It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Says Innocent, Unarmed People Shot By Cops Are ‘Walking Into Police Bullets’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Is that like the drunk guy who drove into the lamp post claiming it wasn't his fault because the lamp post jumped out in front of his car ?

Just like the taxi driver at the Pentagon on 9/11.

Watch out for them lamp poles, they be tricky.

On topic: I can't help feeling like the cops are shooting a lot of kids and unarmed folks these days.
Are TPTB trying to get the US police force disarmed...? I know the MSM is hawkeyed for a story that's trending but I'm questioning if the racial/unarmed/kids thing is a nice smoke screen.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith
Sorry but most of you are just 'tards.
I expect this from the Twitter morons but expect more intelligence here.
The guy is highlighting a serious issue with declining mental care and how its ending in tragedy. But some rage blogs and Twitter hipsters wet their panties and everyone gets upset.
Shame on you, so disappointing how easily manipulated you are.
Except the police lack of restraint is the issue and they are blaming it on the mentally ill. Shoot first, no other options used. No they are not smart enough to restrain or use tasers or mace. Instead guns, sticks, feet and fists first. No hands or handcuffs by retarded cops, just bullets for retarded citizens.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Funny this just came across my screen:

Just walking into bullets eh NYPD? Maybe if the goal wasn't to get to the end of the clip as fast as humanly possible, less people would die.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Growing up, when I was learning to shoot, the way it went was, "Don't shoot unless you're prepared to kill," as in there is a possibility you may have to. When did that turn into, "Don't shoot unless it's too kill."

Maybe that was a parallel universe or something. Or maybe it's in the interpretation of, "Never aim at anything you are not willing to destroy!"

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

I won't hold my breath until you can find an even more biased source from which to gather your information. What a sophomoric website.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join