It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reality manifestation generator (with plans)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Check this out...

Instructions on how to build and use a advanced radionic device called the manifest generator a.k.a. space time machine...

disclosure.topcities.com...

Here's the first part of the site...

A few things before you read this information:

1: I backed this information up to a secret website about 4 years ago and never distributed this information to anyone. A few weeks later, I could not log into my website and found that my password had been changed. - I have been a webmaster since the web began - close to 7 years now - I have built over 15 different websites (professional) websites and never have I ever had difficulty logging in or accessing any of them. It seems somebody out there has a very huge capability to search the entire web either webpages that are not made public, as well as webpages that are made public, and whoever they are, and I'm sure they're reading this found this information a little too hot to handle.
So that is why this website is being mirrored on as many free servers as possible, and I suggest you download it to your PC for future reference as who knows what may happen as I am now going public with this information. My name is withheld (for obvious reasons). Also this information is given to the free domain and reproduction is hereby granted. Please mirror this information on as many servers as you can. Hereby permission is granted to freely distribute this information with the restriction that you do not take credit for the machine, technology or research described herein. Reference can be made to Deepstar - California for the author / inventor of this machine.

From 1993 to 1996 I was involved in research at a Government facility on developing a machine capable of materializing or manifesting objects , circumstances and acclerating thought forms.

Research took place using lottery numbers. Simply put, the machine (which I'll explain later) was activated to create the next days lottery numbers. The machine worked on frequency, so a frequency was put up for a number of hours or days, sometimes seconds and than the next day the lottery would be drawn and the numbers would appear.

Now don't get greedy here, the lottery number system was used because it is totally random and a great tester for tuning the machine and getting it to perform as engineered.

Over time the results were up to %99 in materializing the lottery numbers for the next day. Once that was achieved the machine was deemed operational and lottery number research materialization was abandoned. Words cannot explain the feeling when you materialize the numbers you set the frequency for. It is like turning on a light switch and bam! they appear out of thin air!

Now the fun part starts.

When you reach this level of technology you step into another world. A world where anything is possible. The machine was used for many things from diverting war, to creating a better world, to contacting beings from other planets to stop the aging process to instant healing and so on.

Well it was found that after using the machine for so many uses and things, and it sounds crazy, but it seems that we exist in our own reality, space time universe. So what this machine does is creates a rift in space/time to the universe that you want. This universe is based on the frequency that is activated / tuned. This than puts you in that universe. It is also permanent, and I mean very permanent. Once you set the frequency say for example to stop aging, you stop aging, although the effects are really weird for that.
In the end, you find that real power such as being president of the united states of America is not real power at all. Why is that real power when you can set up this machine to take you / create the situation / event you want at will? Real power is growing from within learning about who you really are. When you change who you are inside the whole world changes. It is really true.

I've nicknamed this machine "the ark of the covenant"

Noted side effects while being in the presence are:

1: Machine tends to "come alive" or begins to display a consciousness of it's own.
2: Amplification of thoughts, feelings and emotions while near or around the machine.
3: Computer operations are affected and you can have fun with this. Most noted computer malfunctions are programs that open/close on their own, and other odd things.
4: The room, when activated will achieve a warmer temperature.
5: Healing while near the machine.

The reason I am releasing this information is because:

1: Dr. Greer�s effort to release these technologies to the public domain.
2: The need for such technology to better humanity (the intent of the machine)
3: A personal goal of mine

I know what the government and maybe you are thinking right now:
What about terrorists or "it" getting into the wrong hands?

The only way to really find out if this thing works or not is to build one yourself!!!

[Edited on 4-6-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Have a FRESH new copper plate or tin plate from a coffee can for the witness. Turn computer monitor on and type wording that resembles witness on plate using bold characters with the sentence ending with now. Use copy feature and repeat this 40 times remembering not to let the characters scroll off the screen. Remember to sticky tape the copper plate to the computer screen and attach one wire to the Copper Amp Bowl which will be placed on pad.

and NEVER EVER forget to wear your tin foil hat!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Too funny!!!!!!!

I just LOVED the paper pyramids! What a HOOT!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well you won't know if it works if you don't build it and use it. I've spoken to people who have used radionic machines with success...

