It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Deputy: “Planting Evidence and Lying is Part of the Game!”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I always get a chuckle when I see system keepers responding to conspiracy accusations with..."why would they lie...? " or... "they wouldn't do that to their own citizens.

Which goes hand in hand with "if you haven't done anything wrong...". Sure you have done something wrong and there is proof.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
how come noone has taken this news article to the news?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

You really believe corporate media is going to report this?
HA!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
Law Enforcement it's all a game and the game is not about justice:

One of our editors stumbled across a web site where local law enforcement deputies are free to post, and do so with 100% anonymity. In this web site, they exchange tactical information, procedural tips and methods to use to gain compliance of subjects or to arrest them for being difficult.

“I have a method for getting people off the street that should not be there. Mouthy drivers, street lawyers, assholes and just anyone else trying to make my job difficult. Under my floor mat, I keep a small plastic dime baggie with Cocaine in residue. Since it’s just residue, if it is ever found during a search of my car like during an inspection, it’s easy enough to explain. It must have stuck to my foot while walking through San Castle. Anyways, no one’s going to question an empty baggie. The residue is the key because you can fully charge some asshole with possession of coc aine, heroin, or whatever just with the residue. How to get it done? “I asked Mr. DOE for his identification. And he pulled out his wallet, I observed a small plastic baggie fall out of his pocket…” You get the idea. easy, right? Best part is, those baggies can be found lots of places so you can always be ready. Don’t forget to wipe the baggie on the persons skin after you arrest them because you want their DNA on the bag if they say you planted it or fight it in court.”

source

Rather than apologize to the LEO's that do not play dirty, I would implore you to turn in those that do as they are giving law enforcement a bad name!

Your post and title are both misleading. Where is your proof this is a real Florida deputy? You yourself said this is a 100% anonymous website. Prove this isn't someone trying to make cops look bad, then maybe we will talk about the supposed post.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Some one else didn't read the source it seems. The source organization verified that the poster worked at the department in question met with him as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

You know, I had a cop tell me one time before he let
me go, for what I thought was a traffic stop for no
probably cause (at least that he told me) where
I remember this police officer asking me if freckles on my arm
were needle marks. I had to laugh they were F# Freckles!

Anyway, when he told me I could go (without writing me
a ticket of any kind) I told him this entire traffic stop
seemed to me to be completely unnecessary and so why
did you pull me over, ask me a bunch of ridiculous questions,
ask to look at my arms and question me about freckles?

His reply was, "Its all part of the game"

I remember getting Goosebumps because I was headed home
from seeing the movie "The Game" with Michael Douglass.

No Lie.

Rebel 5

edit on 23-2-2015 by rebelv because: syntax

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
apologize to the LEO's that do not play dirty, I would implore you to turn in those that do as they are giving law enforcement a bad name!

No worries, I have been here since 2009 and have challenged LEO's to come out of the closet and comment on such issues many times. There are no LEO's on ATS because they are all too cowardly to face up the the fact they are all little boys playing cops and robbers and have no real business being anything close to a real policeman.
edit on 23-2-2015 by JohnPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
I always wondered how a jury would rule in a case where a bag with just trace was found and the arrested was found with no drugs in the system with the test done by hair analysis that can show drug use back 6 months to over a year if someone has long hair.

I know since i do not use illegal drugs the first thing i was ask my lawyer to do would be a hair drug test.

I think the prosecution would argue that drugs aren't 100% to show up in your hair. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. And you did have a bag with residue on you.

You would probably goto jail.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I have no words to this. My anger has rendered me completely speechless, I know of no way to express it.

