It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New way to parable in the Bible, 20 examples, conspiracies decoded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I found some new parables that have to do w/ the Witness bloodlines and also a new way to parable things. I posted this in the Conspiracies in Religions section because I feel like I found some parables to some big conspiracies. The new way to parable is to find the invert of the parable. I call it flipping the tables. There's a couple of rules you should know for this type of parabling. When parabling "end times" stuff, water is changed to fire (that's like the opposite, right?) and animals are changed to people since Yeshua's sacrifice. Also the body parables a building now that our bodies are the Temple. I'm going to give you a bunch of examples ranging from simple to complex, and then at the end I'm going to talk more about the basis for it.

Ex. Enoch and Elijah going straight to Heaven and everyone else having to stay. This "invert parables" the Witnesses at the end because everyone (the church) gets raptured but them. It's the invert. The Witnesses stay down here and everyone else goes up. This is the opposite of Enoch and Elijah going up and everyone else staying down. That's one reason the Witnesses are suitable sacrifices. Even know they're goats (not perfect/scapegoats) they get their white garments because they don't deserve the Trib. They're innocent of the Trib's Wrath. They sacrifice themselves by letting their father kill them, which of course is an invert to the Abraham/Isaac story (more on that later)

Switch to Yeshua, who had a 3 year-ish ministry like the Witnesses. (He rose after 3 days and they'll rise after 3 & a half days)

Ex. Yeshua puts the Demons in the pigs and then they go in the water. Change the pigs to people and the water to fire and you have people going to Hell. There's some more to this one, but we'll just keep it like that for now.

Ex. The rock from Yeshua's tomb was opened and He was gone. Now think of the tomb as the unbeliever's head. The invert of this story is, instead of being the Lamb/sacrifice and getting denied, then killed and going to Hell for 3 days,... He's coming back from Heaven as the Lion, doesn't get denied, does the killing, and gets put in the unbeliever's head(tomb), locked in with the rock. It's a 3rd eye reference as you'll see next.

Ex. Yeshua Putting spit and mud over the blind man's eyes and then he can see.
Change Yeshua to the Witnesses (2 to help 1), and the spit to fire.
And mud equals skin because we're made from dirt. So when we do this it equals:
The Witnesses blow fire out of their mouth and the skin/veil (body's the Temple) drops from the people's 3rd eye, because the Witnesses rebuild the Temple/Body. one eye parables the opposite of two eyes just like one Yeshua parables the opposite of two Witnesses. As you'll find out later down, the Witnesses will be a King and a Priest/Prophet. Yeshua is both the High Priest and King, so that also goes w/ the 2 to 1 parable.

Ex. Just off the top of my head, the sick Dude who gets lowered through the roof and Yeshua heals him. The "invert parable" is Yeshua getting the sickness out of our heads. I'm sure there's more to these examples, but I'm just trying to let you guys get the jist of it.

Ex. Moses parting the Red Sea. Change it to "End Times"(water=fire). Change the water to fire and you have the Tribulation. They see fire on both sides of them like (parables) Psalms 91:7 Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you. And just like with Moses in the desert, after the people are saved some still follow false idols. This is what's going to happen during the Tribulation because people will still follow false idols after they survive the fire all around them.(also, Psalms 91:4 parables) This story could be parabled out more to mean more, but I'm just trying to give you the mechanics.

Ex. Regular Parable. The sons of Aaron story where the 2 out of 4 sons get killed for lighting the sacrifice with strange fire. The four sons parable the Witnesses and the anti-christ/false prophet. The AC/False Prophet's fire equals demons that parable the strange fire lighting the sacrifice (them). The Demons = strange fire because they didn't get sent from Yahweh. They're false. The AC and False Prophet are the sacrifice that has the demon fire in them. The other two that live (Witnessses) parable putting up the suitable sacrifice that has the angel fire that lights it, sent from Yahweh. I guess fire can parable angels and demons because they're made from it, like we're made from dirt.

Ex. Regular Parable of the Witnesses
In Leviticus they talk about Cedar Wood, Scarlot, and Hyssop a lot right?

Lev 14:4 then the priest shall command to take for him who is to be cleansed two living and clean birds, cedar wood, scarlet, and hyssop. 5 And the priest shall command that one of the birds be killed in an earthen vessel over running water. 6 As for the living bird, he shall take it, the cedar wood and the scarlet and the hyssop, and dip them and the living bird in the blood of the bird that was killed over the running water. 7 And he shall sprinkle it seven times on him who is to be cleansed from the leprosy, and shall pronounce him clean, and shall let the living bird loose in the open field.

