It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former World Bank Senior: A second species on Earth controls money and religion.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesearchfortruth

Although, in her interview she did discredit the idea of extraterrestrials on the planet

Wait so they're not aliens?

I'm sorry but she sounds a little crazy.

It seems like her main reason for believing the "second species" wasn't human was their elongated skulls. As most know there are humans with such skulls and there's really no reason to believe the ones she's talking about are anything else.

Right, so that's one of the people that is running the world's money and religion?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
You're damned if you do and damned if you don't when it comes to the UFO/ET subject. If Obama came out tomorrow and said that ET is real and here on Earth now, I am sure that the skeptics and debunkers would spin it somehow that Obama is a wackjob and has no clue what he's talking about.

"OMG just look at Obama's term in office. That is all you need to know about him! Why trust what he says?!"

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I firmly believe she's talking about the elites rather than a non terrestrial species, these elites live in a different world to us, they move in circles that control power and by nature the control. Whilst not a different species they are a level above most on the scales of power.

The notion that an alien species would want to get involved in our utterly corrupt economies and way of living seems pointless, if they have all this power of great tech and evolution then it would be simpler to just exert complete power control on us or simply remove us as an annoying pest of a rich planet, we are ultimately prone to self destruction so why meddle in that, just wipe us out.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp
a reply to: canucks555

This has gotten my attention over the past couple of years.

I tend to concur with Mr. Paul on the subject but, who knows?

Karen Hudes - Schizophrenic

I don't think attacking the messenger is relevant, most people know that is either fallacious logic or a disinfo technique.

The premise of the argument must be examined for it's own validity.

I agree this is a far-out claim, but is it impossible? No.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

I firmly believe she's talking about the elites rather than a non terrestrial species, these elites live in a different world to us, they move in circles that control power and by nature the control. Whilst not a different species they are a level above most on the scales of power.

Do they have elongated skulls?

The notion that an alien species would want to get involved in our utterly corrupt economies and way of living seems pointless, if they have all this power of great tech and evolution then it would be simpler to just exert complete power control on us or simply remove us as an annoying pest of a rich planet, we are ultimately prone to self destruction so why meddle in that, just wipe us out.

It seems that by controlling the economy and religion they basically have total control. You cannot claim to be able to fully grasp their motives, so any attempt to make sense of things from your limited perspective is meaningless.

No offense.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
David Icke has been right all along.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant
a reply to: sputniksteve
She is just one of the few that are keeping aliens and UFOs in the social consciousness, and with good reason.

"

Actually, the theory she is supporting claims that UFOs and aliens don't exist, they are just a story made up to conceal the existence of the hidden terrestrial species.

So, this is really in the wrong forum.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Oh, jeez that gave me a good laugh. That is EXACTLY what my husband said when I read this to him

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well Obama stated shortly after he was first elected that, he was being told what to do by others.

One of the Rothchilds was to of stated he was descendant of the Nephalem.

Most are not aware that the Rothchilds own most of the world and rule all of it.

Did Hitler take over the Rothchild Mansion in France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, did he even think to bomb the one in England.

Rothchild owns the BIS, plus all of the central banks.

Where did she work?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

A second species on Earth controls money and religion.

They are called, "Corperations". I can understand the confusion, they aren't very human-like.

(post by r2d2c3p0 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

You'd have to think not, if that was the case why try to ban guns?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: greencmp
a reply to: canucks555

This has gotten my attention over the past couple of years.

I tend to concur with Mr. Paul on the subject but, who knows?

Karen Hudes - Schizophrenic

I don't think attacking the messenger is relevant, most people know that is either fallacious logic or a disinfo technique.

The premise of the argument must be examined for it's own validity.

I agree this is a far-out claim, but is it impossible? No.

Did you see the link and read her court filing? She is mentally ill. No attorney who was not mentally ill would file something like that. Schizophrenia and mental illness are real and they affect millions of people. The facts say she has lost her touch with reality and she needs help. I really do hope she gets it.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Develo
Nope, she said jesuits.

She be cray-cray

Anybody who posts a 360p video in 2013 is probably a few cigarettes short of a pack.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

what will you do with all those stars!?!?!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So who to trust?

She claims there are these humanoids with elongated heads that I cannot make any classification of their origin based on other stories, other than the elongated skulls found in Peru and elsewhere. Trust her?

Or the ones that talk about gov being in contact with Greys / White (the grey skinned with big black eyes)

Or the stories of Reptoid owned facilities working with humans, also the one who throughout history have been the gods behind bloody sacrifices based on the same theories. Perhaps, if there is even one race, there could be more than one, and those who do bloody things are certainly doing it in the name of the Reptoids, who are the demon looking creatures.

If the NLBS makes claims of repotids being BS, then why don't they make this also BS? It doesn't sound as BS as some claim things to be when putting it in NLBS

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
So, a banker tells the "truth", and ATS believes it....

A weird day i must say....

The World Bank is not a bank in the sense of like Chase Manhattan or Bank of America....

It's basically a global development institution, much like the United Nations. I have friends and former teachers who work there. They all basically work on development projects in various countries.

That doesn't mean, however, that there isn't corruption or another agenda somewhere in there. Yet, every single person I know who has been associated with the World Bank is sincere, not some evil mastermind.

I just finished reading Confessions of an Economic Hitman. The author agrees in part that the World Bank and IMF use debt and "development" to achieve neo-imperialistic aims.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I finally took time out to watch the video and as soon as I heard this woman say that the ET/UFO/sighting/abduction phenomenon was nonsense because it's attributed to MK ULTRA I knew this was disinformation.

One thing that I'm pretty sure she did get right was that the Jesuits are the top power on this planet, human wise that is. That may seem a bit crazy to some but I've been recently looking into this and from my understanding, it's a important piece of the puzzle that's been well hidden.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It's just strange how there are apparently aliens on this planet that have come from out of space yet the public don't know this? Like I'm sure someone would of seen a UFO come to earth but I'm sure it just didn't land in a secret government warehouse. Why do they they seem to land in the disney land car park or somewhere where there will be many, many witnesses with camera phones. Hmmmm

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordanliam
It's just strange how there are apparently aliens on this planet that have come from out of space yet the public don't know this? Like I'm sure someone would of seen a UFO come to earth but I'm sure it just didn't land in a secret government warehouse. Why do they they seem to land in the disney land car park or somewhere where there will be many, many witnesses with camera phones. Hmmmm

You clearly need to do more reasearch on the subject, there are countless stories on how people saw ufos coming out of vulcans and the sea, to just name a few instances.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join