It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli troops kill Palestinian near Bethlehem: Medics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The ambulances were probably there to evacuate the wanted terrorists the IDF was doing the raid to get.
They use ambulances as combat troop carrier vehicles.

He doesn't want an honest assessment, he wants a bash the evil Israelis thread.

I even gave him a video showing them using an ambulance for a transport.

He then goes on to point out isreal doing this or that instead of addressing the evidence.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

That's from Iran state controlled media - PressTV.
Do we have any other sources to confirm this story?
Something more reliable and neutral? That would be helpful.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

YA it is just as likely they left out the part where the teen had a rocket launcher on his shoulder when he was shot on a rooftop strategically overlooking the IDF troop movements in this jew hating news piece.
edit on 24-2-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

All to do with Gaza...

As I had already stated!!!

Please provide proof of this happening in the West Bank!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Considering the IDF spokesperson never said any such thing...

I have to assume you're continuing your usual rhetoric in every thread about Israeli aggression and atrocities.

& if even the IDF haven't said any such thing, your assertion is more than laughable!

That would have been the first thing out of the IDF's assessment.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: infinityorder

He doesn't want an honest assessment, he wants a bash the evil Israelis thread.

I even gave him a video showing them using an ambulance for a transport.

He then goes on to point out isreal doing this or that instead of addressing the evidence.

Wait a moment, are talking about me ? I want what ? bash what? lol

you gave me a video? that was no "well documented" history for me man! And I gave the reasons why, in relation to Israel- Lebanon 2006 War, that you didn't had the decency to admit your were wrong about the video. And I did added the Israel violations to the UN security council about that matter.

oh! so I go to point "poor" Israel" to point "this and that" instead of addressing evidence? lol again! Please man, that is what you just did right there! Ridiculous!

About your links, that you provide after, please transcript facts for discussion please, i don't discuss link, I discuss content. I t shouldn't be difficult to do that after all.
edit on 24/2/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

whats the problem with that? it has to be BBC or Fox to gave the news to be true?
Yes there are more sources:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Some people think that Shiite Iranian News is gonna be biased in favour of Sunnis who would happily kill them (if the terrorist labels are anything to go by)...

Can't have it both ways.

Completely irrational denial!

The source is fine.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: infinityorder

All to do with Gaza...

As I had already stated!!!

Please provide proof of this happening in the West Bank!

Oh, tactics are confined to small geographical areas now?

Maybe when ISIS comes through and takes over the Palestinian areas (see their Black Map), the Palestinians will know they will never have an independent State and maybe if they were nice with Israel all these years Israel would be there to protect them. It is highly probable with do nothing Obama at the helm of the ME peace process for two more years.
The Muslim Brotherhood has already been declared Apostates by Islamic State, which gets them a death sentence same as Christians or Jews. Palestinian Authority or Hezbollah are not any different from MB to the present rampaging Caliphate.

These little spats with Israel by the Palestinians are self defeating. They should have taken any number of the deals offered them over the years to have their own State. They placed all their chickens in the basket of the Muslim Brotherhood rising to the top as their protecting regional power, their bid for dominance failed and they are left with nothing now.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I will say this to you. I can't express myself freely. and that my friend is sufficient to prove that people don't want the truth anymore. this world is sick...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

That's from Iran state controlled media - PressTV.
Do we have any other sources to confirm this story?
Something more reliable and neutral? That would be helpful.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

An Israeli soldier suffered a light head injury and a Palestinian was killed in West Bank clashes overnight between Monday and Tuesday, IDF sources reported.

The events occurred in Deheishe, near Bethlehem when a battalion from the Golani brigade was carrying out a security operation. The Israeli force encountered between 70 and 100 attackers and during the disturbances, blocks, rocks and firebombs were hurled down at soldiers from rooftops, the source added.

That's from the Israeli press, hardly unbiased, but probably a lot closer to the truth.

LINKY

I'm not getting involved in the argument itself, just posting another source from the other side.

Cody

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

and by that , do you mean an American news source ?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

All I heard was "ISIS, Hezbollah, Christians, Muslim Brotherhood, Obama"...

