It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Resident Evil Movie Based On The Game Script...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
We need to see this don't we!

With all the money they're throwing about making Comic Book movies and the huge profits coming in from them, i wish they could spare 40, 50 milion to make Resident Evil. One based on the game script, lol....the one we thought we were getting back in 2002. Yes i know many elemnets are in the movie but its not the same is it?

I can see it being a strange mixture of The Shinning(The House and Isolation), Aliens(Monsters and Team)...Wow!

What do you think? Would it be worth it? Is it to Late now?

I'd turn upto see it!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TSOM87

Yeah, a "real" Resident Evil would be good, but I'd also like to see the game "Eternal Darkness" made into a movie as well. It's just a nasty piece of work, HP Lovecraft meets zombies.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Couldn't agree more!

The Doom movie was also a failiure...

The original story of Doom as to do with teleport research on the Mars moons, Deimos and Phobos. While the teleporting was a success, the people that emerged eventually all went crazy. All of this, because the in-between worlds from the teleporters is actually Hell, people get possessed from using those teleporters and eventually demons make it trough.

But noooooo, we got another "Virus spreading zombies movie".

Another game that could of been a failiure is the Castlevania movie in which the hero didn't use a whip...hell, no ones been using whips in Hollywood since Indiana Jones! Bring back whips lol

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I was actually thinking that the recent resident evil movie was better then the last resident evil game. meaning Resident evil 6.

What game script would you like to see the first resident evil??

and don't the movies incorporate most of the chracters from the game? and most of the core concepts.

I thought resident evil apocalypse did a good job of that with the slow opening creaking doors and nemesis was in that movie.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think you're showing your age. I've had to argue with my children that the game definitely came before the movies. Another note is the youth don't know who all the famous people sprinkled through the movies are.

The way the movies are now you can watch them straight through like one huge movie. Any changes to that would seriously irrate me.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

no ones been using whips in Hollywood since Indiana Jones! Bring back whips lol

Not the same as good old Indiana Jones , but 50 shades of grey made whips hip again lol

I sure enjoyed the resident evil games , although i only played 3 or 4 parts of the series.

I like the idea that they will use the game script , not that i mind seeing Milla Jovovich on the big screen but i feel like they milked this cow to the bottom with the current story.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Right I watched afterlife on tv this weekend and I forgot afterlife leads right into Retribution./

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Sooooooo not cool. Your thread title got my hopes up so badly. What a let down.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher
I have all five movies on my phones SD card. I try to live by, "boring people are bored" and not get bored.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I wrote part of a graphic novel about RE1, mostly comedy-horror. My director friend wanted to turn it into a film! Silly things like smoking green herbs to heal

Ive also always had the dream to write a new take on Eternal Darkness, more modern version.

new topics

top topics

join