It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli troops kill Palestinian near Bethlehem: Medics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
"Arabs attacked Jews first."
No they didn't, by my point view it where the jews first, read about the Declaration of LAND GRAB in 1917, know as Balfour Declaration

Balfour Declaration was from the UK, not Jews. No Arab was killed. The Palestinians had NO LAND to grab. The land was never theirs. It was taken from the Ottoman Empire.

"Arabs refused a 2 state solution and Jews accepted it."
Actually, they didn't:

Res. 57 (Sep. 18, 1948) – Expresses deep shock at the assassination of the U.N. Mediator in Palestine, Count Folke Bernadotte, by Zionist terrorists.

Show me where they accepted the Two State solution. I showed you where the Jews did, I sourced it. You can say nener nener all day long, facts are facts.

Furthermore, the United Nations demands, since 1967 (in repeated security council resolutions) the Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied.

Maybe the Palestinian should make peace then. Territories tend to remain occupied when peace is refused.

"The current situation was started by Arabs and has continued because Arabs refused to make peace."

The first part of your so called "fact" has been replied above. The second part is also a false fact, because, the state that is in continuous violation of international law, is Israel, by the simple fact its an aggressor occupying and punishing the indigenous people, has documented by UN resolutions.

Everything you have posted has been logical fallacies. You did not even try to reply to the points I made, you simply ignored the points I made. Show me where the Palestinians have made peace since they declared war on Israel. Source it.

Next time you reply try replying to the actual points I am making.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join