It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want to discuss how real chemtrails are, do your part.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I am soooo sorry. The link was just to make a point. (I made it up)

But you said we should be debating here with nothing but the facts...

Right.

And if you could go back and change the link it would only show that you're "disingenuous" (your new catch phrase), but the truth is this link: wwww.chemtrailswillkillya.com does not exist, and you've been caught again.

edit on -05:00America/Chicago30Fri, 10 Apr 2015 13:39:11 -0500201511312 by Petros312 because: Addition

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Petros312

try the link now.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Petros312

try the link now.

You just hit a new epic level of bull#. Buying a URL and redirecting to MB just to be right is just as bad as your last comment, saying you just want to be right.

You are not actually open to learning anything.... why bull# people?
Tell Mick I said hi and call me. We've talked on the phone a couple times, however I doubt he would call you. Lol

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: R3zn8D

Wow, you have no sense of humor. I bought the domain for 10$ just before i made that post. tell me, If I said something about www.pleasedontclickthislink.com, would it upset you as much?

I have only talked with Mick via forums like this and his. He is a very nice person. He has a lot more patience than I do.
Have you found any lies on his site?

ETA:
and for the record, I love to learn new things. I just have no clue what you believe and I am not sure you know.
When you have a good understanding of what you believe about white puffy cloud like lines that are made by planes, let me know. Because that's really all I am trying to discuss.
edit on 10-4-2015 by network dude because: added thought.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

a reply to: R3zn8D

Wow, you have no sense of humor. I bought the domain for 10$ just before i made that post. tell me, If I said something about www.pleasedontclickthislink.com, would it upset you as much?

I have only talked with Mick via forums like this and his. He is a very nice person. He has a lot more patience than I do.
Have you found any lies on his site?

ETA:
and for the record, I love to learn new things. I just have no clue what you believe and I am not sure you know.
When you have a good understanding of what you believe about white puffy cloud like lines that are made by planes, let me know. Because that's really all I am trying to discuss.

ditto

chemtrail and contrail are both high level descriptors for plane-made clouds or flight pollution
both chemtrail and contrail refer to white clouds made by planes
chemtrail and contrail have different meanings dependent on the person using it.
climateviewer.com...

Therefore, most of this is just semantics and SEO ranking, lol

I call them chemtrails because nobody searches for contrails, boring. Nonetheless, there are real-world implications for an unregulated aviation industry, that is my focus.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

chemtrail and contrail are both high level descriptors for plane-made clouds or flight pollution
chemtrail and contrail have different meanings dependent on the person using it.
climateviewer.com...

I call them chemtrails because nobody searches for contrails, boring. Nonetheless, there are real-world implications for an unregulated aviation industry, that is my focus.

Not quite. Contrail has a specific definition. Sadly very few chemtrail believers are familiar with the specifics of what a contrail is, so they call them chemtrails as a result of their lack of knowledge. Kindof like how 'God' is used for anything a certain kind of people don't understand or can't find immediate answers for.

I'm all for being careful with pollution. But if that's what you're worried about, you'll be happy to know that the aviation industry is reponsible for only 2% of the total pollution by all industries. On the other hand, if you want your activism to have somewhat of a bigger impact, it may be a good idea to worry about the other 98% as well.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
With all due respect to everyone on this thread, i just thought worth mentioning that i am WAY more disoriented at the moment - be it Gadolinium 54 Beta from the 'chemtrails', or O28 poisoning of the 'contrails' - possibly both...

Cheers...

___

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: R3zn8D

climateviewer.com...

the concept that contrails and chemtrails are the same thing is one you invented - apparently to try to carve yourself some sort of following or kudos in the CT population - probably to get more advertising revenue from your website!

The idea that every chemical "sprayed" in the atmosphere is a "chemtrail" is one that crops up from time to time from people who ar desperate for the term "chemtrail" to have some real meaning and not be a laughing point.

Usually just pointing out that them breathing at both ends is a chemtrail by that definition is enough to make them stop!

There isn't an unregulated aviaiton industry!
edit on 10-4-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quote tags

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hawke
With all due respect to everyone on this thread, i just thought worth mentioning that i am WAY more disoriented at the moment - be it Gadolinium 54 Beta from the 'chemtrails', or O28 poisoning of the 'contrails' - possibly both...

Cheers...