I'll list the parables 1st, then I'll explain why.
Leprosy = Curse of Cain
Cedar Branch = House of David Bloodline (Witness branch from Eph.)
Hyssop = Priest/Prophet Bloodline (Other Witness branch)
Scarlet = A Blood Tie
The Earthen Vessel = Human Body
Seven Times = 7 generations, etc.
The birds= Angels and when it's flipped they= demons. They parable AND invert parable the Abraham/Isaac story. More on that after the next paragraph.

The Cedar branch represents the House of David because Solomon's Temple was made w/ Cedar beams and Yeshua was a Carpenter, and He was probably crucified on a Cedar tree. The Cedar Wood also symbolizes one of the "witness branches" from the 7 Branch Tree in Ephesians. It also represents the "King" branch (Yeshua was literally on a Cedar Branch) and the Hyssop represents the "Priest/Prophet" branch. The witnesses are going to be a pair like Samuel and Saul (Prophet and King), then Yeshua takes over and is both the High Priest and King. The Hyssop is used by the Priests for cleansing the Temple, right? It also had medical uses to cleanse the body. Psalm 51:7 Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. (LINK:Hyssop as a Cleansing Symbol write-up) The body is the Temple, so the Hyssop parables the Priest by cleansing the body like Priests cleanse the Temple. The Cedar Branch=King, the Hyssop Branch=Priest/Prophet. The Scarlot is a blood tie. Also, Cedar Branch=seed of Adam and Hyssop Branch=seed of Cain. The running water's the Holy Spirit.
edit on 35am1519am2815vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: mistake on Enoch example

edit on 08am1719am2817vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: (no reason given)

edit on 26am1819am2818vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Now to the birds. The bird represents the Tribe of Dan and also Angels. Flip that, and the tribe of Dan also represents snakes and demons. (LINK:T ribe of Dan Symbols) So we can kind of think of it as 2 verses, because we can plug-in the bird(angel) and read it one way, and then we can plug-in the snake(demon) and read it another. Now this gets a lil' complicated, but the Witnesses are both half bloods (the branches getting grafted together/blood tie), even though each one only has the blessing from one side. One King and one Prophet/Priest.

Plug-in the "bird" to the verse and the regular parable means: The Witnesses have a kid (earthen vessel) with angel blood (Hyssop branch) and the Witnesses get sacrificed (killed by father, AC) while the kid (bird) goes free. This also signifies the curse being over. When you flip the birds to snakes it means Satan killing the Witness (two half bloods=1 snake) and going free after getting drunk on their blood. The Witnesses' are half-bloods and they represent both sides (bird/snake) getting killed, while Satan only represents the snake side (going free) and the Witnesses' kids are only represented by the bird side (uncursed/goes free/raptured). Each Witness will have both branches in them, hence the blood tie.

You can go ahead and lock that in again with the scapegoat story Levit 16:7-10 7 Then he is to take the two goats and present them before the Lord at the entrance to the tent of meeting. 8 He is to cast lots for the two goats—one lot for the Lord and the other for the scapegoat. 9 Aaron shall bring the goat whose lot falls to the Lord and sacrifice it for a sin offering. 10 But the goat chosen by lot as the scapegoat shall be presented alive before the Lord to be used for making atonement by sending it into the wilderness as a scapegoat. The lots are like their inheritance or bloodline. It can be a blessing or a curse. It's the invert of the Abraham/Isaac story.

Another chapter that has the witnesses as one is Daniel 8. They're the Ram because of their sheep blood. Ram's have the same blood as the Lamb, but Rams are not innocent. Lamb's are young and innocent (parabling the youth that always go to Heaven and get Raptured). But the Ram is older and not innocent (hence being the scapegoats too. Goats aren't innocent), and Rams fight (destroy) good. Their sheep blood is the Cedar Branch half (Yeshua Blood). In Dan 8 the Ram charges the goat(Obama, not the AC, more on that later) Rams' horns are what they make Shofar's out of, a Feast of Trumpets (Jericho parable) reference. One horn grows up first, that's the prophet horn and he clues in the King horn on all this and the King horn grows up second and higher up (hence, the king). Oh yeah, they're both half bloods, but they each only get one of the blessings from the fore-father. One King and one Prophet blessing, although technically they have both bloods just not the blessing on both bloods.

