It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elitist Europeans Unite.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You know we should actually thank ignorant Americans. They have made me feel so much better about myself and my particular country. I am proud to be an elitist European because I will always know that I am worth so much more to the world than an American. In fact, my country is much more politically united because of them. We all now share in hate for Americans. We have very thought stimulating conversations about how stupid Americans are and how we can not believe that a wee bit more than half of those yankees elected a wanker like Georgie Pooh. But then again they are Americans and Americans certainly don�t know anything.
I know for a FACT, that I am more conscious of what is going on in the world than any American president. I also know what is best to ensure stability in the Middle East in the long run. To be honest with you, I know everything.
I know that Iran, Syria, Libya, and Sudan would have stopped cold in their pursuit of nuclear weapons even if those damn Americans did not seize control of Iraq. Those countries are nice people and if any European country asked them to stop, they would have done so immediately.
It just feels so good not to be an American. Before they overtook Iraq, I must admit that I was a little jealous of them. I mean lets face it, they worked hard and built a strong civilization and stole the show from us. One time I pretended I was French, and before WWII, I was the envy of the world. I was the center of civilization and everyone wanted to dress like me, live like me, eat like me, and imitate my art. Then it all started with those damn Americans coming over to Europe in WWII, to fight Hitler. It is a good thing that Americans are stupid enough to waste their own lives and money to liberate my country and bring stability to the world. We didn�t even need their help. Anyone that says we did not want to go to war at the time and that we also underestimated the ambitions of a tyrant until it was too late, must be an ignorant American.
As a young elitist European growing up in today�s world, I think that it is great that world has a very short memory. In today�s society peoples lives are being judged by the present moment and that is the way I know it should be. For example, I think that we should label a person�s whole life as being someone who is dumb, mean, foolish, smart, a loser, attractive, funny, strong, nice, or ugly at any moment in time. The most beautiful thing is that I will believe this until the person changes, for the better or for the worse. It is called time, and I fully understand it. My friends� characteristics will fluctuate in highs and lows during their lives, but that makes no difference to me. I will only judge them by one small moment in time. I will do this because it makes me feel better about myself and who I am at that moment. What needs to be looked at is the small picture, look at only the present and remember that the past never happened and there will never be a future.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
As an exercise in satire that's pretty poor.

It's easier to just look up the posts of one-time Finnish poster member Uninen-Fulcrum-Bandit for the same effect.

BTW, not everyone believes that a little over half of the electorate voted for Bush in the presidential election. And even Europeans know that the popular vote is immaterial, all that counts is the Electoral College.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Why did I waste time reading that garbage? It's like, I wanted to stop after the first few sentences, but I also wanted to see how bad it would get. The worse part is that it was a really poor attempt to break into the ATS "scene" via a cult of personality combined with bait/troll tactics that backfired miserably.

Your arguement is as poor as your comic flair.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Why did I waste time reading that garbage? It's like, I wanted to stop after the first few sentences, but I also wanted to see how bad it would get. The worse part is that it was a really poor attempt to break into the ATS "scene" via a cult of personality combined with bait/troll tactics that backfired miserably.

Your arguement is as poor as your comic flair.

Cargo, for once (i think) i have to agree with you

I kinda stopped reading when i saw the words "ignorant Americans" cause i knew then were this was heading too

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BurntDonkeyMeat
I will always know that I am worth so much more to the world than an American.

What qualities make you better?

We all now share in hate for Americans.

I don't.

We have very thought stimulating conversations about how stupid Americans are

And American's have very stimulating conversations about how stupid you are.
It's worth a warning

To be honest with you, I know everything.

if any European country asked them to stop, they would have done so immediately.

Saying pretty please doesn't make all the bad people go away.

I mean lets face it, they worked hard and built a strong civilization and stole the show from us.

What show?

Then it all started with those damn Americans coming over to Europe in WWII, to fight Hitler.

For which i'm very thankful for.

We didn�t even need their help.

It doesn't matter whether we did or not, they came to our aid anyway(thanks America
)

and a word of advice.....Deny Ignorance

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well, that was... useless enough.

Meh, a good issue badly represented and wasted a minute of my life. Which I could have spent eating crisps.

*gets crisps*

As above really...

top topics

join