It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind blowing, how Putin can defeat USA in single day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

To the wonder from down under...
All I can say is, when you got it flaunt it.

Civil unrest???? Really? No honey bunny that's lawful protest. We're not fighting in the streets all over the country. Divided? Again what makes the news makes it because it's out of the norm. Most of us are pretty amicable and mind our own business.
What we do have is opportunity, big salaries, big cars and big houses.
U.S.A...U.S.A...U.S.A...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Borisbanger
a reply to: Aaamok88
*POST REMOVED BY STAFF*

To quote this page linky

" It refers to the meaning of stock as 'something solid that things can be fixed to', that is, a butt or stump. So, 'laughing-stock' is just the same as 'the butt of the joke'."

The page also points out that the phrase "is often linked with the practice of putting people into stocks as a punishment."
edit on 3/11/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88
Putin needs to go for a historic Extraterrestrial Disclosure, everything and I mean everything. All the dirt Russia has on secret US dealings with really bad extraterrestrials

Abductions
Torture
Murder
Selling citizen's lives for advanced weapons
Genetic experimentation
Mind control
WORLD FREAKING DOMINATION

If there are things like that to disclose (if), then doesn't that mean the U.S. could disclose the same stuff about Russia?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Greetings and Salutations from a Star cluster off to Your right, No, Your "other right".. Let Me see, I haven't used Russkie since the 80's.. Got it..

Nyet, Comrade...

Pass the Stoli as it has to be 1700 somewhere...

See You at the Borscht Fest, bring that cool accordion, because accordion to Boris it is going to be "off de hooook"

namaste

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Or crab people!

Or both even *dun dun duuun*

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
OP. yeah revealing that would nto be such a good idea. Ya see the US is not in charge of those decisions really. the Powers that be(who are in every country) are. they will mass murder everyone if that is revealed. We are all essentially hostages to them and if their ruleis tested they will kill to keep it.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov
Putin is just as deep in lies and murderous activity as any of the nations he'd be accusing.
. Lol that doesn't matter, learn from the US. First on the stage, pointing a finger, is the first to be heard and usually the last. No one wants to hear both sides, just whichever side was loudest first.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

No not nukes, not nukes, when people talk nukes they forget US has nukes too

I sure hope Putin is reading ATS

HERE WE GO

Putin needs to go for a historic Extraterrestrial Disclosure, everything and I mean everything. All the dirt Russia has on secret US dealings with really bad extraterrestrials

Abductions
Torture
Murder
Selling citizen's lives for advanced weapons
Genetic experimentation
Mind control
WORLD FREAKING DOMINATION

Putin needs to grow some bal*s and make a disclosure and turn the whole world and population of almost all countries against US

Let me get this straight. You think that the US government, one of the wealthiest, most powerful institutions in the world, is secretly a vigilante which spends its nights torturing people with genetic experimentation, mind control and developing powerful weapons from extraterrestrial technology. And your plan is to blackmail this President?

..... Good luck.

edit on 12-3-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

The arrogance of those not in the US, thinking that if an American dares to disagree with them that the American must want to assimilate them or destroy them or kill them.

Sort of seems like some non-Americans are guilty of the exact thing that Americans are accused of. Curious, innit?

Sorry maybe I didn't explain myself to well.

The issue is not the attitude of people in the US to those outside their own country its to those who are inside their own country

The US has become divided internally and is almost ready to fall.

I get why the country disagrees with other countries, I understand and to a point agree. Its an internal issue I see as the big issue.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: borntowatch

To the wonder from down under...
All I can say is, when you got it flaunt it.

Civil unrest???? Really? No honey bunny that's lawful protest. We're not fighting in the streets all over the country. Divided? Again what makes the news makes it because it's out of the norm. Most of us are pretty amicable and mind our own business.
What we do have is opportunity, big salaries, big cars and big houses.
U.S.A...U.S.A...U.S.A...

I have seen images on this site of fields of guns and weapons, everything you could imagine capable of sustaining a war.
I have read posts from many prepared to wage a war, prepared to survive and fight an internal war.

I see in so many aspects of discussion a very deep us and them mentality, a huge division between those who believe this or believe that.

I am probably wrong but I see the US as a nation becoming disjointed and and broken. It doesnt look United any more.

Problem is many dont have big houses, cars or salaries. Those with are despised by those without.

Maybe the US needs a government that will unite the people around a platform of justice and care for each other, it just seems an intolerant society from the outside.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
Let me get this straight. You think that the US government, one of the wealthiest, most powerful institutions in the world, is secretly a vigilante which spends its nights torturing people with genetic experimentation, mind control and developing powerful weapons from extraterrestrial technology.

Ummm

Yeah

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699 Lol that doesn't matter, learn from the US. First on the stage, pointing a finger, is the first to be heard and usually the last. No one wants to hear both sides, just whichever side was loudest first.

Exactly !
edit on 12-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Guy tries his blackmail plan anyways. Sudden fog bank rolls in. Skin starts to itch.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
Let me get this straight. You think that the US government, one of the wealthiest, most powerful institutions in the world, is secretly a vigilante which spends its nights torturing people with genetic experimentation, mind control and developing powerful weapons from extraterrestrial technology.

Ummm

Yeah

OK, but if you believe that the U.S. is like that, do you believe Russia isn't?

If you believe Russia (or China, for that matter) is incapable of doing the same evil things you feel the U.S. is doing, then why not?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Guy tries his blackmail plan anyways. Sudden fog bank rolls in. Skin starts to itch.

It's not about the money, it's about sending a message. Everything burns!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

As always your insight is very illuminating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join