It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If ATS was a hardback book how long would it be?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This book must made and placed in an underground vault . When it is found thousands of years from now the owners will be worshipped as gods and the members as their prophets .

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: nonspecific

I have spent days digging through the annals of ATS. Ill pick a forum that I like and just start reading back through threads that I may have missed. Or feel nostalgic for.

I did that with the skunk works a while back, I figured that it was almost timeless, went back to page one and worked my way through.

needless to say I did not get a lot of work done that week. It was fun though.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
This book must made and placed in an underground vault . When it is found thousands of years from now the owners will be worshipped as gods and the members as their prophets .

If history repeats itself then most of the text will be destroyed and a new cult will be born based on the general chit chat and jokes and puns forums.

"and the sceptic overlord did say though shall not discuss this as per the terms and conditions. And low the members did cry out and complain"

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

So we would have gods and prophets , what would that make the moderators , religious police ? the antichrist . Lol

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
a reply to: the owlbear

And given that 500 pages of cheap laser paper is about 2 inches thick, that's a book 100,000 feet thick, or just under 19 miles.

Three Martinis???
I know a good place...non-Cosby.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

So we would have gods and prophets , what would that make the moderators , religious police ? the antichrist . Lol

I imagine they would be the angels, somewhere between man and god.

Still mortal but with special abilities and the authority to enact gods law as they deemed appropriate

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Nods head .

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Ask Jim Marrs

www.amazon.com...
edit on 27-2-2015 by oldworldbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
"and the sceptic overlord did say though shall not discuss this as per the terms and conditions. And low the members did cry out and complain"

lol
edit on 27-2-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Didn't there used to be a "Best Of ATS"? Could be a sub-forum of it's own, just leave it open for nominations with links.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join