It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 Cockpit Fire scenario

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

i am not going to dismiss EMP effects of artificial source deliberately aimed at a object but it is difficult to comprehend unconcious effect of natural EMP delibretly changing the course one plane nothing else being effected there was a few planes at that place in time and nothing happened to them
interesting but about planet X always wanted to catch up on that one

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

So how does EMP start a fire?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The 777 had a problem where a fire could start in the crew oxygen system. It burned out the side of a cockpit on an aircraft while it was parked.

If the fire spread to the electronics bay it could take everything out.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

apparently yes fire could do that.
but in this case on sunday they found out that they continued sending handshakes .
that is what I understand (correction not really)
wait I will come back to this one oops
edit on 6-4-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

Because it didn't knock out the system. The handshake portion continued to be active, but there was no data to be sent.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

so I found this

Separately, Australian investigators said the plane was likely running out of fuel when it stopped communicating with the satellite.

In a new analysis of available information, the Australian Transportation Safety Bureau said the final "handshake" was "consistent with the satellite communication equipment on the aircraft powering up following a power interruption," adding: "The interruption in electrical supply may have been caused by fuel exhaustion."

but I don't know what exactly it means
edit on 6-4-2015 by MimiSia because: lol no lightbulb in my brain

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I don't believe any of the handshake nonsense being reported in the media.
the Idea that the plane flew for so long all the way to the ocean of Perth seems fanciful.

Too much information of that flight is being kept secret by the governments and real investigations are being stonewalled.

Mr Gingis says he has used the technology to locate shipwrecks in the north Pacific Ocean by identifying “ship trails” and the changes in cloud micro physics caused by emissions of floating vessels using archival satellite data.

Mr Gingis said he was able to track ship trails in the North Pacific Ocean by identifying fuel vapor emissions present in the cloud seen on the left of this archival satellite image and can do the same with MH370. Source: Supplied

The respected engineer, who has 27 years experience in the field, offered his services to the Malaysian, Chinese and Australian authorities just weeks after the Boeing 777 vanished, only to be rejected.

www.news.com.au...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

so what do u think happened to it
I know my opinion gets rejected (and now seeing all the other planes crushing now around the world ) I can't help myself thinking it was cyber hacked. I spoke here on ATS to a Boeing 737 pilot about a Boeing patern that allows them to connect to the "computer control panel" from what I understand to able to deviate it of course in case of hijacking for a terrorist act. And also other articles from the aviation raising such concerns (about cyber heck) but the pilot rejected my opinion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-4-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I think the plane was either taken by someone on-board and flown somewhere else or it was taken over by someone on the ground, in a ship or in another plane (through extremely complex military technologies) and flown to another airport.

I think something was done to the oxygen system so that the passengers and crew fell asleep either through lack of oxygen or a chemical of some sort.

I think Malaysia and the USA were involved. I think China has suspicions and I think Australia is being used like an idiot to make it look like it crashed in the ocean.

The why is more important than the who or the how. Who was on that plane or what was on that plane that prompted such spectacular actions?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

to me the why could have been simple as if it can be done..and then the rest like the patern holders, terrorism etc.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I swear the night it happened I had a dream of a plain crushing into perth CBD . that is also why I am so intrigued with this story. in the dream I was for a moment the pilot just before the plane crushed into the building as the pilot I knew I was "drugged" and had no control over the plane

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I don't believe any of the handshake nonsense being reported in the media.
the Idea that the plane flew for so long all the way to the ocean of Perth seems fanciful.

Too much information of that flight is being kept secret by the governments and real investigations are being stonewalled.

Mr Gingis says he has used the technology to locate shipwrecks in the north Pacific Ocean by identifying “ship trails” and the changes in cloud micro physics caused by emissions of floating vessels using archival satellite data.

Mr Gingis said he was able to track ship trails in the North Pacific Ocean by identifying fuel vapor emissions present in the cloud seen on the left of this archival satellite image and can do the same with MH370. Source: Supplied

The respected engineer, who has 27 years experience in the field, offered his services to the Malaysian, Chinese and Australian authorities just weeks after the Boeing 777 vanished, only to be rejected.

www.news.com.au...

You're welcome to scrutinise the data and offer your own analysis, of course if you believe Inmarsat is in on the conspiracy and it's fake data there's little point I suppose..

Link to PDF: www.dca.gov.my...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
It's all very well proposing these theories but a cockpit fire would have brought the plane down, possibly in pieces if it raged out of control and in turn, that would increase the chances of debris being found, so where is the debris?

Why would it have done that?
You can't just assert that this would have happened when available evidence and probability goes against everything you just said.

The existence of fire relies on fuel and oxygen, once either of these two things is gone a fire is extinguished.

If there was a fire on board it is ENTIRELY PLAUSIBLE that the plane would have been damaged, the crew and passengers rendered unconscious or dead, and then continued to glide on autopilot for as long as the fuel would allow.