Check out this Tribe of Dan Prophecy Gen 49:16 "Dan shall judge his people, As one of the tribes of Israel. 17"Dan shall be a serpent in the way, A horned snake in the path, That bites the horse's heels, So that his rider falls backward." Notice it's a horned snake. What's the Horse? That's like the White Horse Yeshua comes riding on in Revelation. The "flip" of the horse is the horse of Satan, right? The one "he comes riding in on." So check this out. Flip the serpent to a bird and you have the opposite of the snake being the bird in the path of the horse the anti-christ rides in on. Who's the anti-horse? The fake white horse, if you will. It's Baraq Obama, because Baraq is the name of the white horse that Muhommad rides on in the fake bible/Quran. en.wikipedia.org... The horse doesn't drink water (in Quran) so that's a reference to it not having the Holy Spirit. And of course the bird in the path biting Baraq's heels is also the Ram in Dan 8. Also, that verse where Yeshua's the Rock that trips people up is like an "invert" parable too, right?

Ex. Parable. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The Ram in Dan 8 parables the Ram in the bush w/ Abraham. It's the sacrifice in place of Isaac. The Witnesses are a sacrifice. Also, the burning bush, because they have fire in 'em etc. There's lots of stuff I'm leaving out for quick reading purposes, so don't think this is going over it with a "fine tooth comb." Plus, there's a ton I haven't figured out yet, like I know the Witnesses parable Gabriel and Michael, but I'm still trying to figure out the story on that side. Like, aren't the Angels some type of servant or something? Maybe they're cursed too, idk.

The "King" side of the Witnesses is David. That's why it parables the Ram and also the Destroyer (Destroyer verse 4 lines down). He's like a great General, very strategic. The Ram has Lamb blood in it. The new David will have Yeshua mixed with Magdalene blood.

David says in Psalm 51:7 Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

Ex. invert parable. David removing the foreskins and killing.= In "the end" the foreskins of the heart will get removed to get life.

Isaiah 54:16 "Behold, I Myself have created the smith who blows the fire of coals And brings out a weapon for its work; And I have created the destroyer to ruin."

Isaiah 40:19 As for an idol, a metalworker casts it, and a goldsmith overlays it with gold and fashions silver chains for it.

The "Prophet/Smith" side of the Witnesses is Daniel Paul the Smith. Daniel mixed w/ Paul blood.
Daniel Belteshazzar. Paul Saul Smith. Biblically it means:
God is my Judge who lays up treasures in secret. Little ask for Smith.
Daniel, God is my Judge
www.biblical-baby-names.com...
Belteshazzar, who lays up treasures in secret
www.biblestudytools.com...
Paul, small; little
www.biblestudytools.com...
Saul, asked for; wished for
Smith means Tubal-Cain/Cain ... He was the 1st blacksmith
en.wikipedia.org... (very big with the Masons)

Now some more good examples of "flipping the table".

Ex. The Tower of Babel. At the Tower of Babel everyone knew different languages and COULDN'T understand each other, then they separated and went their DIFFERENT WAYS. In the US, everyone knows different languages but they CAN understand each other, and also we CAME TOGETHER instead of separating. It's like the inverse or something.
edit on 43am2719am2827vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: edited the Dan 8 part to be more clear

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ex. Noah's Ark. Change the animals to people. The only place that has every kind of people is the US. The US will still get hit-up on the sides (water/fire on sides of boat and parables Psalms 91) and I wouldn't wanna be by that Montana volcano (idk). But trust me, it's the new Noah's Ark. The 40 days and Dove at the end go with it to. We're not getting the Dove, we're getting Black Birds that our the opposite of the snakes w/ Moses in the desert. I think I might know what the 40 days turns into, but I don't feel like typing out my guess.

Who's going to get hit-up by fire the worse, though? ...the UK area/Europe. Like 70% of 'em have the same DNA as King Tut.

That's the seed of Cain/Satan. (The Smith makes the idol for the people to worship, Pharaohs made idols for people to worship) Isaiah 40:19 As for an idol, a metalworker casts it, and a goldsmith overlays it with gold and fashions silver chains for it. Tubal-Cain was the 1st Smith. Smith represents the line of Cain. The Destroyer "CAN" represent/parable the Ram from Daniel 8. See, check it:
Isaiah 54:16 "Behold, I Myself have created the smith who blows the fire of coals And brings out a weapon for its work; And I have created the destroyer to ruin." This "invert" parables the Witnesses as the "Smith" being the Prophet/Hyssop branch and the "destroyer" being the Ram/Cedar branch. & of course the normal parable is the AC and False Prophet. If you think about it, Dan 8 is like a rematch of David vs Goliath, in a way.

