It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X FILES IS BACK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just in, Fox to reboot the X Files.

www.cbc.ca...

I just think this is a topic for ATS. I don't think I have to explain. I'm already trying to figure out how many stories started here on ATS will end up on the show. This is really not that important for me, but I think they'll be a great divide on this website. Since there is a ton of fans here, I know one side will want to see shows concerning your favourite conspiracy. Others, will think the show is a tool for government to make us (i'll include myself here for the moment) silly and crazy.

Let the debate begin.

One little thing I'll say, the show did have a plot when planes were hijacked. Where does that conspiracy start? wow

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Six-Part Limited Series

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
X-files and Twin Peaks coming back? Whoohoo!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
it's going to be a limited series apparently, but they are probably just playing it safe to gauge viewer interest.
If the show is good and gets lots of attention, of course they will squeeze the franchise.
after all, with government spying, fake wars, police state...the world is ripe with issues that the series that feed off from, lots of reasons why people can relate to what Mulder and Scully are fighting for.

and if it takes place in very current times, without spoiling much i will say:
THEY BETTER ADDRESS WHAT HAPPENED IN 2012 BECAUSE I WAS EXPECTING AN X FILES THAT YEAR.

maybe the entire mini series will be all about what happened 22 december 2012.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Please use existing thread posted not that long ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...

join