It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in North London, UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I tried to find the last topic I had posted in which displayed my thoughts on the strange arrangement of lights that were present on Oxford Street in London.

Anyway, I have always been a believer of ufo's but never thought I would get to see one. Over the last 4 months I have seen 2 over London, I posted my first sighting 2 months ago and my second was a few days ago on Friday 17th December. It was exactly the same as the other one I had witnessed except this time it made extremely fast darting movements. It was a white glowing(intensely) ball and made some very erratic and rapid movements which is why the 6 other people at the bus stop were also looking at it. It made these quick movements for a few minutes then went out of sight. Around 5 minutes later a helicopter flew over the area(where I live) and throughout the whole weekend there have been helicopters going over on an average timespan of 90 minutes. For the record it was night time arond 10:00-10:30 pm and the helicopter that flew over after the ufo was seen had lights and did not appear to be 'blacked out' like the ones in the US.(couldn't make out the colours but I'm pretty sure it wasn't black)

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Here is the thread you earlyer replyed to

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

intresting stuff maybe carry a camera with you and try and get some shots of these objects, Also keep a record of when and where you see them

[edit on 19-12-2004 by asala]

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Thanks for finding that, much appreciated.

My current theory is that the lights in Oxford Street are in place so that when people report these ufo's to any authority they can easily be dismissed as the novelty beam lights. I really should have taken a picture of it but as well as everyone one else who was a witness to it I was gawping and didn't want to take my eyes off it.

[edit on 19-12-2004 by owner]

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yeah i remember you telling me that owner, so did you see this sighting at oxford street too? or was it somewhere else in london. This is two reportings in same night in UK and i didnt even bother checking skys today
Bah im destined never to see one it seems.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
From where I witnessed the ufo was about half an hours walk from oxford street but it was quite a bit off in the distance so I would estimate it was hovering over the 'city' business district.

new topics

top topics

join