Think about in Revelation where Yeshua sends Satan to Hell or w/e (I assume the Human AC/earthen vessel will be killed). This also "invert" parables a bunch of these Abraham/Isaac "invert" parables and it's like the opposite of Satan (his kids) sending Yeshua to Hell, in a way, right?

Think of the US Seal. The "bird" and "branches". Then there's 13 stripes/colonies for the 13th Tribe. The Bible says the Tribe of Dan will leave it's tracks everywhere. (LINK:Tribe of Dan write-up) That parables leaving it's seed everywhere, hence the US. The US is The Tribe of Dan, in a sense. Oh yeah, the Pope just announced he'll be in the US this Sept. I think this Sept. will be the Rapture. I think you can know the season, but not the day and time. There's still 3 days of darkness and possibly the Earth getting knocked back to 360 day years to think about affecting the reigning in of the New Year/Tribulation/Crescent Moon.

Ready for a big one?
Ex. Invert Parable. John 19:28-30 28 Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, “I am thirsty.” 29 A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus’ lips. 30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit."

They take the Hyssop branch (Gentile branch/seed of Cain) put the Vinegar/sour wine on it. That's the opposite of Yeshua's "Good Wine". "Vinegar/sour wine" equals the Witnesses' blood (because they aren't perfect) ...and they put it to Yeshua's lips with a sponge (earthen vessel).

This "inverted" means, Yeshua gave His "Good Wine" through a Cedar Branch to the Sponge (Baby/earthen vessel) of Mary Magdalene. The Hyssop Branch is coming from Mary Magdalene. Mary had Demons in her, right? Luke 8:2 Mary called Magdalene, out of whom had come seven demons. If you have Demons in your body, that means you have Demons in your Temple. The Temple is your place of worship, so this parables Babylon, which parables the Smith, which parables the Seed of Cain (Demons in her blood, or in other words, a curse passed down). It only makes sense that the branch was held up by Mary Magdalene. It's the only way it parables all the way through like everything else. It's like His Blood is literally washing over us throughout the Church Age. Literally. Of course, right? How else would we get grafted in?

The way I first figured this "invert" stuff out is, I had just read this write up
www.mysterybabylon.com...
on how Cain's curse was made 7-fold by Cain being killed by Lamech. Gen 4:14 ...anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.” Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. That's why they had to wait 77 people/generations from Adam to Yeshua. You guys might wanna check out that write-up, it's pretty good if I remember right. While I was thinking about that write-up one day, this Dude told me the clouds were inverted (rainy day) for the 2nd day in a row, and then I noticed some of these formulas parable each other, just not in the exact, straight forward way. Sometimes they're "inverted". More on the 77 generations being inverted later down.

Here's my basis for the "invert" parable:
You know the snake idol the Lord had Moses put up so the people could get healed?
Num 21:8 Lord says to Moses, "Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live."
Then later in John 3:14 Yeshua says "Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up".
The Bible specifies that Yahweh sent the snakes to inflict a wrath upon the Jews. So... Yahweh sent the snakes to hurt them, and THEN they had to LOOK TO the snake idol to be healed. The invert parable of this is, Yahweh sent yeshuah to help us (opposite of snakes hurting) and we have to look to Him to be saved(He's the opposite of the snake. The snake parables Satan so... Yeshua and His HELP are direct opposites of Satan and his HURTING. That's why Yeshua said that in John 3:14. "Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up". And the exact opposite of those two verses is coming at "the end" because Yeshua isn't being sacrificed and held up for people to be healed. He's coming back with the Wrath as the Lion (= opposite of snake wrath w/ Moses in the desert). Satan's "wrath" was with the snakes and he's coming back to get Sacrificed (actually the human vessel's the sacrifice/AC). Yahweh specified the people must look to the snake idol to be healed. That's because everything has to have an "anti-". That's the anti- of looking to Yeshua. The snake wrath is the anti- of the Lion Wrath. It parables an eye for an eye, and 2nd Tim 3:16(it's reproof) and also "What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun." The sacrifice at "the end"(opposite of Yeshua) is going to be the Witnesses (They have Goat Blood thus parabling the snake/Satan). The Witnesses die for their father in a sense. The father is like the same as the son, like the Devine Example) (It's an invert parable of the Abraham/Isaac story). So they're the opposite of Yeshua because they're Goats (not innocent) and of course Yeshua's the Lamb.
edit on 42am1219am2812vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: yt link

