It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another long time lurker braving an intro! Hiya ATS'ers !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hey Brotherman!
Thanks very much hopefully catch you around! a reply to: Brotherman

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hiya LadyL. the deep question I have for you is this:
Why do some Scottish people lurk when they know the site is free?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Because you don't have to worry about Phage systematically dismantling your entire premise?

Ah, its par for the course for everyone at least once, sort of a rite of passage.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I would say they all do, its just that SOME dont admit it lol! That and not being able to think of a username lol joke a reply to: aboutface

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. This is a good place to learn. You can learn from everything, but it may take some research to distinguish what is true and not true. If you are just looking for information to reinforce your beliefs, the internet is full of it. If you are looking to understand what may be different than you believe than you are awakening and it is harder to find information that goes against comprehension of the time. The truth is hidden but it is not impossible to find. Lots of time deception is not bad, it was created because someone sometimes in the past thought that people could not understand the truth or would twist it to fit their needs.

I'm fresh out of cookies and I got sick off of Cutty Sark long ago so I don't even have any of that to offer you.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: LadyLurk

Welcome aboard the Mothership ATS, Pope LadyLurk!

Hail Eris!

She's been around
sirE

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards LL! (That's your nickname from me from now on) Glad to have you. Hope to see you around the boards!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Well Hello And Welcome to ATS! As A Dedicated Lurker, (You do have Lurk in Your UserName afterall), I'd say You already probably have a pretty good handle on things here.
Some Friendly Advice: Don't feed the Trolls.
And Also, "Remember, It's just a Ride." Syx. Late.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hi rickymouse, thanks for the welcome!
I now know enough to state quite confidently that I KNOW nothing lol! I dont have a strong belief in anything really, I do believe I "woke up" just a couple of years ago and have been on a rollercoaster ride of information/misinformation since then lol! Hopefully speak to you again around the boards on my continuous travels
a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hi 3NL1GHT3N3D1, Thanks for the welcome also
, hope to catch you around too!
LL
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Syx HI! And thank you very much! I enjoy reading your posts and threads as a long time lurker lol, thought the name was quite fitting, couldnt be ladyLUCK as I have absolutely none of that lol! I just love your poem Confused!! That is fitting to me also ha! Thanks again for the welcome, much appreciated, and I dont see any trolls as I always pop on my BS deflectors before coming on!, Even as a lurker
a reply to: SyxPak

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

LL You're Totally Welcome, for My Welcome to You! LOL!

I use 'Short's' for some usernames, if they are long.
Would You prefer LadyLurk, LL, Lady, or Lurk?

I'm also in the "Day Late, Dollar Short, $h!t out of Luck Club"!
Nice to Meet You!

Thanx for Showing Your Feelings of That poem, "Confused".!
I really Appreciate that!! Oh, and it was Fun to write too!!

Hey Good Thinking on Poppin' on those" Troll B.S Deflector"s!!!
(TBSD for Short) LOL!!!
They are some Dandy Handy Units, aren't they?! LOL!!!!
CatchYa on the Boards! Syx. Late.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
LL is fine with me!

Im just happy to be having a chat on here finally

I've just spent 20 odd mins trying to figure out how to get a pic on my first non intro post on another thread, so im not even going to attempt a vid right now lol! Instead I will just say (and hopefully its not against any rules, its not my vid and im not promoting lol) you should search mike love penniless on utube as I found that song recently and it makes me feel wayy better about being in the " Day late, dollar short, $h!t out of luck club" lol
and gotta love the TBSD's haha!
Very nice to meet you and hope to catch u doing ur thing on the boards soon
LL

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Hey! Umm, not sure how much You know about getting around in here yet, so I will write this like your not real sure about stuff yet, ok? If You look up at the top of pages you see a menu going across the top of the pages. There is another menu right behind/under that one.

Click the downwards facing 'arrow' in the circle towards the right end of that menu bar, top of page. It drops down another menu. If You click "Messages", it takes you to Your InBox. Write Me if You have any Questions, or problems, and I will try My best to get an answer to You right away. If I can't solve your dilemma, I know a lot of people here that will have your answer!

Oh, If you enjoyed and related to that Poem, I have a bunch of Poems and stories You may like and be able to relate to as well! Click the little Green Guy under My Avatar, then click, "go to profile". All My stuff is there for Your reading Pleasure! Have a Good one. See Ya on the Boards, and don't hesitate to write Me, about anything. My InBox will be Open for You! Syx. Late.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Just "joined" last night so theres lots of new buttons and icons when you stop lurking and make a profile lol, just wrote you a message and when i pressed send it says "you can not post private messages to anyone except ATS staff"
boo! Is that a rule for newbies or something? Thanks for the help anyway! I did go and have a look before i tried to send the message, I read The conjuring , great short story! Excellent imagination to paper/keyboard skills, I have a great imagination just no writing skills to match! Shame about the message thing what a waste of 5 mins lol!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

You need to get in 20 posts before you can use the messenger! Your pretty dang close NOw!! Try the messenger after 20 posts. It should work then... HEY! Looks like you have your 20! Go try to message Me again...
Glad Ya liked "The Conjuring"! And Hwy, anyone can write!! I never use to write stories, but did write some poems during my younger years.

So practise with real short stories, or do poems. Pretty soon you will be on your way to the top!!

Edit: Lady, I gotta Crash. Going to be up fairly early. Hope to see You around. Messages should work now for you so drop Me a line or two/three, etc..... Gnight.
CatchYa Later. Syx. Late.

edit on 23-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yayy 20 posts done and im freee lol!

Bumped into you already that rainbow thread was where I posted my first pic, wierd sky these days...

but yayyy again I can u2u woo!

Aww ok , Im just staying up now its 8am here i missed the sleep boat lol!

Speak later Syx thanks again!!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Thanks for the nod. And welcome to the site.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hiya NightStar!
Thanks for the welcome, hope to see you around! a reply to: Night Star

top topics

<< 1   >>

join