It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: ISIS Attack Third Ancient Iraqi City

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I know they are barbaric in nature and i am no sypthasier. I do however think its important to be aware these peeps are human too. It does not give us the right to march anywhere we want across the middle east.

They put out proffesionally made videos to troll the world so everyone hates them. I am sure this is all done for a reason and i think its important to read between the lines..

thank you for your reply..

purp

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Borisbanger

These creatures are depriving their own children of historic continuity. The mess they are creating will be a period of shame to future generations in that locality.

They are not creatures they are people too and the sooner peeps understand that the better. How many terrorist groups have been destroyed without diablogue..?

purp..

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

How many terrorist groups have been destroyed without diablogue..?

455 and a half, in the last 103 years - but this is a guess so dont hold me to it - it could be more or less

I use the term creature as they are a variety of life I find hard to dignify as human especially as maiming, murder and destruction for an idea seems a prime characteristic.

x

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Who cares they are destroying there own dam sandy middle eastern excuse for a "heritage"
I suggest the leaders of civilized world get together and use a nuke or 10 to solve the isis problem once and for all. i am sick of hearing this # in the news every 5 minutes. I say we turn the whole area into glass 5 days on nobodys going to give a dam

edit on 9-3-2015 by rokkuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
PEOPLE;

Don't let your anger and spite take over!

Isis is blind and lost by DESIGN. Hence, they are funded, fed, access to new trucks for transportation, and out of God's ass, we're equipped with all those guns and artillery they just stumbled upon.

Get pissed at the ones allowing it to happen by DESIGN.

USA wants you to focus on big bad Russia, so you are too distracted too see the design they created in ME. Which is ongoing for decades, 9/11 was part if the plan.

Isis are useless, irresponsible, pathetic, confused and manipulated monkeys who are building more karma debt as the weeks go by. They will get their punishment equally, on the afterlife.

Right now we need to focus on the powers that ARE. Allowing this to happen, lying and decoeiving YOU, distracting and
manipulating YOU.

SNAP OUT OF THE HYPNOTISM ON YHE WORLD SCENE. THE TRUTH IS SIMPLE, THOSE IN POWER ALLOW AND WANT THIS TO HAPPEN, SO THEY CAN FURTHER DO, WHAT GLOBALISTS DO.

Control everything via; laws, military, money, lies.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
It's almost as if they want something hidden.

They're destroying sites dedicated to pagan gods. They're not "hiding" anything. They're defacing any god that isn't Allah, and destroying any site that isn't dedicated to Islam. The Taliban and Al-Qa'ida did the same.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join