It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Really want to believe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reddaysun
no amount of shuffling of declassified papers, pictures, videos, etc., will ever produce truth for anyone ( and there are many paper shufflers on this site). Personal experience is one's proof.

you nailed it!

to skunkape- yeah I got that feeling that it wasn't a vehicle, but actually WAS the craft, and I'm glad you brought that up. I mean it was alive, and it's movements were organic. It definitely seemed very aware of us. I think it was alive.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: isthisreaI

I have a feeling you saw things very similar to what I saw. It was 4.15.12, N.J., and these things were yellow and orange, in a striated pattern, all exquisite energy, with a strange smoky morphing overlay, so that a hard contour was difficult to pick up, but a bit of contour was there. They - three of them - were roughly shaped like when you touch your thumbs and first fingers. My brother described them as fireballs, which isn't figuring in all the outrageous specific details. They looked very much alive. We all had the strong impression that they were aware of us below them, but after all, they were only 50 to 100 feet over our heads. First we saw two, side by side, and one did this quick maneuver, sort of dipping below its fellow and as quickly returning to its previous position. After we followed them until they crossed the horizon, we returned to where it all started, and there appeared a third. This was very gratifying, because we could truly revisit the whole bizarre experience.
Is there anything in my description similar to what you saw?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: isthisreaI

May I ask you, what do you think was behind their being visible to you and cloaked from others in the area? What was really strange and inexplicable
was that this occured in a densely populated area, on the first truly warm evening of the spring. We knew that throughout the whole neighborhood people were outside grilling hamburgers. And yet, no one came out in the street to gawk at this spectacle. My brother recently offered me a theory: the things registered in our consciousness before they could or would cloak. But they were otherwise cloaked to everyone else. Our theory had been that we were meant to see them, and no one else.
edit on 31-3-2015 by Reddaysun because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2015 by Reddaysun because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join