It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A JFK pic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hi all first of apologies, I know full well that there are so many JFK friends but I didn't want to post this pic in a random JFK thread in case it's hasn't been posted I wanted to give it the most attention possible. Having said that if this pic has been seen before I'm really sorry I've just never seen it before.

Where did I get the pic? I follow on Twitter a user called @ClassicPixs they post classic old pics of pretty much anything. This Twitter posted the pic (I will posting the pic at the end of the thread)

Why am I posting the pic? Like I said I've never seen in before. Also I'd like to know who may of taken the pic because it's very close to the presidents car and captures the moment Jackie is climbing over the back the car. Another reason I'm posting it because from the JFK assassination video the moment when JFKs head 'explodes' it's looks pretty gruesome and some would think there wouldn't be much left to see. And finally I'm not sure if this pic will help solve whether there was a shooter in the car or just if this pic could cancel out some suggestions of what actually happened

Edit: I forgot the mention in the pic JFKs head looks relatively complete, I appreciate that a portion is pretty dark and you can't see great detail.

Anyway here's the pic, mods/other ATS users I'm sorry if this pic is irrelevant and has been seen before. I've never seen it so thought I'd let others see it in case they haven't

edit on 28-2-2015 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Interesting if not slightly morbid, but that is no reason to not investigate it.

I don't see any injuries on the president apart maybe for something that looks messed on the left side of the top of his head. His hair looks kind of fake like he is wearing a toupee.

It would be interesting to blow up the pic and identify everyone in it, and see if there is anyone who doesn't belong.
edit on 28-2-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

This 100% fake. You are not honestly thinking this is real, are you? So many reasons why, too numerous to list.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE
Yes I agree it's morbid maybe I should of put a warning at the start. But your reply is spot on as to why I posted it. it may hold some clues

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hendrick99

This 100% fake. You are not honestly thinking this is real, are you? So many reasons why, too numerous to list.

Can you list a few ? I'm no expert at studying photos which is why I posted it. If it's fake then it's fake I'm sorry

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I find it peculiar because after zooming in there's no blood splatter anywhere on the vehicle?
Also it has a good view of the repository windows in the background, which I've never seen in the archives before.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I agree fake.
In the film of the event where is the person who took the photo.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Lets start with who took the picture??

This is damn near driver pov...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

So, list some.

Hadn't it been raining that morning or the night before? Everything looks dry. It could be fake, Kennedy looks uninjured, no blood......

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

Can you list a few ? I'm no expert at studying photos which is why I posted it. If it's fake then it's fake I'm sorry

Seeing as the USSS special agent (Clint Hill) was already on the car when Jackie started to climb over the back seat, I would say it's fake as all hell.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

In this image I can't see the photographer who took the pic?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yes, and Jackie is on the wrong side, the square antenna thingy is on the wrong side......many inconsistencies.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Could it be a still from the jfk movie?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Yes, and Jackie is on the wrong side, the square antenna thingy is on the wrong side......many inconsistencies.

It's not an antenna, it's a hand hold for the agents. Theres one on each side, and the one on the left is what Special Agent Hill grabbed on to when he got to the car.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

It's not an antenna, it's a hand hold for the agents. Theres one on each side, and the one on the left is what Special Agent Hill grabbed on to when he got to the car.

Oh yes, I see now, in each pic one on each side is blocked from view for the most part.

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Could it be a still from the jfk movie?

Sounds reasonable, but I did not see the movie. Did you?
edit on 28-2-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Looking at tineye it appears 60 times on the web. Not followed any of the leads.
www.tineye.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMakerNo one was standing in the position of the shot. Fake.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It's from a made-for-TV movie, OP.

Source page for the above is HERE on a page on the UPI website.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Thanks all for replies. I'm currently working atm so haven't had the chance to look at the real video and compare pics. But looking at some of your replies I'm guessing it's fake. Thanks for your work and sorry to trouble you all with a pointless pic

MODS: can this be moved to hoax forum ?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
It's from a made-for-TV movie, OP.

Source page for the above is HERE on a page on the UPI website.

That pretty much explains it as it even gives the names of the people doing the acting.

Good find!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join