It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Bank Deposit tax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Debt slavery of the masses forever to prop up their wars,their ponzi scheme markets,indentured labour or slavery knowingly or unknowingly has been the foundation of every economic period on earth whether your working for salt,beer,bread,silver,gold or more recently money created out of thin air its all about you being dependant on the matrix and its masters.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

You know it is really not even about the money , at that rate i will pay 50 dollars a year and i have donated more that that to ATS . It is their catch cry each election , no new taxes , no hidden taxes . Ratface at the helm with the cake murderer at his side . If lies were a saleable commodity we would have no debt .
edit on 30-3-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Just a little (more) off the top.

I work for a company where you can't get paid other than via direct deposit- so when this comes to america I'll just have to stretch my asshole just a little bit wider for them to get their arm a little deeper...

Can't wait for this whole #show to hit its breaking point.

Tear it down...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

All Abbott had to do was give a press conference explaining here we are and this is what we must do and explain his policy and reasoning,but instead we've got the strong team,we know better non-consultative attitude well Campbell Newman in Queensland found out that arrogance and bully boy tactics dont wash with the electorate.But the Liberals haven't learned just a week or so Pyne was threatening to defund research if he didn't get his university changes through,luckily the senate blocked him, its purile behaviour like that plus management by brain fart at the moment- there is no plan beyond the next election and at the next election the other side wont be any better we really need a third viable alternative as the two party system has reached critical morass.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join