It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were The Apostles Telepathic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hear me out. Once Jesus left the apostles, they believed and were determined to live out the life that Christ had told them, and in doing so they would fulfill this passage:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." John 14:12

Jesus was able to read people's thoughts (matthew 12:25, luke 11:17). If by living out the life of Christ you can do greater things than he did, this would include being able to be in-tuned with reading thoughts.

1 Corinthians 2:11 says, “For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him?”

This telepathy is based in spirit, we communicate by the Universal Spirit within us, and this becomes presented when we reunite with the Christ Mind, Alpha-Omega, etc. So, what does this have to do with the Apostles being telepathic? When you get into chapter 4 of Acts the fellowship has become numerous, and this is said of the followers of Christ:

"All the believers were one in heart and mind." (Acts 4:32)

Some may consider this to be an idiom, but these words occurs elsewhere too:

"May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ." Romans 15:5-6

A death to the ego, as directed by Christ philosophy, allows us to reintegrate with spirit and communicate on a level that has been lost since the time of the apostles, and maybe still experienced by a privileged few. I think now is the time we will start experiencing another upliftment that puts us on the level that the apostles achieved (www.abovetopsecret.com...). If you are interested, here is a video on telepathy that I found very fascinating www.youtube.com... .

edit on 29-3-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
They were probably working on connecting to someone or something that has great insight. Our language is a link, a way of communication. We have not lost our ability to link minds with others or to be able to read the information that an object has stored in it. We try to do things all the time without reading instructions so we can learn to read the knowledge stored in the crystals of the object. To learn how to harness this ability, and still remain sane in the eyes of others, is not easy.

The link between those of a kind is real, those of a kind means people who share ways of life. We learn to work with others at a job, linking with others minds and everything goes smooth. There are alpha people out there that make natural leaders, they can transmit to others. Most people are just followers, like worker bees or ants and are influenced by the alpha individual. It is good to stay connected with the right type of alpha individual though, put your respect into the right people, people that are good and honest. These two aspects will make society great. Do not give someone your respect for what they know or because of their wealth, give it to them for their honesty and integrity and society will work.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Telepathy is a descriptive terms for an intrinsically natural concept. There are those more sensitive to telepathy but it is innate in all humans by default. IMO telepathy is relative to resonance, in such that being tuned to higher frequencies allows clear channels for communication. For example those resonating on higher wavelengths are able to perceive, comprehend and communicate higher order thinking.

It is this that fueled ancient civilizations desire for knowing the truth and true order of the Universe, hence the creation of belief systems that evolved into religions. The innate ability and self development in such ways was sidelined in many religions that favoured worship of a human / human with the ability to communicate with higher intelligences. Hence today we see the result of individuals sidelining truth seeking and self development as dictated by their ''follower'' religions. For many religions such self development and truth awareness has been discouraged as ''occult''.

The religion to which history has associated the Apostles is based on ancient Mystery religions such as Mithraism, which to ''Christian'' eyes would be seen as ''occultism''.

The irony of that and all the ensuing misappropriation of emotion and worship over the course of history since is astounding.

It was a cataclysmic moment in human cultural and emotional evolution when 'Christianity'' was formed, manipulated, guised and repackaged to the masses.

All religions are based on ''occultist'' beliefs, they are just pretending otherwise. Unless they all become truthful they will forever be castles built on sand, perpetuating cycles of deception, denying themselves of true self development.
edit on 29-3-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
. , ! ...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Can you hear what I did there?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton
Checked out the U-tube connect; was surprised to see Jose Arguelles was involved. His book "The Mayan Factor" is a favorite of mine. For those that can suspend disbelief and HEAR what is being said will be pleasantly 'enlightened'. Thank you cooperton for sharing this.

top topics

join