posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:40 PM
originally posted by: Nochzwei
Free energy is not a feature of our universe at least
a reply to: rkingpin
Though it is not totally free, these do get cheaper with time
once you pay the initial investment in equipment to capture.
1) Solar Thermal ( less dirty then photovoltaic )
2) Geo Thermal ( Iceland has nearly perfected this )
Binary type designs can be installed in more locations as 57 celsius is all that is needed
Binary Geothermal systems work at lower temps
3) Wind power ( prefer the regenadyne theory over current windmills )
4) Ocean Current power ( Antarctic Circumpolar current = 120 times the flow of all rivers )
Antarctic Circumpolar current
5) Algae Oil - 100, 000 gal per acre per year, end of oil drilling
6) Biological Hydrogen - 25,000 Km2 to replace gasoline in the
7) Jet Stream Wind power ( by itself it could replace everything we currently use )
1% of jetsteam could replace all power on earth
HAWP - high altitude wind power
8) Bloom box fuel cell - Bloom box fuel cell
This is a paradigm shift, fuel cell from sand - Fuel cell from sand
( The bloom box is being adopted by the big boys because it will use multiple fuel types )
At this time the bloom box is most likely to succeed due to interest by big money.
9) 1960's Liquid Fluoride Thorium Reactor with 6,000 full power hours @ ORNL.
This will also take the giant nuclear waste stockpiles and burn 90% of it into grid power.
LFTR documentary circa 2011
China started a 20 year plan for LFTR, and after a bit or research decided to fast track
the project and are likely to reduce the 20 year timeline a great deal.
We don't have an energy problem, we have a corruption, greed, cartel, monopoly, bad management problem.
edit on 30-3-2015 by
Ex_MislTech because: (no reason given)