It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scarlett Johansson's Off-Handed Anti-Media Comment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
What she meant to say:

"When the news has become tabloid, you can expect standards of integrity to have eroded like this".

THAT is why the statement was edited for quote.

I couldn't agree with you more. American "JOURNALISM" has gone down the same pipe that whisks my wondrous logs away to the magical subterrland below.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Scarlett opens up about John
edit on 28-2-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xterrain

..she's probably CFR
& don't worry.. by next month this will all just mean nothing again..

I'm pretty sure I have heard her and other celebrities speak out against the media in the past,

many of them do this, collectively i just use the umbrella term "merry pranksters"
it's their job to assist the erosion of various 'old world' institutions & schools of thought
(the monty python psyop serves as an extreme example of all this.. just branch out.. it won't make sense if you don't apply a moral base, none of it will.. that's the whole game here..)

but I think it says a lot for the 30 year old actress and her view of the media's mis-information campaign in general. I'm glad she said something,

it's not even a case of biting the hand that feeds,
collectively, they (celebs etc) are all people with a loose moral base & no 'real' ethics..
like those they ultimately work for
and they will shill for whatever's popular (and required) at whatever time
never forget all these people work FOR advancing the system & end-goal, not against it
as the full article quote reveals (and as i'm trying to emphasize continually here) -there is always more going on behind any mere words
behind all the rhetoric & wordgames is this, "the phoenix is reborn from its own ashes"

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I don't care what she says, I only hear Angels singing when I see her.

I'm off to punch the wife now for not being her.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hollywood people have narrow criticisms of the media's penchant for distorting news...only because they are often the targets of those distortions. Who cares what Johhansen says? If she says that the media distort or omit or lie...she isn't talking about the viciousness or Israel's persecution of its neighbours or about the billions of questions the world should have about JFK or Sandy Hook or 911 or any of the meaningful lies told to us every day. What she's referring to is how some # eating magazine printed a story about how she likes to take it up the ass or about how she likes to strangle rabbits to death at the moment of orgasm. She's a filthy rich nobody with nothing of value to say. And I for one am not going to sit here and froth at the mouth and stammer on about her greatness when I know she's out there choking somebody elses rabbit to death.
edit on 3-3-2015 by twentyeight because: (I don't know)

edit on 3-3-2015 by twentyeight because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2015 by twentyeight because: I never learnt to read

edit on 3-3-2015 by twentyeight because: I felt like it

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Scarlett is just a little "sassier" than your typical celeb. And her cred
is building. I love Travolta, but he came off a little "creepy" to me...
maybe that's what the media was trying to focus on?

And I'm never satisfied from only one source.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It sounds like she is speaking the truth..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join