It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Strong with the Force this one is..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
So today while running some errands we ended up at Petco to get some shampoo for our Chihuahua, Ginger. They were having a super sale on a bunch of dog "clothing" and winter coats, and I couldn't resist. I've long suspected my dog has some Yoda genetics...

Size matters not...

Sometimes, even Master Yoda needs to take a tinkle. Sometimes you don't have to go...but do or do not, there is no try!

BEST. PURCHASE. EVER.

I'm going to have to get a Star Wars costume for Halloween this year, and she'll be my sidekick!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Did you hear the one about the Chihuahua that killed a Rottweiler . Well the Rottweiler chok . Never mind
edit on 29-3-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Cute!

I have an urge to get my girl some cute insect costumes...she's a little black velvet burrito (pitbull), and would look adorable in say, a lady bug costume! Or a spider. xD

This girl right here~

^ Sara, my velvet burrito piggy bear.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

That poor dog lol. She does not look happy.

I'm not saying it's not cool or anything. It is. Just the look on her face is like, "Why are you doing this to me?"
edit on 29-3-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ha! Yes...at first she wasn't to sure about the getup. She's sleeping on a pile of laundry right now with it on. She just needed to wear it around the house for a bit, in fact she's acting like she likes it!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

SO cute!

“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." ~Yoda (Ginger)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

"Dress up your pets!" they said!

"It'll be fun!" they said!

"But I only have cats" I said!

"What could possibly go wrong!" They said!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I used to have a Chihuahua/terrier mix. Bought him bumblebee costume ( the insect, not the hero Michael Bay did bad, bad things to). I thought it was funny. He didn't. Wound up peeing on an 80 year old book. That, friends, was the end of my costuming pets days.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

That's cool. I got the same look from a dog I had when I put a tee shirt on her because it was cold outside.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If she were a cat, the caption would be something like "Tonight. While you sleep ..."

Or even better ... "Tonight. While sleeping you are ..."
edit on 29-3-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

YES
YES
YES~!!!!!!!

so adorable !!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Some furry friends take to their costumes well, some don't. I have a dog that likes her nails done and freaks out if you take off her pretty collar and only calms down if you put a prettier one on. Then my other dog has a coronary if I even trim his nails or try to brush him, maybe he thinks Ill make him look like his sister, lol

Love the yoda costume, very cute.

top topics

join