It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Really want to believe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I found some more info on the valley olaru12 was talking about if your interested
The Mysterious Valley By Christopher O'brien

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Chief, are you certain you really want that experience? Perhaps you haven't fully committed to seeing one and that's why you haven't. In my experience, they know your thoughts and can project theirs to you telepathically. They know the truth of your sincerity. They will come.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Your link is broken??? Darn...I wanted to see where you were going with that...

ETA - working now... ignore...
edit on 19-3-2015 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I can take you to a valley in Southern Colorado that will change the way you view reality, UFOs, mindcontrol, the paranormal, and religion forever. You will be fundamentally changed....I was.

Interested? I have made this offer on ATS many times to skeptics and debunkers; not one response! Comfortable in their narrowminded one dimensional, cynical view of the worlid I guess...also a bit chicken****

Can't really blame them...the trip down the rabbithole isn't for the faint of heart.

www.overdrive.com...

How about you going there and filming what you see?

Im in Ireland, but if i was over there i'd be with you '.

I would love to see it on here, an ATS exclusive
edit on 19/3/15 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Chief, are you certain you really want that experience? Perhaps you haven't fully committed to seeing one and that's why you haven't. In my experience, they know your thoughts and can project theirs to you telepathically. They know the truth of your sincerity. They will come.

I go back and forth on that. I guess I will have to keep a more open mind and do some star gazing.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

originally posted by: olaru12

I can take you to a valley in Southern Colorado that will change the way you view reality, UFOs, mindcontrol, the paranormal, and religion forever. You will be fundamentally changed....I was.

Interested? I have made this offer on ATS many times to skeptics and debunkers; not one response! Comfortable in their narrowminded one dimensional, cynical view of the worlid I guess...also a bit chicken****

Can't really blame them...the trip down the rabbithole isn't for the faint of heart.

www.overdrive.com...

How about you going there and filming what you see?

Im in Ireland, but if i was over there i'd be with you '.

I would love to see it on here, an ATS exclusive

There have been quite a few films made on the valley on youtube....here's one.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I feel the same so don't feel like you are the minority.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Thank you g, I'm going there now.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Try dimthlytryptamine and you will genuinely meet real aliens.
edit on 19-3-2015 by buddhism because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
First off, who says UFOs have to be driven by aliens?

They could be inter-dimensional drones, multi-demoninational churches of incongruity, projected dreams of more complex beings, our waking selves, doorways to inside the real world or flying, glowing jellyfish from Saturn... the last thing they likely are are little saucer shuttles driven by diminutive aliens... though a few being high tech budgeted by black money has a good case made for it, too.

All the stuff some nebulous authority says is bunk, actually, really exists... or exist as much as you, some coffee table in Boise and that cup do, that is... the weirdness might not express itself to the exciting extent portrayed in pop culture... but esp, ghosts, time slips, dimensional hiccups, odd beasties and strange technology that should not exist at this time... all that stuff happens.

We just might not have the faintest idea what it actually is, though a few people make a pretty good argument for it being tied to our own minds... just like the universe at large is looking to be according to mainstream physics.

And second off... what was the topic again?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddhism

Ahhh, good old self transforming machine elves.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I really believe there is a lot of things we aren't told, us the public.
I believe we have been visited, and even many times through history, but first by many different species in the last 60-70 years.

I have a theory, that when the first nuclear bomb was detonated, that sent out a large energy output (which extra terrestrial civilizations might be looking for. I mean, to find an intelligent civilization on another planet would take some different thinking. We can't just look at a planet "Oh, look, they are building pyramids." No. A civilization would excell in and thrive if it reached the nuclear age, which would be shown by some energy outputs like a nuclear bomb.)

So, when this massive energy output suddenly came from a solarsystem that hasn't expired, and were probably known to contain a specie that may or may not evolve into a planetary civilization. Outer-world civilizations would know when we were of significance.
- I mean, just look at what we have invented since the nuclear-age started. We went to the moon, we have sattelites, and probably on our way to Mars to inhabit that.

