It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange disapearence of Peter Williamson.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I was researching "Time storms" and came across some very interesting accounts, from people who have appeared to have been abducted, from their present reality, but then just as strangely returned. The case of Peter seems to be the most mind boggling as it happened during a family gathering in front of witnesses . He appeared to have suffered some sort of time and space slip that pushed him into a parallel reality. but then finds himself back here again. What seems to be intriguing is that, their are common factors involved in all the mentioned disappearances . That seem to suggest that the fabric of reality is actually maintained, by some sort of standing electrical wave, and when the wave is disrupted, they seem to be in another reality.

The disruption, of reality, has psychological effects , which would appear to be normal if you found yourself 300 miles away from where you were in an instant . So the linear flow of time gets disrupted , you find yourself in a parallel universe, the effect is so traumatic you wipe all of most of the memory of the encounter from your head as a self preservation action for sanity. I guess you would have too. My guess is that, reality as we know it , might very well be virtual, if that's the case then all the rules are virtual as well. Its got a thingy that says no URL. So its . "Time storms by jenny Randles excerpts" that should get you there.

If these reports are true , and seeing that their is no reason to doubt them, many people might in reality have exited, never to be seen again?
edit on 26-3-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Your link has gone off to some other reality!

ThisLink?

edit on 26-3-2015 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Your link is broken. I've never heard of Peter Williamson. Where can I learn more about his story?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Yeh I know I'm working on it, sorry bear with!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here's a little info I found after a Google search:
Somerset, England, 1974 - On July 28, Peter Williamson was having a barbecue in his backyard garden, which was interrupted by a heavy electrical storm. His dog, spooked by the threatening atmosphere, cowered under a tree. Peter went to rescue the animal. There was a bright flash - and Peter vanished into thin air! Police were called and a thorough investigation and search were conducted, without success. At 8 a.m., three days later, Peter was found in some nearby bushes with one foot in a pond - as if he had just appeared there out of nowhere
missionquest.fpb.yuku.com...
edit on 26-3-2015 by Quantumgamer1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

yeh im having great problems getting this Url right its got a lot of interesting info .Its either a L or an I, sorry bear with lol!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

yeh im having great problems getting this Url right its got a lot of interesting info .Its either a L or an I, sorry bear with lol!

Just type in "Time storms by Jenny Randles excerpts", it will save me from a nervous breakdown.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Here's a little info I found after a Google search:
Somerset, England, 1974 - On July 28, Peter Williamson was having a barbecue in his backyard garden, which was interrupted by a heavy electrical storm. His dog, spooked by the threatening atmosphere, cowered under a tree. Peter went to rescue the animal. There was a bright flash - and Peter vanished into thin air! Police were called and a thorough investigation and search were conducted, without success. At 8 a.m., three days later, Peter was found in some nearby bushes with one foot in a pond - as if he had just appeared there out of nowhere
missionquest.fpb.yuku.com...

Yes it appeared that when he left this reality, he ended up in a hospital in another , which was like the cottage hospital near his village, same doc same nurse etc. They first thought he'd been admitted and that was where he was, but it seems he hadn't been admitted and the staff hadn't seen him.Well not in this reality.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Yes that's the one a million thanks!!! I've been trying to get it through, but it just didn't work my end.

Back on track. I believe their was a good researched case , where a small plane went through a type of vortex not far from Miami, with a very similar effect where all the instruments went haywire, he disappeared from Miami radar, and did a hundred miles in a few minutes . Then popped up on the Radar screen, having exited the vortex. A lot of the cases seem to suggest that what we consider reality , has a lot of the "Hard dream" about it. It seems to beat Astral travelling , if the cases, are true. The Travis disappearance, and a lot of abductions, might be the exiting and return, from this perceived reality and back, via a little understood natural phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Fascinating! From the link, it says these occurrences have happened all over the world and there was even a report of one case from the 18oos.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Fascinating! From the link, it says these occurrences have happened all over the world and there was even a report of one case from the 18oos.

Their have been a lot of cases, but not many when someone just disappears in front of family members. The wife had to be sedated. Strangely another one featured a man called Orion Williamson, who seems to be the inspiration for the David Lang disappearance. Which seems to be a hoax. The only way this could happen would be if reality was some sort of hologram. www.bellaonline.com...
edit on 27-3-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Facinating stuff. I'll read on.
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

The man's experience was similary as in the Travis Walton UFO abduction case which occurred the same year (I believe).

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

The man's experience was similary as in the Travis Walton UFO abduction case which occurred the same year (I believe).

Yes very similar, I wonder how many disappearances, have this stamp upon them , it might be a leap of faith to say someone can vanish in front of your eyes in "Newtonian space" . But if its not Newtonian space in the first place , and all physical laws are, their to rationalise and validate the reality. Then its looking interesting.

If the cases mentioned are "Bona fide" and where you have police reports etc. their is no reason to think they are not. Especially where multiple witnesses concur . Then if bodies, can disappear, what of strange appearances? I'll have a check on that one, although the list is large in the Fortean literature. I mean when a man stops to clean his car windows in the Lincoln tunnel and his wife does the back window and just disappears something has to be occurring. paranormal.about.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: supamoto

I came across this interesting snippet , its a theory that during the discharge during a lightening strike, their could very well be a time distortion, which could account, for displaced artefacts. He has taken a time delayed photo of a strike , where logically you would expect one bolt . He states that their are, because of the time distortion their are actually three, one before the event, one during, and one after. Another mystery , which may account for the OZ effect, during the reports of the various forms of electrical discharge "ball lightening" included. www.rense.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
There are actually usually a lot more than three, but "time distortion" has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
There are actually usually a lot more than three, but "time distortion" has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Yes but they are all the same. Something electrical in nature, is causing people to pop out of this reality, and into another for periods of time. Since their is no such thing as matter, but only waves of energy we interpret as matter . The crux of the matter is the interpretation, of energy. the Human body is interpreted in out accepted reality as base matter . Its displacement is similar to OOPART displacement. Something is causing it.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

ThisLink?

LOL
You, are golden VH!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

I think the point the guy was making, was that, they were all the same, three strikes all the same . The time distortions have something to do with the electrical nature of the Universe, and obviously time and space are involved, a time distortion requires energy. The fact that people have disappeared, and we can assume that objects have appeared where they shouldn't have with regards to OOPARTS, and perhaps people. Then since their seems to be no agenda, in say a gold chain appearing in coal . It points to some random event in nature doing some strange things with regards to time , and distance.

If the above is the case , the human mind seems quite capable of filling in the gaps, as we do with regards to the day to day flow of reality , just the same as happens when dreaming . This doesn't make the occurrences less real, it just suggests that theirs more to reality. I only come back to this reality every day, because I think, and have been convinced I have a body locked in it, this temporal flow called a "Life". The parallel worlds that the disappeared bodies, end up in for "whatever" amount of time , have a common factor in the fact that the human body is still base matter. It is still matter being displaced, much the same as an OOPART, in fact it is. Since matter, is not material and consisting of waves of energy, interpreted as real and solid, as expressed in the time frame we call reality.

top topics

join