It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone show me any evidence of abiogenesis?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Note evidence yet, but a good theory just came out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

they believe they have found a way to show that everything necessary for life to evolve could have done so from just hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen cyanide and ultraviolet light and that those building blocks could have all existed at the same time—in their paper, they report that using just those three basic ingredients they were able to produce more than 50 nucleic acids—precursors to DNA and RNA molecules.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I tend to think, rather than abiogenesis, that life in some form has always existed, but moves relatively freely in space and time in all directions. So there was never a "beginning."

I'm pretty convinced that the universe doesn't exist without consciousness, and in order for it to extend backwards into time 14 billion years, something had to "travel" back that far to make it happen. Unless it continues to expand in all directions as a result of imagination. I'm not exactly sure about that.

Anyway, when we start to talk about infinities and the beginning of time and all that other stuff, the language we use to try and understand and define it isn't quite up to the task.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

You wouldn't understand evidence if it was shoved down your throat.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join