It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is the Israeli election day. Your opinion?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
And Obama promised to remove all troops from the middle east if elected. But, that didn't happen. So even though I feel bad about Obama's 8 years, maybe there's still hope after he leaves the oval office and M. Obama stops menstruating all over our children's lunch programs.
edit on 3/19/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
And Obama promised to remove all troops from the middle east if elected. But, that didn't happen. So even though I feel bad about Obama's 8 years, maybe there's still hope after he leaves the oval office and M. Obama stops menstruating all over our children's lunch programs.

Uhhh... huh? "--- all over our children's lunch program"? Really? I'm not sure why you would imagine that would be a valid comparison to making recommendations for school lunches, but to each his/her own.

2nd, I don't understand if you're agreeing with me or disagreeing? I want peace in the Middle East & for the Palestinians to have their own country. I stated that I was disappointed when Bush won in 2004 because I thought he'd start a war w/Iran (y'know, not peace in the Middle East). Pres Obama's been a disappointment to me for several reasons, including his attacks in the Middle East & rejecting Palestinian statehood at the UN. Netanyahu wants the US to attack Iran and promised not to let the Palestinian's have a country of their own. Hence my disappointment with him being re-elected. So saying you were disappointed w/Pres Obama for not pulling troops out of the Middle East is the same thing I'm disappointed in.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I was just being contrary.

But really though... Obama needs to go, along with his wife.

Teens Are Tweeting Unappealing Photos Of Their School Lunches With The Hashtag #ThanksMichelleObama

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

He has to go because he didn't manage to get rid of the consequences of all the BS put in place by the guy before him quickly enough.
He admits it himself you know ...

Obama Regrets Not Closing Guantanamo Prison 'On The First Day'

On the other hand, I'm quite sure you can still find a lot of republicans who think it was the best thing to do to attack Irak.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Oh, my bad. Point taken then.

He's got less than 2 yrs left and a Congress that opposes him, so I don't expect many major moves from either side. Just a bunch of talking, charades, fear-mongering, and fake crises, while they continue the status quo. But I also don't think any of the replacements in 2016 are going to do anything radically different so meh.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join