It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racketeering Lawsuit Filed Against Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The Freedom Watch group has filed a civil lawsuit against Hillary and Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.

Seems the suit alleges Hillary used her private email to solicit donations for "access" to officials !!

And something to do with Iran waivers and withholding documents requested through FOIA.

Looks like the Clintons will finally get RICO status

Could it be Hillary was using her high position to make gains for the Clinton Foundation?

Shocking !!

Racketeering Lawsuit Filed Against Hillary Clinton

The conservative group Freedom Watch has filed a racketeering lawsuit against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that accuses her of failing to produce documents under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

The civil suit, filed Wednesday in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, argues that Clinton used her private emails to sell access to other officials in return for donations to the Clinton Foundation.

It alleges that, during her tenure, Clinton withheld documents requested under FOIA regarding State Department waivers given to businesses or individuals doing business with Iran, possibly undermining U.S.-imposed sanctions.

The complaint, which lists Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation as defendants, alleges the Clintons sold access to other U.S. government officials in return for donations to their organization, which they concealed, allegedly, by using a private computer server for her emails operated from their home in Chappaqua, New York.

The Court Complaint File

Dirty Dirty !!

edit on Mar-26-2015 by xuenchen because: ;;[3__'-O-'__3];;

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

as if ...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You can't touch these people. I'm sure the case will be thrown out but I would love to see something become of this.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Boy,they are really after them this time. I hope they make it stick for once. I would love to see them get their justice for once. I can't stand either one of them.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Another one added to the clinton hit list?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The enemy of my enemy is my friend

-Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
from the complaint filed:

Plaintiff sues the Defendants, as individuals operating a criminal enterprise, for

violating Plaintiff’s statutory rights to obtain documents under the Freedom of Information

Act (“FOIA”), 5 U.S.C. § 552, for violating Plaintiff’s due process rights, vested property

rights, constitutional rights, and for misappropriating property. The Defendants have

systematically and continuously, over the last ten (10) years and more, conducted a corrupt

enterprise in violation of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (“RICO”) Act,

all of which acts are continuing in nature. As grounds therefore, Plaintiff alleges as follows:

strong allegations indeed.

edit on Mar-26-2015 by xuenchen because: -[-'Y'-]-

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It is about time. We need to start holding these criminals accountable for their fleecing of the American People and flagrant disregard for the law.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I AM SHOCKED!!! SHOCKED I SAY!!!

well..not really

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
It is about time. We need to start holding these criminals accountable for their fleecing of the American People and flagrant disregard for the law.

I agree but, this is only a civil lawsuit with no potential for a criminal conviction.

However, whatever is revealed as part of the case can be used for criminal charges by the DOJ (not holding my breath on that one but, at a certain point they really can't protect her anymore).

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I had rather have Bill and Hillary than Barack and Michelle . Anyone agree ?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Here is the direct link to Judicial Watch announcement:
R ead more
_javascript:news()

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton made the following statement regarding potential criminal violations of law in Hillary Clinton’s conducting official State Department business using a private email account:

“The latest news that Hillary Clinton, while serving as Secretary of State, conducted all of her official business on a private account may impact nearly a dozen of our Freedom of Information Act lawsuits now active in federal courts as well as dozens of pending FOIA requests. As with what happened when Judicial Watch forced the disclosure of the ‘missing’ IRS emails, I am convinced that these emails would never have been disclosed but for our FOIA lawsuits that broke open the Benghazi scandal and first exposed the scandal of her and Bill Clinton raising money illicitly while she was Secretary of State.

“We are concerned that the Obama administration may have withheld material information and may have purposely misled and lied to Judicial Watch, as well as at least one federal court about these emails.

Recall, JW found the lies in Bill Clinton's Liewenski deposition that convicted him.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: here4this

I had rather have Bill and Hillary than Barack and Michelle . Anyone agree ?

depends on who's on the victims list.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with them going after the Clinton's, but it seems like there's much more emphasis on crucifying them, than going after Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice. What Clinton has done pales in comparison than sending almost 5,000 men and women to their deaths in a war based upon lies of an Iraqi threat. In addition, was the Haliburton corruption, Abu Ghraib prison torture, 9/11 intelligence failures, government accounting problems and the Enron scandal. It's amazing to me how our representatives in Washington have allowed them to get away with it all. Even Nancy Pelosi, a democrat stood in the way of any investigation of the Bush Administration. I'm sorry to say, but the attacks on political corruption is definitely not even handed. Partisan politics certainly plays a big role.

I highly recommend everyone watch the documentary called "The Prosecution of an American President" on FSTV. The facts and video evidence is clearly laid out against the Bush Administration.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Hillary's rapid fall from grace shows you ANYONE can indeed be touched. Miff off the hand full of men who really are in control and this is what happens.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I've never heard of a lawsuit for racketeering. If the allegations they make are correct she should be charged under the RICO act,

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

I've never heard of a lawsuit for racketeering. If the allegations they make are correct she should be charged under the RICO act,

RICO

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as the RICO Act or simply RICO, is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization. ......

Hillary is toast.

This will stick to her like a burr on wool.

edit on Mar-26-2015 by xuenchen because: [
]654

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Normally charges are brought first. But I hope the courts go through the Clintons, like Sherman went through Georgia.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: here4this

Dear god no! Obama is out soon so don't go wishing for Hilary! But in the grand scheme of things no matter who prez they're gonna suck. It's an endless cycle of suck and lies.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Fall from grace? Hardly, but it still doesn't compare to a law suit or a criminal investigation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join