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Err I'm not one to poke and make fun but it looks like something I made when I was 4,and how is the machine supose to check the notepad?Cuase I think you forgot a program in that setup...( Looks for his tin hat )

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Well you won't know if it works if you don't build it and use it.

Actually, you will if you ever did ANY soldering or put together any electronics parts. That's just some junk wiring with paper pyramids. Someone put it out there to see who'd be silly enough to believe it.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Learn a little more about radionics and psionics.
There are at least two very active yahoo groups about radionics.

groups.yahoo.com...
groups.yahoo.com...

There are a lot of informative files in the files sections of these groups...

Also, never forget this name: Charles Cosimano

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Actually, you will if you ever did ANY soldering or put together any electronics parts. That's just some junk wiring with paper pyramids. Someone put it out there to see who'd be silly enough to believe it.

Byrd, I've seen pictures and plans of other radionics devices and they look just as silly and amateuristic as this one.

So you cant judge it by what it looks like. It could well be bs, but I've read posts from users in other forums who have had success with these things...

[Edited on 5-6-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Byrd, I've seen pictures and plans of other radionics devices and they look just as silly and amateuristic as this one.

So you cant judge it by what it looks like. It could well be bs, but I've read posts from users in other forums who have had success with these things...

[Edited on 5-6-2003 by TheBandit795]

I suspect hoaxers.

Okay... here's the scoop. Let's say that someone had a "Metroical Device" that was going to speed up your car. And they showed it "hooked up" in a car, and your eye could see that it was just regular garden hoses, duct-taped together. You'd know it wasn't going to do anything (except melt from the heat of the engine) because it's just lying there and not connected to anything.

There's no circuits there. It's just wires hooked around a board in what the person thinks is a convincing manner. And it's got Post-it notes paper pyramids over certain points. It's like someone dumped a bunch of garden hoses on your car's engine and said "Hey! This'll speed you up! Promise! And here's a note from one of my friends saying that it's true and WE would never LIE, you know."

There's no circuitry. No matter what the power source, it isn't a device of any source.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
...as a matter of fact, you could point out some of the design flaws in the pictures to the posters, and I imagine that the hoaxers would fade like the dickens once someone "outed" them.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Byrd, radionic devices do not use electricity. At least not in the conventional way.

I have a book called Amazing and Wonderful Mind Machines You Can Build
which claims that you can substitute wires on a radionic machine with lines on paper and it will still work.

Radionic patterns are also used. You can see that here.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This is in the afore mentioned book.

www.gocs1.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ok but it uses a computer in that picture on that site,and why go through all the trouble to "type" up your command when you could take some paper and write it up and lay some wires on it.But then agin that sounds about as crazy as me moveing the psiwheel with my mind.But atleast mines got some science to back it up lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is guaranteed to work!!

If you count to 1 Trillion you will gain all the money and power in the world. I'm not kidding!!!

You never know till you try.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Byrd, radionic devices do not use electricity. At least not in the conventional way.

They don't use it at all. Obviously.

I have a book called Amazing and Wonderful Mind Machines You Can Build which claims that you can substitute wires on a radionic machine with lines on paper and it will still work.

You'll get better results from a mandala. Seriously. This is just silliness dressed up as mental science. The old books on high magick had formulas and diagrams that work better than this. And centuries of research in Tibet have proven that mandalas are more effective.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You can't compare the hieronymus to mandala's because the hieronymous has been invented in 1940's. (although mandala's are often used by radionics practitioners)

Hieronymous patent

We don't know much at all about these things (I dare say that almost everyone here on ATS don't know anything about them!!), so how can we judge if they work or not without actually experimenting with them??? Especially when there are other forums with people just like us who don't even question if they work or not, who have moved beyond that phase and are posting their results with the devices online.

And there are studies going on this field. Here's more info.

www.radionics.co.uk...
www.svpvril.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Here is an Life energy (orgone) meter. This is what a radionic device uses.

www.orgonelab.org...=ylemeter.htm

posted on Jun, 10 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This actually looks like something that our government would spend taxpayers money on. Also they more than likely have renewed the research grants for the next few years!

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
There are LOTS of things in that post leading me to believe he is definately NOT a scientist (and i havent even seen any more than is in this thread yet). BUt, I am positive, if this was real, he would not need other people building this machine for him, it would have been snapped up already and we would know all about it as it would pretty much (well, definately) be the most important and very very BESTEST thing ver created by man.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join