It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupotty: We can't pee

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

Gender has nothing to do with government and everything to do with chromosomes. If you have a Y, you have the dangly bits. I thought most everyone knew that.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I don't want to use the restroom in a place where women are. Women don't want to use a restroom in which men are. I don't want to use a dressing room in which there are women. Women don't want to use a dressing room, in which there are men. Parents don't want their boys/girls in a restroom or locker room where there are members of the opposite sex.

If you're a man who feels like a women, then you need to go ahead and have your member removed. If you're a woman who feels like a man, then you need to go ahead and have a member surgically attached. Enough of all this.

If you feel that I should be forced to use the restroom or locker room with a transgender, then I feel they need be forced to make the transition to use the facilities of the gender they indentify with.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Problem solved...

They have already started designing most Alberta school bathrooms in this manor.

Open sanitation area, individually closed defecation areas.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
I don't want to use the restroom in a place where women are.

You might get girl cooties.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Or arrested.

...I'm okay with girl cooties.

edit on 3/20/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Gender has nothing to do with government and everything to do with chromosomes. If you have a Y, you have the dangly bits. I thought most everyone knew that.

And then there's you, who doesn't know anything about the topic.

You can have a penis and two X chromosomes.

You can be a genetic female and be born with a penis.

You can scream to high heavens at this text wall from now on:

Band Wagon Fallacy

The basic fallacy of democracy: that popular ideas are necessarily right.

Of course in democracies like America popularity does play a certain degree in determining “right”, so it’s worth keeping in mind that America and most Western democracies are constitutional democracies, which means the political system deliberately checks and balances mob rule with codified principles like individual liberty and equality. Obvious examples of once popular moral and legal positions include race based slavery, legal coc aine, American women not being allowed to vote until 1920, prohibition (1920-1933) etc.

Fallacy Ex: "C'mon, dude, everybody's doin' it."

Because that's what you're arguing with, not me. So long as you are incorrect, you are incorrect -- regardless of what you think "everyone knows", because they are also incorrect. It's not knowledge, it's an assumption; an ignorant one. And there's the fact.
edit on 20-3-2015 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Don't see any where the XX leads to a penis, but I see plenty where they can ambiguous genitalia with an abnormally large clitoris that looks like a small penis.

It's more common for XY to not develop a penis and have an abnormally large clitoris instead due to developmental issues.

Of course, none of these are because you think you're a man in woman's body or vice versa. These are all because your hormones and/or chromosomes got messed up in utero causing you to develop abnormally.

We are talking about transsexuals who have more or less normal bodies who think they should have the body of the opposite gender.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Are you backpedaling from your own Red Herring, then? Because you are the one who brought up chromosomes.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

what happens to the ys who get rid of their dangaly and whant ys not xs? I say use the bathroom you want just hafta let your partner know you were a y

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot
a reply to: ketsuko

Restrooms aren't there so that you can urinate/defecate, they are there so we can control gender/sex standards.

Because small government.
restrooms are there because people see eachother in sexual ways amerca "hides the body" because its only sexual yet "sells clothes to show the body " because its sexual" were raised to believe we shouldnt see the oppiset sex naked because its sexual wheras we only make it sexual. if raised its ok there wouldent be this problem its what was taught that makes this what it is in my op

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join