It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

well its just me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I am still young not well cultured and very busy i have been intrested in many things as these coverd on ats yet have never trusted the news or took time to reserch much now i dont have the time but in the past few months to a year i have listened to old ats live shows and have loved it i hope to culture myself learn new things and be a part of things i enjoy i am open minded and happy to share my opinion and love learning the facts hoping to learn them. Last but not least i am not great with grammer or spelling something i hope to fix hints no puncuation and most likly misspelled words

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Welcome to the community, have fun

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Thank you all i appreciate it!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I would like to listen to the show tonight how do i manage that?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: twiztedjester

Welcome! I'm new here as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Thank you welcome to you too a reply to: t33d515

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Im also very quizical ti peoples opinions love to see others thought proccess and how the come to their points as ive learned in my endouver on ats

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Welcome twiztedjester! I've already run into you a few times on the boards. Good to have you here. Good luck, this place can suck you in if you're not careful.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Welcome twiztedjester! I've already run into you a few times on the boards. Good to have you here. Good luck, this place can suck you in if you're not careful.
alredy has and thanks i tried to post a thred in discussion said i couldnt any idea why? And glad to have met you in the post

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

There's a post limit before you can create a thread outside of this particular forum. When I signed up the limit was 20 posts, you're above that now so not sure why it isn't letting you post one. Either they raised the limit or you tried making your thread before you hit the 20 post threshold.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There's a post limit before you can create a thread outside of this particular forum. When I signed up the limit was 20 posts, you're above that now so not sure why it isn't letting you post one. Either they raised the limit or you tried making your thread before you hit the 20 post threshold.
ok thanks
i will keep trying

top topics

join