It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Passover: Passing Over into The Realm of Spirit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
In the Metaphysical Bible Dictionary, by Charles Fillmore, The Passover is described:

“The Passover was used by Jesus to represent the freeing of the spiritual man from the dominion of sense. It is part of the regenerative process that goes on in the body under the inspiration of the Christ mind. It is the passing over or out of one state of consciousness into another” (p. 503).

A Passover seems to be eluding to a spiritual awakening, a passing over into a new state of consciousness. There are clues in the bible as to when this sort of mass spiritual awakening is scheduled to happen, and apparently it has happened before.

“Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years…” (Genesis 1:14).

Creation yielded a built-in clock that can be used to determine when sacred events are to occur. Although it is said no one will know the exact day, we can get a general idea regarding when these events are to occur because these sacred events are revealed throughout the bible. These times are indicated by mentioning various signs of the zodiac.
These signs of the zodiac correspond to various ages that span a couple thousand years. The zodiac constellations are referred to because they cannot be misconstrued. The movie zeitgeist actually points out what I am about to tell you, but it interprets it as the Bible being an astrological metaphor. But, all these references to astrology are in perfect chronological order and are mentioned during Passover events.

The first mentioning occurs in the book of Exodus. The Passover began when the israelites were let go from pharaoh's despotic rulership, and began seeking the spiritual existence in the promise land. When Moses and his people are awaiting to enter the Promised Land, they are told “Only when the ram’s horn sounds a long blast may they approach the mountain” (Exodus 19:13); this would be the time when the lord would descend upon the mountain. The ram’s horn is symbolic of the constellation Aries, which is a ram and its symbol is literally ram’s horns. According to the astrological calendar of the precession of the equinox, This would astrologically put the time of Moses at about 2200 B.C.

A couple thousand years later, around 0 A.D., Jesus was roaming the earth. This was around the start of the age of Pisces, which is represented by two fish. Ring any bells? “Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to his disciples to distribute to the people. He also divided the two fish among them all.” As stated before, here Jesus is not referring to actual food. The two fish is referring to the new age of Pisces, which astrologically dawns around 0 A.D. In light of all that has been said so far, John 6 is worth examining in more detail:

The Passover was near... When Jesus looked up and saw a great crowd coming toward him, he said to Philip, “Where shall we buy bread for these people to eat?” He asked this only to test him, for he already had in mind what he was going to do. Philip answered him, “It would take more than a half a year’s wages to buy enough bread for each one to have a bite!” Another of his disciples, Andrew, spoke up, “Here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish, but how far will they go among so many?”
(John 6:4-9)

Jesus is not about to multiply food, but rather feed people with the unperishable food of Spirit. The people were so amazed by the power of Spirit that they sought out Jesus:

“When they found him on the other side of the lake, they asked him, “Rabbi, when did you get here?” Jesus answered, Very truly I tell you, you are looking for me, not because you saw the sign I performed but because you ate the loaves and had your fill. Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”
(John 6:25-27)

The people are skeptical, so Jesus reiterates:

“No one came come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up… Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me… Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. I am the bread of life. Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever.”
(John 6:44-51)

The bread that came from heaven is spiritual sustenance. Bread is used as a metaphor. Bread is the risen product of dough. Jesus is the bread of life; he is the epitome of that which can be risen from humanity. This is why Jesus broke bread and gave it to his disciples; this is a metaphysical transformation that he gave to his disciples. Anyone can raise the bread of life and do as Jesus did.

There is another mass spiritual awakening coming soon, just like the one in John 6 with the two fish during the dawn of Pisces. In The Gospel of Mark, Jesus makes an astrological reference for when the next awakening would occur. This is made completely clear in Mark 14:

"On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, when it was customary to sacrifice the Passover lamb, Jesus’ disciples asked him, “Where do you want us to go and make preparations for you to eat the Passover?”

So he sent two of his disciples, telling them, “Go into the city and a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow Him” "

Here Jesus is referring to the Aquarius constellation. Aquarius is the water bearer, which is depicted by a man with a jar of water, which is the age that humanity is currently entering. Aries, Pisces, and Aquarius are all mentioned in reference to a Passover. In the precession of the equinox, which the bible uses to date events, it goes chronologically Aries, Pisces, and then Aquarius. In the beginning of the Age of Aries it was Moses’ people entering the Promised Land symbolized by the ram’s horn. During the era of Pisces, approximately 0 AD, it was Jesus showing the people a world beyond materialism symbolized by feeding them with two fish (Pisces). Now, when the disciples asked Jesus where the next Passover would occur, he told them it would be with the water bearer, the Age of Aquarius, the age we are currently entering. The Passover, which is mentioned for each of these references to the zodiac, is the Passing over into the kingdom of heaven. A mass spiritual awakening.

This is why Jesus is considered the Passover lamb for humanity. He was the sacrifice for all the wickedness of the world so that humanity could pass over into spiritual existence.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So a rehashed form of paganism? I don't believe these stories happened exactly as described in the bible, they were stories built around the procession of the zodiac. Astrology put into story form just as the Greek and Roman pantheons. Instead of worshiping many gods though, they now worship one.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

A Passover seems to be eluding to a spiritual awakening, a passing over into a new state of consciousness.

It makes sense if Jesus is the begining and end. The exodus with its parting of the red sea says the same thing metaphorically.

I just dropped this in another thread....

I think these end times and tribulations are to be experienced by the indevidual via personal revelations, The Christ is what is left when all past beliefs which were false are stripped away, and becomes a cornerstone for the new mind/concsuiousness, truth, life, way, and age to come.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So a rehashed form of paganism? I don't believe these stories happened exactly as described in the bible, they were stories built around the procession of the zodiac. Astrology put into story form just as the Greek and Roman pantheons. Instead of worshiping many gods though, they now worship one.

In my opinion, there is nothing pagan about it. it is the stars being used as God's calendar/clock. There is no deification of the constellations, just references to them which match chronologically with Moses, Jesus, and the Kingdom to come.

originally posted by: Wifibrains

I think these end times and tribulations are to be experienced by the indevidual via personal revelations, The Christ is what is left when all past beliefs which were false are stripped away, and becomes a cornerstone for the new mind/concsuiousness, truth, life, way, and age to come.

Yes, well said.
edit on 22-3-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So a rehashed form of paganism? I don't believe these stories happened exactly as described in the bible, they were stories built around the procession of the zodiac.

The script was adjusted to accommodate the landscape or stage on which the play is to be performed? The suns birth, life, death and resurection... I think it could be that they copy elements of nature cycles, which is why there are similarities...

edit on 22-3-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

I agree, even the Greek and Roman myths and gods were personifications of natural phenomena and cycles. Jesus is no different, he is a personification of what we are on a fundamental level, the image of God and light of the world.

All mythologies tell the same story, that of life and existence itself in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Encyclopaedias leave it open to interpretation on weather Christianity copied Mithras or not, but still list many similarities. The video you posted is also speculation as there is hardly any scripture from the mystery cult, it is mainly archeology from which the information is derived along with writings from the church fathers, who obviously have a agenda, hense the need for speculations.

If Mithras was a sun god, like jesus is portrayed, and Jesus birthday is the solstice... it stands to reason, IMO, it is the same symbology that is used for both characters that gives them the same birthday... Dec25(solstice)

Thanks for adding context on the matter though.

top topics

join