It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM WHAT I AM; Jesus And Reality-Manifestation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
I think you are confusing Yahweh with Popeye. Yahweh called himself "I am that I am".

'Eheyeh Asher eheyeh' is the actual Hebrew original. Asher could be translated either way, who/what/that, any English word like that is Asher in Hebrew...'what' is the more natural English phrasing, I think. You act as though the bible were written in English.
edit on 19-3-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

Interesting, and I always feel like the son, the father and the holy spirit are more aspects of people looking for the answers, rather than the pesonified god. The naive fool asking questions, accepting guidance from the own educated conscious, in a world/environment, where the spirit roams freely.
What is praying? It is focusing thought-energy on a particular "interest", if this is focused on something besides money, because you can only follow either money, or god, then you can change reality.
Maybe that's why your world is so messed up, because we focus our religious thought-force on hell and demons and doom, maybe the true century of Aquarius will start when we shift from "we want to suffer" to "we want to project and recieve joy".

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The Father is what there appears to be in deep sleep and the Son is the light show which appears in the dreaming/waking state - together they make the whole (Holy) Spirit.
That which appears to have life outside of Presence is the Beast.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
where is the mother? she must be in there somewhere!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder

How about the Father is Consciousness (Awareness), the Mother is the Divine Light (Energy) above, and the Son is their incarnated gift to all, given as Grace for us realize our true condition of non-separation from the Divine?

The Holy Spirit is the means the Son uses for infilling surrendered aspirants with the Divine's Grace.

edit on 3/19/2015 by bb23108 because:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bb23108

The pure light to the left is the Father, it is awareness, the prism is the Son or image, the rainbow is the Mother or physical reality with all its colors.

The Holy Spirit is all three in agreement.

edit on 3/19/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

How does this conclude considering "Mathew 5:25-23", Joseph "1:11-11", "Ossiah 3: 66-66" and "Tyrone 7:1-4" ?

Please explain how this fits in with the above passages, so that I can fully understand and in turn pass on the word to the flock.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Oh I have never heard of 'The father, the mother, the son and the holy spirit'.
Can you show me where in the bible they mention 'mother'?
Christ is born out of the stable.

Maybe the bible should have said 'The Mother, the son and the Holy Spirit' - then it would be easier to see that the son is born without a father making the son the immaculate conception. Maybe the bible was written by a male? Just a thought.
edit on 20-3-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Are you a gnosic?

The concept of God is represented by two distinct and separate persons, our Heavenly Father and our Heavenly Mother.
8. We are the literal spiritual offspring of God, and have the capacity to become just like our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother if we so choose.
9. The Holy Spirit is no less than the office of the Heavenly Mother, and it is she who inspires and guides us through our mortal life experience.
10. It is holiness, benevolence, and wisdom which define the nature of God, not power, anger, or hate.
11. True worship is the imitation of God’s goodness; it is to imitate the character, disposition, and attitude of our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.
thesonofgod
While I find the idea beautiful god himself has sex with the godess, i don't know. Is this holy union physical? To me god is love and life, the idea he has a body and a gender is a bit disturbing.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Maybe the bible should have said 'The Mother, the son and the Holy Spirit' - then it would be easier to see that the son is born without a father making the son the immaculate conception. Maybe the bible was written by a male? Just a thought

yes that is right, I would say it in this order. The Holy spirit,The Mother and The son. Who knows who and why the words could have been twisted. In the Tao, it is known as she the great mistery. Makes sense the son is seen as it is. The holy spirit- the wholeness, no words can describe the wholeness.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Is it not natural to assume the Holy Spirit was a fill-in for the Mother?
edit on 20-3-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Gnostics meant those who know, I believe. I do my best to know! haha. I suppose a better way for you to comprehend, is that God makes love and to do so a gender is not needed, only a wonderful Heart. Sex of course is another matter.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Yes one could assume that, but the holy spirit is whole and not limited. It could create anything but it could not be one thing if not it would not be whole.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Gnostics meant those who know, I believe. I do my best to know! haha. I suppose a better way for you to comprehend, is that God makes love and to do so a gender is not needed, only a wonderful Heart. Sex of course is another matter.

The Gnostic writers were people who were given a message without any support... no church, little following...

They believed knowledge is what was required to be saved... but the interesting thing is, none of the gnostic writing actually tells us what this "KNOWLEDGE" was...

