It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare penalty PLUS - delayed tax refunds for those who need them most

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Because every single factor that Obama foretold about his illegal healthcare stillborn package was all lies, and since everything he says is a lie, I figured to fight fire with fire and just checked all the appropriate boxes when asked if I had healthcare all of last year, and so I didn't pay any penalty at all, even though I am never signing up for anything that a criminal felon thinks he can force me to do, but I do this because technically, if I cooperate with a criminal like Obama, then I am committing an even more serious and anti-American crime called "Aiding and abetting a known felon" and so I chose the lesser of the two violations.
My refund is coming March 15.

I didn't lie to the IRS, I just chose not to cooperate with a criminal enterprise like the Obama administration, and his criminal accomplices at the Internal revenue service, and the Chicago Mafia. The constitution will be obeyed by me, and it is subversive to cooperate with the overlords of American destruction whose true goals are to transfer power completely away from the people, and put it in the hands of humanities best example of garbage who rot the constitution at every opportunity, and spit on Americans including those who still support him, but that is another topic about co-dependency syndrome, so we can overlook that for now.

(insert giggle or snicker here)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

"You can’t spend what you ain’t got and you can't lose what you ain’t never had."

-Muddy Waters
edit on 1-3-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I filed Feb 5 and didnt get a paper check till the 25thish... no penalty here yet...a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

This is the first year that I've ever waited past January to file in my life. I'll be paying the penalty for two. I'm not real happy about it and that's why they'll wait until the last day for my filing. It should be illegal IMO. Highly illegal. I'm not a fan of Obamacare and at this rate... I don't see that ever changing.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: ATF1886

This is the first year that I've ever waited past January to file in my life. I'll be paying the penalty for two. I'm not real happy about it and that's why they'll wait until the last day for my filing. It should be illegal IMO. Highly illegal. I'm not a fan of Obamacare and at this rate... I don't see that ever changing.

And you see we see the penalty for the first twoish years wait till more time goes by and penalty keeps going up...
I dont blame you last year my 8,700$ income tax got garnished so talk about hurting and this year i got it back but... it was lower than past years only because i made more this year its horse manure there is really no way to get ahead anymore and a forced penalty for not choosing to bow down...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm sorry you guys are having so much trouble with the IRS over this silliness.

I just found out I am really Exempt from Obamacare. I do not have to get insurance of any kind including medicaid nor will I get any penalty. I am in one of the 23 states that did not opt for the Extended Medicaid package and I make too little money to be forced to have insurance. (I think it's below 30K with me and the wife filing jointly)

Before ATS'ers panic too much, see this link to see if you can be exempt too: www.healthcare.gov... Exemptions from the fee for not having health coverage

On a related note - I'm just not getting this panic over everyone wanting to have insurance of any kind. It's like you people think, Oh I have a job, I HAVE to have insurance. Or Oh, I have KIDS, They need insurance! I think you people are brainwashed. I'm old school. I either pay for it with real money ( cash, none of this fake plastic stuff) or it don't get fixed or bought at all, including health related maters. For most of the things people go to the doctor for there are more effective natural remedies than the pills the Drug Pusher Dr will give you. This already saves you tons of money. What will happen you ask when one day I get sick and can't afford to pay? I'll die of course if it's my time to go. No big deal.
edit on 1-3-2015 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

"You can’t spend what you ain’t got..."

Credit cards were created from remedy that situation. No need for depositors money now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join