It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting UFO light formation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Just come by this on my travels and thought it would be quite worth a share!

Some Of the other Guys on another forum describe this as a smaller scale Phoenix lights incident..you be the judge..it is a decent capture IMO.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Interesting clip. Would be nice to know the location to avoid "phoenix light mountains" as the reason. 6 months ago I would have taken that as gospel proof of UFO'S but after the hassadlen lights I don't know what's real anymorr

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
That IS interesting and not an obvious hoax.

Any more context... like where and how many saw it?

eta : and what about the Hassaldan lights make one blasie' about UFO's? That been solved? And the Phoenix lights were NOT the later flares dropped and filmed sinking over the mountain, the Phoenix lights were 5 lights on a solid black chevron thing that was friggin huge, moved over several hundred miles down the main freeway and was seen by several thousand folks... it wasn't that lame string of lights filmed later.
edit on 3/27/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Cheers!

Do you mean the spiral light phenomena in Norway? I couldn't even compare this Clip to that.

This is the best I've seen for a wee while..

believe me UFOs are real!

I am thinking many orbs- although not this example,are proof positive of Earthly origins (cryptoterrestrials not black ops!) that includes the holographic orbs morphing into planes.

This looks more structured and 'real' than the orbs saying that.

All I can assume is that this originated in Russia..that's the best I have Im afraid.

a reply to: rossacus

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I'm afraid I don't Baddogma.I will have a look,also the forum where this originated has no other details..I'll see what can be done..

a reply to: Baddogma

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
In response to your edit Baddogma,I do have a source that explains the Norwegian lights and it is a natural phenomena-definitely nothing to do with UFOs! I can PM you a link if you like,as I think it might derail the thread and I encourage a certain crowd.

Your right on IMO with regards to the Phoenix lights-no way flares!

edit on 27-3-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

They look like military flares so the Phoenix lights comparison is probably justified , there are regular military exercises that take place around this time of the year in Russia so it may be associated with those.
The title of the video translates as "Polite people from Mars over Kolomna 23 March 2015 time 19:55"

Perhaps this report from 20 March 2015 holds the answer.

Russia has announced that 80,000 troops and more than 200 aircraft are taking part in a series of military exercises across the country.
The massive show of force involving the army, navy and air force is believed to be in response to the deployment of American military equipment including tanks in the Baltic states and Poland.
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 27-3-2015 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Ah, I knew the lights in Norway were natural... just missed where they had a working theory.

Some (actually most) of the lights up there are most definitely natural... trouble is I've seen things that at least took the form of wingless high tech... not blobs of light... thus why I look at these threads! Heh...

Gortex: Flares? Could be... but there is the time length and the rearrangement of the lights at a few points past the middle of the video that have me doubting the standard (because it's mostly correct) flare explanation... but could be... although I'll say that the Phoenix lights were certainly not flares... the flares were dropped an hour or two later.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
the Phoenix lights were certainly not flares... the flares were dropped an hour or two later.
Yes the second event was flares and this thread analyzes the video of the first lights to show they were separate lights and not a fixed object like many people thought:

(Part 1) The Phoenix Lights - Laying To Rest The Myth

If these are flares in this Russian video, the intensity is more variable than the Phoenix Lights flares, but that's possible. Not all flares have the same construction.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
That's the real deal.
Someone needs to copy it quick,
I have a feeling it's going to disappear soon.

Honestly it looks most like the V shaped ufo photographed
in Lubbock Tx in the 1950's . I'll come back with a link.

As a matter of fact I hope people aren't just glancing and moving on
from this because they are reading "flares".

edit on 27-3-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: cmon

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Agreed Guys! Absolutely not flares that is a poor piece of detection!

I have just gone to view it again and it doesn't seem to load at all? Weird? Hopefully it is just bad signal on my phone..if it was actually removed that speaks volumes!

Whoever would attempt to conceal these incidents is trying in vain,these objects are appearing en masse more and more,so wherever this is leading will reach its destination..

Interesting how for the most part people are conditioned to believe all UFos are evil aliens? I say if there was a takeover it can only be a good thing,because the entities that control the planet are evil so it can get no worse.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I've been in contact with fellow ATSers regarding UFOs and mine and their XPs.

As I have said to them,I think it is a case of every possibility is at hand simultaneously.

From nuts and bolts craft,holographic orb tech,inter/extra dimensional,unknown biological or plasma life forms that may reside in the upper atmosphere,actual ETs from afar and indeed cryptoterrestrials that have ruled Earth through their networks and blood lines for many millennia.

I have seen 100s and that video was genuine I have to reiterate! It must have been quite a size? as I have never seen one that big,although one time I saw a cigar UFO and it was exceptionally high and I hear these are usually 100ft long?

Thanks for the input!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I also hope someone copied it! Now it seems to have gone? Nought-nada?

Thanks for giving 'them' ideas!! JK..

a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Did anyone manage to grab any screenshots they can post? I'm unable to view the video as well.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Agreed Guys! Absolutely not flares that is a poor piece of detection!

Seems I'm the only one here doing any detection , here's a second video , at .15 you can see smoke coming from two of the flares on the right.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
here is the Lubbock UFO from 1955
www.rense.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The other lights next to it look about the same height and size - meaning if they are flares they were shot off at the same time...where's the smoke trail for them..?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This looks just like some guy with a hand held camera, who's zoomed in on a distant home/storefront window that has lights hanging on the wall. In the last few minutes, you can even see the outlines of people walking past the lights...causing each one to go dark as they transit.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

meaning if they are flares they were shot off at the same time...where's the smoke trail for them..?

I guess it means the two with smoke trails are flares and the rest are UFOs , pesky aliens shooting off flares to confuse us.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Edit-hope this works,I think we have success..Plus a link that should offer more info..

mysteriousuniverse.org...

Ok..I've had a look about and although this video is really quite recent,it has done the rounds..and even though the videos seem to have been taken down,I reckon it will reappear,so all eyes peeled!

I'm really not feeling the flare concept..here's a picture I did manage to salvage..ok curiouser and curiouser? I cannot upload? Anyway I have it saved,so I will see if I can upload some other way and BTW this
Image is near identical to the Lubbock incident that another member kindly added..its a beast I say!

edit on 27-3-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: Attempting to upload this cool picture

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join