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The first 1,000 years everyone lived super long just like they will in the New Millenium Reign. The 1st 1,000 years had Satan while the New Millenium Reign will have Yeshua. Yahweh destroyed with water. He will destroy with fire. Check out the timeline below:

(TIMELINE)

In this timeline the Curse of Cain was almost up when he was killed. It was almost through to the 7th generation, but not quite. Then it goes 70 more (7-fold).
This is like Daniel's 70 weeks not making it to 70 before getting turned into a week of years. It makes it to 62 weeks, then the weeks turn into years(7-yr trib). It almost makes it to 70, then goes the opposite of 7-fold of 70, which is 7 (7-yr trib).
This is like Joshua marching around 6 days for 1 lap and on the 7th day(before the week was over) they march 7 times (7-fold) Joshua 6:3-4 (it's even in the 6th verse). Do this for six days. 4 Have seven priests carry trumpets of rams’ horns in front of the ark. On the seventh day, march around the city seven times, with the priests blowing the trumpets.
This is like Hitler, an anti-christ, almost bringing about the "end times" prophecies (currency was the mark, signed some "iron" treaty/pact? or w/e, killed 6 milli Jews, take world over), but not quite, like how Cain didn't quite make it 7 generations. Hitler didn't quite make it, then it goes 70 years to today. Then a 7-year Trib to get the 77. It goes with being forgiven 70 7's. 70 years from Hitler's death date is 4-30 this year. Hence this Catholic ritual on his birthday (4-20, take a "Hit"ler, Dudes) last year where they say illumiNAZI.

Also, Daniel figuring out the 70 years of Babylonian captivity was almost over parables this too.

Here's some links to go w/ the amounts of times I came up with for the timeline.
I believe that Adam & Eve were created approximately 4,000 B.C.
www.answersingenesis.org...
and the flood occurred approximately 2304 B.C.
creation.com...
which is an approximate 1,700 year span between the two.

More stuff: Dan 12 is Daniel seeing the 2 Witnesses by the river. "1" means the river (Holy Spirit) and "2" means Witnesses. The "Prophet" Witness is cluing in the "King" Witness on all this when he tells him the days. At the end of the chapter the Angel says this to Daniel: "As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance."

Ex. invert parable. Daniel doesn't get killed by the Lions. The invert is, Daniel gets killed by Satan.

Ex. invert parable. Daniel's friends getting fire put on them and it doesn't hurt them. The invert is, Daniel has control of the fire (instead of having to watch) and he flames the bad guys (out his mouth) and it does hurt. Something like that.

Ex. invert parable. The 1st Tribe of Dan prophecy Deut 33:22 About Dan he said: "Dan is a lion's cub, springing out of Bashan." He's Satan's kid who leaps back at him.

Ex. invert parable/parable. Paul's thorn in his side parables Yeshua's crown of thorns. The Gentiles put the thorns on Yeshua. Yahweh put the mark on Cain, that's the invert. So Paul's thorn is the mark of Cain. It's moles and stuff. This is why he has to crucify his skin daily.

There's some good one's w/ Yeshua on the cross and the guys on either side of Him too. It goes with the "Let my people go" story. You can do this stuff in real life too. Bread can be over-cooked, under-cooked, you can mold it into different structures. You can feed bread to birds, some birds are more eager to get the bread than others. Bruce Lee, be like water and how it takes the shape of it's surrounding. Water's the Holy Spirit and that's how you allow yourself to be lead by it. Etc. I get 'em all day in TV and stuff. It's all I do.

If you guys' have heard of that Youtube channel Enterthe5t4rz, he talks about mirror birthdays. That's where you take the amount of days left in the year after your birthday and then go that many days into a year and see what the mirror birthday is. It's actually just inverting the birthday, right? I have the same invert birthday as my brother Sam. It lead me to figure some good stuff out.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: saidative

Yep Im with you. in fact many years ago I seem to recollect I was buttoned holed in a boarding house on some god forsaken shore by a mysterious stranger and the same theory was put to me. By the time I had extricated myself my hot water bottle was cold, but I never forgot. I used a similar system to pick winning horses. Now I am rich I want the playing field levelled again so had my self hypnotised to forget it .and forget I did that is until your post. Of course you realise that you hold the key to the future and if it falls into the wrong hands it could undo humanity. Go careful be safe.. I got your back

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
wth did I just read....

