It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Gage Blasts Dr Judy Woods!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Here is a video where RG throws cold water on the theories of DJW.

In it he mentions the steel beams being blasted 600 feet away at 60 mph.
I other videos he says 200 mph.

He sticks with his thermite and nano thermite beliefs.
But thermite burns. It does not explode.
So are we to believe black ops used thermite AND explosives?
Can you imagine the wiring nightmare if had to rig three buildings using both ?
And yet TPTB pulled it off without a trace of detonation devices left behind.
And yet not one device failed to go off after being subjected to a plane impact and fires.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

He sticks with his thermite and nano thermite beliefs.

That's probably because out of the explanations thus far for the collapses, it would be explosives

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
You would use the thermite to cut the support structure and the explosives would do the rest. How else you explain the building turning pretty much into powder and the explosives that the firefighters heard.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

This guy has 1% the intelligence of Dr. Woods. His explanations are ridiculous... illogical... very unscientific. I think this guy is a shill. 100% Period. The reason I say this is the TOTAL LACK of science he presents. Idiocy. Plus, could he possibly plug his website and video any more??? Annoying. Straight DISINFO.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Thermite detonates when it comes into contact with water.

Though I doubt anyone would use thermite to target water lines in a controlled demolition, it wouldn't be very efficient.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: amihotCD

This guy has 1% the intelligence of Dr. Woods. His explanations are ridiculous... illogical... very unscientific. I think this guy is a shill. 100% Period. The reason I say this is the TOTAL LACK of science he presents. Idiocy. Plus, could he possibly plug his website and video any more??? Annoying. Straight DISINFO.

And what are your credentials? Gage, who is a member of the American Institute of Architects, has worked as an architect for 20 years and was involved in the construction of numerous fireproof steel-frame buildings. Idiocy is only on your part! Can you explain the DISINFO? Care to elaborate?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Im with Dr Woods.

Demolition charges would not turn such a structure to dust before it hit the ground.

It was some sort of particle accelerator or acoustical device. WTC7 however was old fashioned demolition.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

Whats your opinion on Nano-Termite? Could that had been used as the particle accelerator?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I love her work. She makes the case for the "dustification" of the towers. She believes a directed energy weapon was used. She ruffled a lot of feathers with her conclusion. And she had many "truthers" try to relegate her to the fringe. She really is the only one that has explained what happened.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Here is a video where RG throws cold water on the theories of DJW.

He does not like competition in the 9/11 business, also he has set up his own money earner, remember

The total revenue for 2009 – $344,570. Salaries for Gage and others topped out at $107,417. That means salaries constitute 31% of AE911Truth’s expenses....... Richard Gage made $75,450 in 2009.

www.democraticunderground.com...

Also that salary does not include all his speaking fees, book, video's etc.

So the last thing he wants is any competition!

As for his membership of the AIA....
educationforum.ipbhost.com...

They disagree with Gage...

The president and board had told him, "We believe that the NIST investigation and the resulting NIST report are valid and credible” [4........

Gary Kohn chairman of KPF, NY's largest architectural firm and 'the AIA’s spokesman in the aftermath of the attacks, called Gage’s theories “ridiculous..........

the chairman Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitats (CTBUH) said:
I see no credibilty whatsoever in the 911 truth movement and I believe, like the vast majority of tall building professionals, that all the failures at the WTC ( WTC 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7) were a direct or indirect result of the planes that were flown into the two towers. I have carefully looked at the evidence that the 911 truth movement presents and I cannot see any evidence of a controlled demolition. Unfortunately the 911truth movement web site does not allow any opinions contrary to their own, or I would have presented my views. [12]......

Despite Gage's Washington event being held at the AIA's headquarters according to Stahl “aside from Gage, though, there was not a single other architect in the room, much less an official from AIA, or even another member. The 80-strong crowd was made up largely of members of the local 9/11 Truth movement and other political activists.” [14] Despite making about 20 posts none of the truthers who commented on the article disputed this [15]. About 5.6 million people live in the D.C. Metro Area [16] so it is quite remarkable that only 80 (0.0014%) who were mostly members of the choir and no architects showed up.

Think of how remarkable that is, Gage keeps pimping how many architects and engineers supposedly back his theories but he held an event at the HQ of the nation's leading architectural association and no architects showed up.....
The American Society of Civil Engineers also seems not to have specifically addressed controlled demolition theories but the report they prepared in conjunction with the Structural Engineers Association of NY (SEAoNY), other engineering associations and FEMA concluded that the towers collapsed due to the plane impacts and resulting fires and they later endorsed the far more through report and resultant recommendations prepared by NIST [13......

This is the quality of his research....

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Just checking. Are you saying building 7 collapsed due to part of a plane hitting it?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

Just checking. Are you saying building 7 collapsed due to part of a plane hitting it?

Where do you get that from? I suggest you re read it....

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I see no credibilty whatsoever in the 911 truth movement and I believe, like the vast majority of tall building professionals, that all the failures at the WTC ( WTC 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7) were a direct or indirect result of the planes that were flown into the two towers.

If it wasn't from a part of a plane hitting it and it was indirect, how do you suspect that it would cause all 47 interior columns to fail at exactly the same time to cause a symmetrical collapse as displayed on video?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
how do you suspect that it would cause all 47 interior columns to fail at exactly the same time to cause a symmetrical collapse as displayed on video?

What makes you think all 47 columns failed at same time? Why do you ignore the penthouse collapsing? (remember, most truther video's of WTC 7 collapsing remove the penthouse)

The FDNY knew it was going to collapse, it was creaking and they put a transit on it and saw it was bulging

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden Division 1 - 33 years
...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

www.911myths.com...

Some truthers just cannot handle the facts.
edit on 26-3-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Yeah the penthouse collapsing happened first because the core columns were cut. The exterior of the building was a very strong aspect of the building too yet it fell symmetrically. That is completely implausible in my view

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
We may never understand why the towers fell the way they did and effectively evaporate at the same time

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You would use the thermite to cut the support structure and the explosives would do the rest. How else you explain the building turning pretty much into powder and the explosives that the firefighters heard.

Did you know that Gages big claim to fame in the building business is little more than a strip mall ?
From his website:

Most recently, he worked on the construction documents for a $400M mixed-use urban project with 1.2 million square feet of retail, a parking structure, and 320,000 square feet of mid-rise office space.

Notice the words "he worked on".
That is not the same as 'he designed'.
He may have designed the front doors for all we know.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

She really is the only one that has explained what happened.

Except she uses mythical weapons.
She admits she doesn't know what kind of weapon was used.

Assume the directed energy of this mythical weapon was from the top down.
Why didn't the building disintegrate from the top floor down , spire first?

Assume the energy came from the side.
Why didn't other building suffer damage as WTC fell to the 30th floors and lower?

If such a weapon was used on WTC 1 & 2, why not 7?
Why not the Pentagon.
Why not Osama's final hide out in Pakistan?

She also tries to link the power source for this weapon to a hurricane a couple hundred miles off shore.

She's a crack pot.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join