It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Know About You ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Don't give me too much credit! Especially considering that is just my signup date; I actually posted far more when we could still post anonymously. Since creating my account, my posting history is pathetic... In part because life got in the way, and in part because I saw something change that I didn't understand and I had to rethink a lot of things for myself before I could really contribute anything worthwhile. But I'm trying to make up for that lost time now...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
There seems to be a trend of poorly made threads, hatefilled threads, and just straight up nonsense threads. It's ATS. All content is made by members. You don't like it, start making threads about stuff you enjoy or think others would enjoy. My threads are not meant to make you happy, I make them because they interest me and/or I have knowledge on a subject that might benefit someone.

On topic, I'm wondering why they wandered away, did something happen in life, or did they get banned? I notice a lot of former members that I enjoyed are now banned. Too bad but it happens. Will happen to me someday too! lol

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If someone isn't pleased with certain threads, either give your opinion or don't go to those threads. Your opinion is worth no less than anyone else's. I would never allow another member to make me feel like I must leave because we have differing views on a subject. I have been put down insulted, called names and still...I remain a faithful member.

I know some left as soon as donations were asked for, but it was the members who first asked to donate. No one was forced. Some were banned. Some have passed from this world etc. There are many reasons why we lose members and it is always sad to see them go.

Don't like the threads offered? Make your own. Don't like the hateful comments? Turn the poster in or ignore them. Bottom line for me is that there is always something I can find of interest and the community here is like no other. Some members here, I am even proud to call 'friend'.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I'm sorry for your loss, Snarl

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yes, Brother Snarl: Sorry to hear about your father. I know that's tough and my heart is sincerely with you. On a brighter note: I'm not here much anymore, but when I signed in today I looked you up to see how you were doing. Does that mean I've missed you?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

What's up, brother GUT? You've been in-and-out ... and, yeah ... I like seeing what's on your mind (since we met in PMs a while back) as well.

Thanks for checking up on me. It's been a pretty rough ride for my family. I kind'a needed to lean on some friends a bit. Gettin' easier to deal with.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join