It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAQ About Area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
Xon

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
There is so many treat about almoste the same thing about area 51. Why doent make a FAQ for all the regular queston? Something like this:

Q: What is Area 51?
A: It is a test facillity for millitary aircrafts

Q: Is there alien at Area 51?
A: There is no proof that is it alien and I'm 99,9% sure that it aint alien there

Q: Does the goverment deney it existens?
A: No they doent they youst doent like talking about it.

Q: Does S4 exist?
A: There is No proof.

Someone who have something else to add? Now I hope we doent need to answer the same questin enymore

[edit on 19-12-2004 by Xon]

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Use the search feature and you mkight find out...

Xon

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I am only tired of people asking the same question. Why cant people see that area 51 is only a test facillity and not an alien hotel. And the same treat come over and over again about what they do at area 51. And things like this.....

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There are many different opinions about Area 51 expressed in the forums. I just searched ATS for Area 51, here are the results. You should give some of the threads a read.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
And a general FAQs is usually much longer than your one [no offence].

Xon

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
And a general FAQs is usually much longer than your one [no offence].

Yea I know I youst what to make a start, I hope someone have some more to add

Xon

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
There is so many treat about almoste the same thing about area 51. Why doent make a FAQ for all the regular queston? Something like this:

Q: What do they do at Area 51?
A: They test millitary planes. Somethinge more? we cant prove enything...

A: There is no proof that is it alien and I'm 99,9% sure that it aint alien there

Someone who have something else to add? Now I hope we doent need to answer the same questin enymore

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
If anyone wants True insight into Area 51, take some time and look over the Groom Lake Research Project. To the best of my Knowlage, it contains the most current and accurate Research information we have. This Project contains months of careful work by ATS Staff. At some future time We really need to move the data to the main site(unfortanatly I don't have the time to do this right now.) If anyone want to create a FAQ on Area 51, I highly recommend that you use the Data in the Research Fourm as a starting point (maybe we can Create an FAQ on Groom Lake as a way to publish the data). Here's the link:
Area 51 Research

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

Xon

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thanx for adding that nice link

I will put it on the first post

wtf why did this post under me come? I havent postet that agein. How do I delete it?

[edit on 21-12-2004 by Xon]

Xon

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xon

www.abovetopsecret.com... A nice link whit much fact about area 51 added by ghost

[edit on 19-12-2004 by Xon]

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Who really cares about Area 51?

Xon

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pfcret
Who really cares about Area 51?

I fiend area 51 interesting
but I doent like people runing around and say area 51 is a alien hotel. Not the myth but the real area 51 I fiend interesting but we got diffrent interest

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Some people just want to belive that aliens exsist i dont becasue i have never seen 1.

Xon

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I do not belive that alien have been here on earth. But I think alien does exist. Not in our solarsystem but somewere loong away.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
i do belive in aliens because we cannot be alone in this wide area what is it all for unless it has a prepase.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Have to disagree on S-4.

We have the following.

1. Eyewitness testimony to it's existance and purpose. (sure, the witness is questionable, but it is to be considered at least).
2. A road going to the location, visible via satellite.
3. Evidence of camoed runways (i.e. straight lines similar to such in other photos) in satellite photos.
4. Alleged government documentation stating that alien tech items go to S-4 in Area 51, i.e. the SOM-1 Security Manual.
5. Busses have been seen on the road. They are transporting something or someone at least, to that point.
6. Evidence of traffic around the area via satellite.
7. The layout verified via satellite conforms with Lazar's statements.
8. The base is secretive, protected by deadly force and arguably the most sophisticated security system on the planet, is fairly unobservable from public eyes, and is disavowed by the government. Certainly would lend itself well to such a purpose.

Xon

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
do you have a satelit picture? Or some of the other evidens?

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Have to disagree on S-4.

We Do G.

S-4. I discount everything Lazar says as he is bogus. However, several years aga, Greenpeace activists crossed the drylake bed at S-4 trying to sneak into the NTC to protest testing. They not only crossed over the lakebed, they saw nothing even in the areas claimed by Lazar.

The documentqtion is spotty at best and the road is an in-improved mining road from the 1900's. I took a good look at S-4 during my time in the Area 51/Groom Lake group here at ATS. i looked at overheads, USGS topos and the like. I think it much ado about nothing at best, government disinfor at worst. No power line, no generators, nothing.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Area 51 is a TOPSECRET place. What goes on there is not really any of our business. There is alot of TOP SECRET stuff going on in the USofA and it all has to do with NATIONAL SECURITY.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
www.dreamlandresort.com has an excellent FAQ that is detailed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join