___

This is a horrible thread for you to try to learn anything from. R3sen8d runs a site that is full of mish-mash, mostly pollution, but he used the term chemtrails to get internet hits. His view of chemtrails is much like those who claim that anything with a chemical makeup is a chemtrail. Like a cow fart, or a cloud. It took a bit to fully understand that, but for you, the new person, this will be a mess.

As I said, if you first try to understand how weather affects clouds and contrails, it will make the whole chemtrail conspiracy easier to comprehend.

Sorry you came in right here.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

There isn't an unregulated aviaiton industry!

Well in his world there is.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hawke

Cheers...

___

This is a horrible thread for you to try to learn anything from. R3sen8d runs a site that is full of mish-mash, mostly pollution, but he used the term chemtrails to get internet hits. His view of chemtrails is much like those who claim that anything with a chemical makeup is a chemtrail. Like a cow fart, or a cloud. It took a bit to fully understand that, but for you, the new person, this will be a mess.

As I said, if you first try to understand how weather affects clouds and contrails, it will make the whole chemtrail conspiracy easier to comprehend.

Sorry you came in right here.

Well one thing i am sure of is that Jet fuel is relevant to whatever is going on. Now for better or for worse, not just those taking off to spray are those leaving those 'persistent' trails, but daily commercial airlines with people on them are also involuntarily spewing whatever is new in jet fuel. It's not what we have always witnessed (i am an old guy)
Now it makes sense to flood the media with a mockumentary of 'mermaids' so as to indirectly protect cetaceans. (which also mass beach after areas of spraying, not to mention they have already been constantly screwed by Navy sonar) - But here, in this 'chemtrail' fiasco. They are amplifying the deal, also starting only several years back, to indirectly do what?

Also it is now FACT that mass deaths of fish and birds (also within the last several years) - where the professionals regurgitate unbelievable crap like "2500 pigeons dropped dead out of over feeding and indigestion"??? Now if the pros are saying that it's time to worry. Since when do pigeons, jays and crows over-eat? even when there an open buffet?
Something is definitely not right. It's not just cloud seeding or extending conductivity of HAARP for weather control

Sadly, there is only so much one can do without concrete in-your-face evidence...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Hawke

Luckily, you can go to the local airport and buy some jet fuel. Do whatever you like with it. have it tested, try to run your lawnmower with it, whatever.

There seems to be something with the mass die-offs. But (to use the dreaded tool 'logic') if you think about it, if it was chemtrails, then it wouldn't be localized, it would be a long line of death, and easy to spot the trend.

How is the search for info on the clouds and contrails going?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I would suggest just closing this entire sub-forum, but that would be censorship and not cool.

What is incredible is that this must be the easiest conspiracy ever to disprove ever. But it wont go away. Why?

Some new guy comes in to this forum and reads a little. Posts a new topic with a picture of a contrail and you must copy and paste all the facts into the post. This happens over and over.

If we want to stop replying to these posts until the end of time, we should have a Sticky at the top of the page saying: Explenations to commonly asked questions
Before the user makes a new topic about a contrail they saw, they can go and check if that particular looking contrail has been explained already

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OcelotJoe
a reply to: network dude

I would suggest just closing this entire sub-forum, but that would be censorship and not cool.

What is incredible is that this must be the easiest conspiracy ever to disprove ever. But it wont go away. Why?

Some new guy comes in to this forum and reads a little. Posts a new topic with a picture of a contrail and you must copy and paste all the facts into the post. This happens over and over.

If we want to stop replying to these posts until the end of time, we should have a Sticky at the top of the page saying: Explenations to commonly asked questions
Before the user makes a new topic about a contrail they saw, they can go and check if that particular looking contrail has been explained already

Woah wait. You're expecting chemtrail believers to do some kind of cross referencing and fact checking? LOL!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

I guess I dont even understand why this forum even exists anymore. If a conspiracy forum is started here on ATS, does that mean it has to stay open for all eternity? What if I make conspiracy about a sea monster living in my bathtub? After it gets disproved THATS IT! Finished

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OcelotJoe
a reply to: mrthumpy

I guess I dont even understand why this forum even exists anymore. If a conspiracy forum is started here on ATS, does that mean it has to stay open for all eternity? What if I make conspiracy about a sea monster living in my bathtub? After it gets disproved THATS IT! Finished

Because there's one born every minute

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join