It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros spent $33MILLION bankrolling Ferguson

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
sounds like Soros tried and failed to accomplish his goals on the cheap and gets nothing in return for it.

good for him.

if he wants to accomplish his goals, its gonna take everything he's got at a minimum and that probably won't be nearly enough.

nothing he's done in the area of Government has had lasting impact...you'd think he'd accept that money won't keep him in the business of Government and just go back to being a market Clerk and stop wasting his time and reputation on these types of projects.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What was the *real* target?

Revolution.

Just a guess on my part...

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

p.s. I don't know how it relates, but this story was just posted: George Soros Warns "No Exaggeration" That China-US On "Threshold Of World War 3"

While admitting that reaching agreement between the two countries will be difficult to achieve, George Soros - speaking at The World Bank's Bretton Woods conference this week - warned that unless the U.S. makes 'major concessions' and allows China's currency to join the IMF's basket of currencies, "there is a real danger China will align itself with Russia politically and militarily, and then the threat of world war becomes real."

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Let's not forget though, that Soros didn't give ME any money and I was outraged by Eric Garner and Fergasun and that many people in new york and Ferguson protested because we think it's bad that cops keep killing unarmed people.

Just saying. Soros didn't give me any money and there are plenty of people in Ferguson and NY that protested and Rioted that haven't recieved a dime from Soros either.

Just sayin.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

just because you proved yer point doesn't mean its true

after checking your links i vote yes it probably is though

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
No, George Soros Didn’t Give $33 Million to #BlackLivesMatter

But a director at Soros’s Open Society Foundations says the billionaire did not give money to Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza, and Opal Tometi, the three activists who rallied together on Twitter in response to the death of unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin and the acquittal of his killer.

“I can’t really speculate on what leads to rumors, but it is wrong,” said Ken Zimmerman, the director of U.S. programs at Open Society Foundations. “I don’t even know where one begins to reconstruct something like that.”

I figured this was false.

The articles always said Soros gave to lefty orgnanizations never did they say he gave to BLM.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
two words: DOMESTIC ENEMY and a target for prosicution as far as I am concerned.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Soros has fingers in many pies(while stealing our pie)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

right and the government did not irradiate innocent people back in the 50's....

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

LOL

Nothing like automatically believing the accused becoming the accuser.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join