It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two 15-year-olds to be charged with murder of dog walker

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
How old is 15 really - Dave Chappelle

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tastyrawmeat
a reply to: yuppa

How do you ever know if the confession was uncoerced?

there is this little thing called lawyer reprensentation that could be mandatory.Oh and video cameras.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The saddest part of this entire event, beyond that a person was shot, is that the families of the three suspects are going to cry and try to protray these children as victims in this. They will claim it is societies fault, that these three young persons hung out with bad influences, that they are innocent in all of this, just making bad choices.

They made a choice, and if they are proven guilty in a court of law, then perhaps they need to go and spend time in prison, as an adult should and deal with the consequences of their actions. One hopes that the families of these three young persons will also not try to make them out to be the victims.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Kids are not kids anymore is so #ing true. The stuff their curious heads find on the internet.. They are desensitized to violence by watching videos of heads chopped off or man on fire in a cage. Kids now can probably take the gore better than a grown adult.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov

found a single person walking his dog , tried to rob him and when the victim fought back they shot him one in the chest.

Could have been worse. They could have shot the dog too. That they didn't and only shot the dumbass who brought fists to a gunfight once, tells me they didn't set out to kill anyone.

Yeah they brought a gun, that was there for what exactly?

You disgust me blaming the victim. Consider it a personal attack.
edit on 19-3-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tastyrawmeat

No sorry, it doesnt make sense, a kid is a kid is a kid.

It isn't about the physical age. It's about the nature of the crime and whether the evidence demonstrates they have the mental faculty to understand it.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Well we are three pages in and I don't see any of the defenders from the Slenderman thread in here crying foul. Intriguing..

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Well we are three pages in and I don't see any of the defenders from the Slenderman thread in here crying foul. Intriguing..

I wonder what the difference is other than the obvious that someone was killed in this crime while the SlenderMan thing the victim survived.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Suddenly the idea of bringing back firing squad execution wouldn't be a bad idea after all. (I have mixed feelings about Capital Punishment)

(In case you don't know there was a thread about Utah Law makers proposing on bringing back firing squad execution if they cannot perform lethal injection on those on death row due to low numbers lethal drugs needed in order for it to be successful)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-3-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Firing squad. These kids deserve to die. There is nothing that they will be good for in the world. From the article, it seems they have proven that more than once. Lock them up in adult prison for a bit to let the others have their way then shoot them like the scum they are and leave their bodies to rot.

No sympathy for them here....
edit on 3/19/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I also am for the death penalty. Although the trigger must be pulled with love for them, and sadness for what needs to be done.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
As a follow up...the third suspect\criminal\waste of flesh has been caught.

3 Suspect Caught

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yes. Let's kill more people to prove that killing is wrong.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov only shot the dumbass who brought fists to a gunfight

the victim didn't bring anything to anything. he was walking his dog. the only dumbasses here are the scumbags who shot him. and possibly some commenters.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Farlander
Yes. Let's kill more people to prove that killing is wrong.

That's a fine idea. By not carrying out the death penalty here in PA, people feel they can murder senselessly without any repercussions. Oh, and a defense is already being set up by the irresponsible family.

"Hamilton's aunt on Friday apologized to Stuhlman's family. Speaking to a CBS3 reporter, she said Hamilton was not taking medication for an unspecified condition.
www.philly.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I say put them down.
If you're going to act like a dog, you're going to get treated like one.

The rest of this post was removed because I don't need more hate

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I haveny read this new story yet. I will.

As for the slenderman case I think its outrageous to charge those 12 year old girls as adults. Especially since the insigator is a mentally ill 12 year old that wasnt competant to stand trial at first. I also think its absurd that if aomeone is mentally ill they medicate the person then make then atand trial. If they have to be made "competant" via drugs that doesnt change their mental status durinf the crime.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov

found a single person walking his dog , tried to rob him and when the victim fought back they shot him one in the chest.

Could have been worse. They could have shot the dog too. That they didn't and only shot the dumbass who brought fists to a gunfight once, tells me they didn't set out to kill anyone.

Aren't you the guy who is always saying that a real man does not need a gun?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So I'm waiting for Al Sharpton to start a peace march and/or protest at #whitelivesmatter and some chants of "hands up, don't shoot." Will I be waiting long?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join