For those that didn't read the article, I'm just going to quote this paragraph

Deputy Sheriff: Sometimes a deputy will use the threat of planting, you know, dope on a person to get some cash or something from the perp. Uh, like a few hundred bucks can make the problem go away. It’s pretty rare but it happens. Usually it’s the deputies that live large and need supplemental income. They tend to keep it really quiet because that’s like, you know, really bad stuff. We even had a guy put the suspect in the back of his green and white [patrol car]to drive him to an ATM machine. We were all like ‘what the hell is he doing?’ And another time a deputy arrested a guy for possession after he said he found the baggie on the guy’s floor board. Then he, um, he didn’t charge the guy in exchange for oral sex from the guy’s wife. I thought that was, you know, really wrong. Taking things just too far. Way to far. But I kept my mouth shut because, you know, you cross that line even a little and you don’t have the right to complain about those crossing it a bit more.

edit on 23-2-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Horribly corrupt things to, blatant abuse of power. We are talking about Florida though. I'd be more surprised if they found it wasn't happening. Stories like this give police a bad rap, but I think it really depends on the kind of community you live in. The local PD in my town are some of the most respectful, courteous and professional folks you'll meet, with an intelligent, forward thinking police chief who implements community policing policies intended to maintain safety and treat people with decency and fairness. I have a high level of respect for them, and appreciate the work they do.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

None of this surprises me

The future is storm troopers and people living like peasants and slaves

USA USA USA

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Not surprised at all.

This is in my county and a month ago I reported a hit&run in a parking lot (side of my car smashed in about 8 inches).

3weeks later in that same parking lot I saw a vehicle with damage that matched my damage. I measured and the damage was identical, down to the corner of his taillight which left a funny dent, the bumper which did the real damage, and then his tailpipe which left a distinct deep scratch in my car. He had reversed into my car at roughly a 45°angle.

So I called the police for a followup on the original report. Police get there and have a crap attitude as soon as they get out of their car. I greeted them politely, and they snapped, "what do you expect us to do?!" I said "I just need a followup on the hit&run, can you take a look at this vehicle and compare the damage to my car, I'm pretty sure this is the guy who hit me".

After a few minutes of looking at the other vehicle, not even looking at my damage, the officer says "this vehicle couldn't have hit yours at that angle", then my friend walks outside and I say to him "she just said he couldn't have hit my car at that angle". The officer then shouts "I never said that!". I looked her in the eye and said "yes you did, you just said that 10seconds ago". So she turns to her partner "did I ever say that?", "Nope" he shakes his head. They had this glimmer in their eyes watching be become incensed.

They literally enjoyed treating me like sh!t, and making me feel powerless.

At this point I asked them "could you please call your crash investigation team out here?"

Cop "We are"

Me "You are what?"

Cop "We are crash investigators"

Me "Ok, where are your tape measures and angle gauges?"

Cop "We dont need them, we saw the damage, we can measure with our eyes"

Me "You havent even been closer than 10feet from my car"

Cop "We don't need to"

And she said all of this with a smirk. She was about 4'-11" and clearly getting off on the power her job gave her. And her partner just went along with her lies. It was truly an unbelievable experience for me.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

To all the police out there who say we aren't all bad. I say this, evil only prospers when good men do nothing. If you ever expect the citizens to believe that there is even a shred of decency left in the ranks. Then it's time you realize that. Cops can't keep turning a blind eye when they know something is wrong, simply because the perpetrator is their co worker.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I don't know what it is about this story but it really bothers me, maybe it's just the nonchalant way this guy admitted to it.. I've heard all these same things from cops before. My uncle was a cop and he said there was systemic corruption, so much so that he left the force to be a bailiff. I've known other cops in the past too that have admitted to me doing everything this cop claims other officers are doing. This guy used to talk with pride about what he could force the scumbags (his word for them) to do when his wife wasn't putting out enough for him... he was a NYC cop.

This story really bothers me though, I nearly got in a wreck going home last night because I couldn't concentrate enough on driving, I didn't sleep because this story kept me up.

I have never once in my life wished to be ignorant of facts because the truth is too disturbing but between this and the report today of US black sites being used by the cops to detain people I want to just forget everything I have read in the past 24 hours.
edit on 24-2-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join