It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Big Happy Papi <3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Druscillas of the world!

DC's I Zombie

I, Zombie

So this show has me thinking on many levels about how to increase longevity and replay-ability for everyones lives...

People need to be themselves and or whatever they see themselves as. There is alot of zombie fans in the world and people who like to dress up like zombies so why shouldn't a vampire date a zombie?

Here is the scenario template everyone needs to see and realize that role playing is exactly what needs to come out of the bed room and just be everyday activity. IT'S WHAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS MISSING!!!!

So check it! This chick is a zombie don't matter how she plays it but in her world and mind she's a zombie it's her role play. The eating of brain I see is her hunger for knowledge and understanding of the world so she is constantly trying to learn something new everyday!

GET IT???

She runs into a male vampire who is always hungry for thrills and chills. And if not his vampyrism comes through adventure. The point here is all the sucking of blood is metaphorical even if it means vamping on spiritual energy ie attention Who**!

It may end up that he eats her brains and she vamps his energy. The point here is if they are both happy role playing these characters then they should do it.

Your soul mate is going to understand you regardless so when the world comes crashing down at the end of the day you were never alone.

The world would be so much happier if we had zombies and vampires flooding the streets I'm sorry but this is just world truth.

Welcome to Hell!

So dress who you are even if it means something from another dimension. I know I will!!!
edit on 17-3-2015 by XsweetNspiceyX because: FORNICATION

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This guy joined the party and I'm sure his soul mate is glad he did. I'm sure she is more then ready to turn herself into the perfect lil bride for him.

Making parallel dimensions not only imaginable but believable. Point being doesn't he look like he belongs in KISS Psycho Circus?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: XsweetNspiceyX

My transformation into the Dragon begins with the mixture of items from various costumes allowing the completed appearance to have desired magical properties imbued within the persona of the bearer.

"The Priest"

"The Warrior"

"The Wanderer"

46 1815608411905 819 25725 4915599 46 73086!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

That makes me the Angel from Heaven who falls in love with a Demon and unites Asgard and Yggdrasil in midgard and makes the world tree work in harmony with the universe.

And my Angelic fabrics of the high heavens have not yet been prepared.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

So do you like my cape? If not tough! already bought it and including it in the transformation.

And besides your an angel to me no matter what you got on my love!!!!

After all... NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME!

edit on 18-3-2015 by metalholic because: POOP

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Dr. Rockzo

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Right! I see your avatar there your gonna want someone who wants to live that dream with you tho.

On the other hand Miley is partying it up. We all knew the carnival was coming, and it is. We just need everyone to get it!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Been nice to have seen everyone elses Ideas for role play but I guess that's proof that the male feminine crowd is not comfortable with who they are.

They are always more of an enemy to themselves then the masculine crowd. IT'S A FACT!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

Sadly enough if hypocrisy is strong in any crowd it's the chemically imbalanced crowd.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

This will cheer us up!

new topics

top topics

join