& nothing about the "leader of a crowd" who was "on his roof" being gunned down!

Nor does anything you said prove West Banker's (Fatah supporters) have the same tactics as Hamas Gazans!!!

Which I know is not true anyways, but I'd like to see your attempts at proving such a claim!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Read 2 posts up

Cody

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

All I heard was "ISIS, Hezbollah, Christians, Muslim Brotherhood, Obama"...

& nothing about the "leader of a crowd" who was "on his roof" being gunned down!

Nor does anything you said prove West Banker's (Fatah supporters) have the same tactics as Hamas Gazans!!!

Which I know is not true anyways, but I'd like to see your attempts at proving such a claim!

Palestinan leaders have failed their people is what matters. The little tactics mean nothing so if you want to believe they use ambulances as illegal troop carriers in Gaza but don't a mere shabby homemade rocket launch away over in the West Bank, more power to you.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
whats the problem with that? it has to be BBC or Fox to gave the news to be true?

I asked for more than just the Iranian government controlled media as a source. It's a legitimate and understandable request. Always ask for multiple sources and try not to have sources that are government controlled.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

a reply to: cody599
According to the Iranian government controlled press - a teenager was standing on the roof of his home and the Israeli soldiers shot him for no reason.

According to Israeli press - between 70 and 100 people attacked Israeli forces and during the disturbances, blocks, rocks and firebombs were hurled down at soldiers from rooftops. Feeling imminent danger the soldiers fired and killed one of the attackers.

So the truth is probably some where in the middle.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
FACT: Palestinians started the entire conflict and are the ONLY group who refused to make peace with Israel.
FACT: Israel wanted a 2 State solution, Palestinians rejected it and wanted one State with them as the Overlords of the Jews, and they went to war to make it happen.

The League demanded independence for Palestine as a “unitary” state, with an Arab majority and minority rights for the Jews.

The League’s Political Committee met in Sofar, Lebanon, on 16–19 September, and urged the Palestine Arabs to fight partition, which it called “aggression,” “without mercy.” The League promised them, in line with Bludan, assistance “in manpower, money and equipment” should the United Nations endorse partition.

The League vowed, in very general language, “to try to stymie the partition plan and prevent the establishment of a Jewish state in Palestine.

SOURCE:
Benny Morris (2008). 1948: a history of the first Arab-Israeli war. Yale University Press. pp. 66, 67, 72

In the immediate aftermath of the General Assembly's vote on the Partition plan, the explosions of joy among the Jewish community were counterbalanced by the expression of discontent among the Arab community.

In the immediate aftermath of the General Assembly's vote on the Partition plan, the explosions of joy among the Jewish community were counterbalanced by the expression of discontent among the Arab community.

www.old.endignorance.org...–1948-civil-war-mandatory-palestine

The first casualties after the adoption of Resolution 181(II) by the General Assembly were passengers on a Jewish bus driving on the Coastal Plain near Kfar Sirkin on 30 November. An eight-man gang from Jaffa ambushed the bus killing five and wounding others. Half an hour later they ambushed a second bus, southbound from Hadera, killing two more. At other places, Arab snipers skirmished Jewish buses in Jerusalem and Haifa

Maybe you can look up the battle of Tel Hai back in the 1920's when Arabs attacked a Jewish town. The town was evacuated and burnt to the ground by Arabs.

Shortly after Palestinian Arabs began protesting Jewish immigration, and Haj Amin al-Husseini started riots against the Jews, killing 5 Jews. At the end of the 1920's over 60 Jews were murdered in Hebron by Arabs.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Your post is becoming a broken record.

Let's start with the Officially DECLARATION OF LAND GRAB in 1917 ... in other words THE THEFT:
The Balfour Declaration should be addressed also here to understand with more precision the basis of this conflict.

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country

published in Times 9 of November 1917:

On November 1918 the large group of Palestinian Arab dignitaries and representatives of political associations addressed a petition to the British authorities in which they denounced the declaration.

...we always sympathized profoundly with the persecuted Jews and their misfortunes in other countries... but there is wide difference between such sympathy and the acceptance of such a nation...ruling over us and disposing of our affairs

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join