Alright, when that is covered, if there is an intelligent specie on this planet, why wouldn't there be on other planets? If we can invent warpdrives why can't they? (I know we haven't exactly done that as of yet.) Maybe we can use wormholes to travel large distances in merely seconds.
If an intelligent specie evolved succesfully like us, and we gave it a thousand more years, where would they be? Probably intergalactic, they wouldn't still only be in their own solar system, and even though they were, give them 10.000 years. And compared to the universes age, this is highly unlikely. They would probably be up to 5 billion years older and more advanced than us, given the chance that they didn't wipe out themselves or asteroids etc. did.

I believe there is confederacies of galaxies out there, that keeps track of planets in which there may evolve an intelligent specie. And that stuff about them wanting to take our water, because we are a blue planet, NO. There is unlimited water in space, look at comets flying by the sun ffs, there even exist comets made solely of ice, not sure it's called a comet in that case, but anyway. We have got NOTHING on earth, that isn't in abundance elsewhere.

Want gold? Look on Mars, Mars probably got alot of gold. Want diamonds? Look at Mars. Want water? Look at Europa(moon). Could go on like this, the only thing that would spark an interest, would probably be organic stuff growing on earth, or evolving. But if we can make a beef in a lab, then so can they. Thinking we are unique is bull#, everything we can, they can end of story.

Yeah, this turned out a bit off-topic. ah well.

Anyway, I really think that the governments are hiding the truth, covering it up, who knows for what reasons. Could be that the US at Roswell were told, that they needed to unite the earth instead of what is happening now. New world order. I know, conspiracy on conspiracy, but look at the world, christians are uniting against muslims, democracies are uniting against communism etc. Look up New World Order to see what they stand for.
Could also be that they really don't think the populace is ready for a full disclosure, and they are afraid of panic etc.

- Also, the part where we aren't interesting? Ofcourse we are. Michiu Kaku compares it to us and ants, are ants building nuclear weapons? No. Ants is kind of a civilization, with millions of inhabitants pr. "city" if you like, but that is it. No use of weapons that is crafted, no use of tools that is crafted, this is just wrong if you ask me. Any civilization that reaches the nuclear age is interesting, because the nuclear age opens up for so many things.

If it matters, I am 24 years old.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SBargisen

What could be feared though, would be if these ET's aren't exactly alive, but machines.

I also think ET's that are intergalactic would have ended all religion, ethical questions etc. and aren't bound to any of those, so they wouldn't think twice about wiping out the entire human species. Which also complies to machines, they would probably have terminated all idiots, so to speak, so they could excel in science.

- To build up on this "idiot" thing; What is holding us back, idiots, low-IQ people. Look at USA they have fat people everywhere crying for more and more, even though they never have given anything. Look in Africa, the average IQ in Africa is 75, wherein China it is 110, or was it Japan? Not quite sure.

But honestly, people with low intelligence tend to be easier to persuade into killing, looting, robbing etc. They also tend to do this more often than people with high intelligence. Where in people with low intelligence has NEVER invented anything, thus haven't contributed in other ways than labor, which could be taken over by machines.

- Sick thoughts but true.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I understand your feelings, though I find the sanctimonious nature of some true believers on ATS quite off-putting as well as the ancedotal nature of debate. On the other hand, many of the contributions are helpful, engaging and analytical. My advice? Keep watching the skies...you never know.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Your instinct is one of extreme fear...of their looks and the rush of adrenaline as the realization of it actually happening to you. They know this.

Good luck to you on your quest and please keep us posted.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SBargisen

Thanks for posting. What you say makes a lot of sense. It brings up all kinds of scenarios. The nuclear thing is pretty thought provoking.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: buddhism

Yucky, I don't do drugs.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Absolutely correct. I have quite a bit of fear about this. Hope they would understand and not hold it against me.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddhism

Considering that our own bodies probably make the stuff, everyone has the potential to meet these folks. And you think these are "real" as in real? as in existing outside of us?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jamdan

Thanks for your post. I don't want to be all drama queen if it were to happen.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join