I really don't understand this fascination people have with concocting the most bizarre and unlikely scenarios when the most likely and plausible explanation is right there. Yes, we should question, but within the reality of the evidence we have. All evidence we have makes a fire on board the MOST LIKELY explanation. There is NO EVIDENCE to support any other wild and fantastical theory out there.

It's really quite strange, the information tells us a story, but people would rather invent a thousand other aspects to what we know in order to manufacture another explanation.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith
You're welcome to scrutinise the data and offer your own analysis, of course if you believe Inmarsat is in on the conspiracy and it's fake data there's little point I suppose..

you so willingly just accept that data?

I dont.

Seems other experts cant fathom how Inmarsat concluded what they concluded

Another expert who tried to understand Inmarsat’s report was Mike Exner, CEO of the remote sensing company Radiometrics Inc. He mathematically processed the “Burst Frequency Offset” values on Page 2 of Annex 1 and was able to derive figures for relative velocity between the aircraft and the satellite. He found, however, that no matter how he tried, he could not get his values to match those implied by the possible routes shown on Page 3 of the annex. “They look like cartoons to me,” says Exner.

Unfortunately, it soon became clear that Inmarsat had presented its data in a way that made this goal impossible: “There simply isn't enough information in the report to reconstruct the original data,” says Scott Morgan, the former commander of the US Air Force Rescue Coordination Center. “We don’t know what their assumptions are going into this.”

To me, personally, all the inmarsat data does is prove the plane flew on for hours after it vanished on radar. I agree this indeed did happen.

There remains only one publically available piece of evidence linking the plane to the southern Indian Ocean: a report issued by the Malaysian government on March 25 that described a new analysis carried out by the U.K.-based satellite operator Inmarsat. The report said that Inmarsat had developed an “innovative technique” to establish that the plane had most likely taken a southerly heading after vanishing. Yet independent experts who have analyzed the report say that it is riddled with inconsistencies and that the data it presents to justify its conclusion appears to have been fudged.

The western world can land a washingmachine probe on a comet.. we can land a man on the moon.. we can send submarines to the bottom of the ocean and around the world.. we can track incoming meteors from space..

yet we cannot track an airliner that was flying over one of the most populaces regions in the world?

righto!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

a pilots point of view on mh370 comments on the self-proclaimed expert who says fire was the most plausible theory.. just one out of many. even people who say fire on board was the best theory with more available data most of them retraced they statements.
www.reddit.com...

“If the pings are accurate, the plane turned again,” said Patrick Smith, an airline pilot and an author on aviation. “Autopilot only does what it tells you to.” He went on: “It is also very unlikely that the plane could have carried on flying for hours after it had indeed suffered a fire or other mechanical catastrophe”. Smith concluded: “It is not a strong theory.”

edit on 9-4-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

you provided data so I have attached explanation to it by a space scientist who used data released to public domain.

the 7th line on ur PDF sounds similar to his statement .

disclaimer: A detailed analysis of Inmarsat communication data has not been realeased to public. therefore a full verification of this model is not possible

mh370.bookofresearch.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: AgentSmith

you so willingly just accept that data?

I dont.

Seems other experts cant fathom how Inmarsat concluded what they concluded

The data yes, the interpretation no. I may have misunderstood your previous comment in that I thought you meant you did not believe the aircraft continued airborne for so long. The fact it handshakes implies it did. I don't necessarily believe the interpretation though and their conclusions.
Bear in mind there are too many people around that think everything that happens outside of their bubble is fake, quite literally sometimes, to the point that it's actually ridiculous. If you were just talking about their interpretation then I agree with you.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Planes have flown with incredible amounts of damage, far longer than they should have. Aloha 243 and United 811 both flew with huge chunks of fuselage missing. The United flight flew hours with its side blown open.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
other thing I find also utterly bizzare and this is talking from mine personal experience . it is also what Sarah said about her boyfriend and I sure for the rest on the passangers. when I fly and when my parents fly without fail every time we are about to take off I send and they send me a last text saying I am seated and we are about to take of turning my phone now off and I love u. I would find it utterly unsettling if they didn't text me. sarah said the same thing. from what I know none of the passengers in fact did do so. I find it strange. given the fact this private investigator said that the cargo area of plain at that airport is still after that accident completely unattended sometimes for hour he noted anybody could have gotten away with smuggling something into planes cargo. pls don't ask me what technology it is but someone talked about a product quite cheap small box that has the ability to "block" a phone from receiving sending any info. this (other) person noted that for the size of mh370 all it would take is having 6of them in cargo area.. wether that is of any significance is debatable..

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I am absolutely not dismissing ur theory at all please believe me. I am not going to claim I know about the detailes of those flights u mentioned but I am interested to know in those cases what was the communication btw pilot and ground also how about the debris of the planes in how many days was anything found if they crushed.I also am taking into account this (if this is accurate what I am saying) the fire on mh370 had to(?) broke out in max 19 min window minutes after they said goodnight we are going to transfer now to Vietnam airspace controllers. I can't spell this out with absolute precision but to me that is the timeframe .

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join