It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS - 7 foot tall giant reptilians or just photo shopped

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
ISIS can have all the 7ft reptilians it wants. The Army and Marines will kill them all the same.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
So now the killings are real..
But as many have stated... It's done with a green screen?
Is that covering their arses in case the green screen rumours spread too far into our psyches...
I'm not questioning if these people were killed... Fully at least...
But I do wonder now, they're ready to admit that green screen has been used...
But the killings happen in a studio so don't worry they're still a threat!
Strange.
PS: That's what your thread should have been about in my opinion.
On topic; No they're not Reptiles.

Charlie, the green screen would serve more than one purpose, it's well known that an online blogger... not the authorities located remotely, and in a very short time where one of the early executions took place. That could be the [rationale] for the use of a green screen in the first instance, and from that any kind of bull# can flow. You could even argue that it is a not so subliminal message that , 'if the media do it in times of strife, (and they do) then we will do it too' in the hope that it means something to somebody. Overall it makes IS seriously flawed as to just who they are, because of their direct actions of simply killing, against the sophistication of world media, who could easily make the whole thing up from start to finish, which makes IS the Elephant in the room by default... so where did the video come from then, that is the question?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

ps before you winge to a moderator, grow a set!

Yes, like you have? Attacking peoples looks is a true sign of a man that has grown a set.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

So Zionism is bull sh!t? but reptillians are a possibility?

Second

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nettlas

ps before you winge to a moderator, grow a set!

Yes, like you have? Attacking peoples looks is a true sign of a man that has grown a set.

im a girl..

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
They look like the Foot Clan from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I wonder where their leader, Cobra Commander is?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Have you done your research? I think there is a good case for ISIS being a joint Zionist and CIA creation.

www.mintpressnews.com...

www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nettlas

Yeah that was pretty weak of that person to say that. Must be from Izrahell. I agree with what you say, screw Izrahell those arroant ayeholes. On topic, yeah they are way taller, I guess the others are right , someone took the time out to manipulate the height and used a green screen to fake a beach.

edit on 20-2-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Isis seems to have a hollywood style in video editting. What if that's the same guy over and over?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The guys in orange are closer to the water and down hill form the black clothed guys so naturally there is going to be some height difference.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Forced perspective which is a visual trick that has been around forever.

Peter Jackson used it substantially in the LofR's movies.

Got to your current search engine of choice and type it in .
edit on 20-2-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I cant say if their height was digitally manipulated, but I doubt it. More likely they picked the tallest guys they could find (remember in the vice documentary they compared the tallest and shortest members?) and paired them with the shortest victims they could find.

The psychological warfare aspect is obvious - size represents power. Uniformity represents deindividuation, group-identity. Bloody ocean (which seemingly was manipulated digitally) represents blood (strife) crossing the ocean. That was their whole point.

I still find it odd that every one of their decapitation videos doesnt actually show it. Footage is always stitched.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

So it doesn't get pulled. Some of there more gruesome early work was even getting pulled off live leak on the regular. If it all ends up in the deepest darkest corners of the web it won't have as much zing as if it was to spread through Facebook and Twitter.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Short Christians maybe?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I seen this on fear tactics.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Horror film producer says beach scene an talker scenes were manipulated. Click here

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I like how people who insist that no one died are the sick ones.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join