The reason for this is that said knowledge was given in the gospels... and widely spread through out the world as it was known

we're learning that the gospels of Matthew, Mark(peter), luke, and john were copied thousands of times within the first 100 years of Christianity...

the gnosis is there for ALL to read... it was Gods plan to separate those who "get it" from those who do not...

And most of Christianity doesn't get it

edit on 20-3-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Yes one could assume that, but the holy spirit is whole and not limited. It could create anything but it could not be one thing if not it would not be whole.

It seems natural to make that assumption. Although, admittedly, when I try to interpret the meaning of the Holy Spirit, it doesn't tend to be exactly the same as how I interpret the mother. The Holy Spirit seems to somehow imply inspiration. It is said, for instance, not to worry about what you should say, but instead to let the Holy Spirit speak through you. So, to me, the Holy Spirit is moreso about interacting with the world in a way which is a true reflection of the spiritual principles. To embody the father in word and deed, as the son. Jesus says he will send the Holy Spirit, as a comforter. Which I think means that when the Son is realized, as one's Self, then the Holy Spirit is given, which is the activity that occurs when one becomes a conscious vessel for the divine.

So, that is more the meaning of the Holy Spirit to me. The idea of wholeness, indivisibilty, various transcendentalisms, is moreso the father than the Holy Spirit. And I tend to think of the mother as something like the womb or matrix of reality, which all manifested existence is brought about through. She is infinite plasticity which allows for all forms. But there is also the more shakti idea of the feminine energy, as active force. That is more like the idea of the Holy Spirit, I think. And in that perspective, the Holy Spirit as mother could be justified. So, my general ideas of the mother and the Holy Spirit don't exactly jive, I just brought it up because it always seems like that must obviously be the case on a surface level.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

The Gnostic writers were people who were given a message without any support... no church, little following...

They believed knowledge is what was required to be saved... but the interesting thing is, none of the gnostic writing actually tells us what this "KNOWLEDGE" was...

The reason for this is that said knowledge was given in the gospels... and widely spread through out the world as it was known

we're learning that the gospels of Matthew, Mark(peter), luke, and john were copied thousands of times within the first 100 years of Christianity...

the gnosis is there for ALL to read... it was Gods plan to separate those who "get it" from those who do not...

And most of Christianity doesn't get it

That idea I like. I guess that is how I like to view scripture. Like, it is full of deep wisdom, right there, waiting to be interpreted. But most just totally gloss over it, don't look for it, just read it with the pre-defined beliefs which were given to you as your interpretive glasses.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

That idea I like. I guess that is how I like to view scripture. Like, it is full of deep wisdom, right there, waiting to be interpreted. But most just totally gloss over it, don't look for it, just read it with the pre-defined beliefs which were given to you as your interpretive glasses.

Unfortunately its not just an idea, its a reality...

Prove it for yourself... go to any church in your area...

they know the creeds guaranteed, because its a requirement of admission to their membership...

they know Paulian doctrine... he founded the Christian church so of course they know it...

But ask them about the gospels

Rarely... will you find a Christian that can quote Jesus, Their God!!

they quote Paul like he's the savior no problem... but the real man?

Christians listen to their preachers... they tell them what to read... and most do not read at all aside from the portion of scripture that is handed to them in their sunday service... certain ideals are drilled into them every week, completely disregarding the important parts of the bible which should be known by any and all so called "followers" of Jesus

I've seen this so many times I can't even count... some will even attempt to counter Jesus with Paul...

its just sad... but tells the tale of the churches of this world and its adherents

IF God will make the earth his footstool... what building can be crafted by the hands of men to house God?

edit on 20-3-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Thanks for that clarification of your current view, these are subjects that need clarification for many reasons. I refrase in this manner, to add to your view.
The Holy Spirit always is and always was,
Unlimited,untouchable.
The Divine Mother giver
of love and light.
knowable but un-ownable.
The son is the child,
of cause and effect.
Whom,ultimately holds the knowledge,
upon reflection.
Of his Divine mother within and thus
the connection and reabsorbtion
in to the true self.
The Whole spirit.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I would say that the Whole Spirit is 'This that is'.
'This that is' could be understood as 'the seer and the seen' - which can never be divided. 'This that is' is one without a second.
I am that I am. Whatever IS, I am or I am what Is.

edit on 20-3-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

You cannot know being because you are being!
To be or not to be? That is the question.
I am that being I am.
edit on 21-3-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join