It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch policeman perform EXORCISM on 'drunk' suspect before arresting him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm not too sure of the source, but here goes anyways.

A police officer in Brazil has a completely new approach to combating crime. Before arresting the gentleman who had been acting out and hurtling insults to passersby, and by the way had been drinking or possibly drunk. The officer and his colleagues apparently thought it was prudent to perform an exorcism or some type of spiritual intervention before arresting the man.

Source

Onlooker Paulo Cortez, 25, who captured the extraordinary incident on his camera phone, told local media: "The drunk began speaking in a weird way, his voice was very low, and he looked very strange

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I support any non-violent method of arrest.

Even if it does appear to be bat snip crazy.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
I'm not too sure of the source, but here goes anyways.

A police officer in Brazil has a completely new approach to combating crime. Before arresting the gentleman who had been acting out and hurtling insults to passersby, and by the way had been drinking or possibly drunk. The officer and his colleagues apparently thought it was prudent to perform an exorcism or some type of spiritual intervention before arresting the man.

Source

Onlooker Paulo Cortez, 25, who captured the extraordinary incident on his camera phone, told local media: "The drunk began speaking in a weird way, his voice was very low, and he looked very strange

Whatever does the trick and doesn't harm man. LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Freeze!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I always have an open mind, but it would be cool if someone could run this through an audio filter to seperate the sounds.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Whatever it was he was doing it wasn't working, The guy was quite clearly still hammered at the end of the video. the cop might just as well have tried to telepathically exploded the guys head for all the good he was doing...Mumbo Jumbo Nonesense.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I love the end of the article....

He reportedly thanked the police officer saying: "I can't remember a thing about last night, I must have been possessed by something."

Yeah...I'd stick to that story too. I swear Officer, I don't remember nothing. I must have been possessed by something! -What? - You performed an exorcism on me? - I fell to the ground growling? - I seemed like I was actually possessed? - Well there you have it, it's not my fault, please dismiss the charges!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrWendal
I love the end of the article....

He reportedly thanked the police officer saying: "I can't remember a thing about last night, I must have been possessed by something."

Yeah, Possessed by the spirit of Jack Daniels.

edit on 26-2-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

top topics

join