It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've had this dream about 6 times now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
So I've had this dream about 6 times now in the past few years, last night was the most recent one. I don't know what it means but I'm guessing there's something in my mind that is contributing to me having this dream frequently. When I first joined I made a thread about this dream as well, back in 09 I believe. Through out these 6 years I've had this dream about 6 times now.

It's about UFO's. They are in the form of glowing spheres of light, these spheres are different in color and different sizes. Sometimes they are inside my house floating around and then in the dream I always go outside and they are in the night sky. Whenever I reach the part where I go outside, the dream turns into a typical UFO sighting, I'll stare off in the distance and then I see these spheres of light appear, it's always one and then it breaks off into 2 or 3 spheres of different colors.

Last night's dream was the same thing, there was a blue sphere floating around in my bedroom, then I went outside and looked up at the night sky and saw another sphere break off into 3 which then broke up into what I would guess to be about 20 or 30 they stayed up there and then suddenly went back to just being one.

I don't know how to interpret dreams or what they mean, but does anyone else have these similar dreams? Ever since I was a kid I've always been fascinated by astronomy, sometimes I'll stare up at the night sky pondering about whats up there and the countless civilizations there must be in the universe which we will never know about.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
I don't know how to interpret dreams or what they mean, but does anyone else have these similar dreams? Ever since I was a kid I've always been fascinated by astronomy, sometimes I'll stare up at the night sky pondering about whats up there and the countless civilizations there must be in the universe which we will never know about.

Dreams are expressions of our subconscious desires, fears, obsessions, passions.

That you make UFO dreams while confessing to be fascinated by the subject seems quite normal to me.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Guten Morgen- The spheres You type of are similar to the blue-green sometimes orange-gold orbs that fly about when I'm out on the water, and then they follow Me home. One time in particular, I was out fishing with My Affenspinscher "MagWai" right after our other partner "Sherman" a Weimaraner, 'returned to Source' We were out fishing some hollow frogs and I saw some lightning off in the distance, I tried pulling up the trolling motor and by the time I got the weeds off of it, the weather moved right on top of Us, We were in a "No Wake Zone" and I wasn't about to pull into someone else's boathouse. It was now POURING and water started to fill the boat so I started the pumps, rain so hard, I couldn't see so this made going faster even more 'ill-advised' then I turned the corner going through the cat-tail reeds and "MagWai" who was under the driver's console, poked His head out and His ears perked up, and in the pouring rain He went to the bow of the boat and started barking, but not a "startled bark" (This hermaphroditic lil bit would walk through Hell in a gasoline suit, ZERO FEAR..) Then when I was able to see as I lifted the hood on My soaked rain jacket, "MagWai" was being led and He was communicating to a silver-gold 'Orb' (ball of light) When We came to the part of the canal the 'Orb' was pulsating/moving to the NorthEast and if We were going to try and head Home we'd go the other way...

When I tried heading South, "MagWai" changed His bark and turned towards Me and started to bark louder, when I turned to head North, the 'Orb' got closer to 'MagWai' and changed from a circular to more elongated shape, and then We were led to an old bridge that I didn't know was there as We've never ventured this far before. I got the boat under cover and as the last bit of water was pumped out the 'Orb' shimmied and got back into a "ball" went around a few times and then just flew up and "MagWai" came back and laid at My feet..

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I don't know what they mean. But i can say this. When i had reoccurring reams over a long period. More than once. Everything happened exactly like the dream. Time frame is the question. That never seemed to show itself. But it must mean something important in your life if it is reoccurring. Do what your dreams showed you and take it from there.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think I will post this video.

edit on 12-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Maybe ET is telling YOU to go outside and watch the skies for them! If you keep having the same dream, you may want to listen and watch them skies!! You could be the one to spot a real live UFO....Good luck in your search!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
They're checkups. And you could seek to remember them more fully because this only the cover report of the package, that you're allowed to remember in the dream time. Alot more happened.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Maybe its not Just a dream. Maybe its a dream... about a memory. A memory that impacted your psyche so much that you dream about it, to this day... even though you were just a baby when it happened. You didn't walk outside, you were being held by someone. Or it could've happened more recently, 6+ years ago, but you or they blocked it out? How big were they when the orbs were in your home?

new topics

top topics

join