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I think your thinking too hard, dont hurt yourself.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
wth did I just read....

*brain turns to mush and begins leaking from every facial orifice*

I call into evidence ...

I think your thinking too hard, dont hurt yourself.

My diagnosis is (potentially chemically-induced) Pareidolia.

en.wikipedia.org...
Pareidolia (/pærɨˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse.

The word comes from the Greek words para (παρά, "beside, alongside, instead [of]") in this context meaning something faulty or wrong; and the noun eidōlon (εἴδωλον "image, form, shape"), the diminutive of eidos. Pareidolia is a type of apophenia, seeing patterns in random data.

edit on 2/19/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Borisbanger
By the time I had extricated myself my hot water bottle was cold, but I never forgot.

Lol!
Sorry for laughing at you; (inverse) It's no laughing matter.
Because, sheer trauma will make a person never forget (usually via neurosis).

en.wikipedia.org...
n(y)o͝oˈrōsəs/
a relatively mild mental illness that is not caused by organic disease, involving symptoms of stress (depression, anxiety, obsessive behavior, hypochondria) but not a radical loss of touch with reality

Here's to hoping reading this thread doesn't have that ill affect on anyone.
edit on 2/19/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Breh, I gave like 20 examples. Why else would they of had to look to the snake idol in the desert with Moses to get healed? Seriously, why do you think they did that? You think stuff like that's in the Bible for no reason? It's an eye for an eye, everything happens again (actual verses). They had to look to the idol to be healed just like we look to Yeshua to be healed. What possible other reason could there be for the snake idol? Why do you think there's going to be a millennium reign w/ Yeshua, and at first everyone lived long for a thousand years w/ Satan?

The LORD said to Moses, "Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live."

Yeah, Bud. That's a normal verse. We'll just skip over that and pretend it doesn't exsist, huh?

Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,

Why MUST He? You can't even make up a reason why He MUST be held up like that snake idol that would make any sense, other than what I'm talking about. Everything Satan did must be redone in the Devine way. An eye for an eye.

You don't think everything in the Bible has a parable in the Bible? Name one story and I'll parable it to another part of the Book.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Borisbanger

Hey, Dude. He brought wrath with water and He will bring wrath with fire. You trying to tell me Psalms 91 doesn't parable water all around Noah and Moses (Red Sea) as well as the fire wrath to come?

Psalm 91:7 Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you.

It parables both end times and beginning times. It works for both the water and the fire, right? The 1st wrath you plug-in water, the second wrath you plug-in fire to verse. (above). How is that not right? Do you think the Bible doesn't keep referential integrity? Because that's what you're saying if you were to say this post is true, but the other stuff isn't.

Referential Integrity

edit on 44am2720am2827vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Its late and i'm trying to absorb some of this stuff. Can you help with making things a bit clearer?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Hi I have missed you----- but not sure we are on the same page..
If we are talking end of times I have to say for me it brings on the nightmares and the speaking of tongues. Know this I have paid my dues walking the pavements and highways of distant lands and suffered the s**t of dogs upon my sandwich board and found umbrellas prised from my cold hand so as to expose me to the wrath of spit and storm. Wet and bedraggled I was denied shelter at McDonalds unless I abandoned the message of truth for the message of commerce and inconsequential nonsense. The aim of such baseness as to siphon shekles from the feeble and feckless and this too I would not do. And it was then in fever and delirium the truth that you and I share, was revealed..that strange encounter on the stairs by the light of a midnight sun and upon which I made my fortune..
I will tell you - If they give you cookies eat them ! But If they give you clothes ..wear them inside out. If they give you shoes, wear the left on the right ect
If they give you books.. read them backwards and If they give you lined paper..write the other way..

There I hope that clears things up

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Learn to listen to the radio silence, look where ever there is broadcast fear and terror !

Nuff said

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

What is that some kind of "funny" inside troll, specially crafted for the amusement of nerds? Something for you guys to follow each other around and metaphorically high-five and slap each other on the butt? Breh, if you think that stuff you typed is funny, then that IS kind of funny.
Thumbs up, Dude. (for you to sit on)
edit on 09am2221am2822vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: forgot a comma

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Who are you... his fag-team partner. lol Come at me Bro's. Let's see some of that awesome wit. What are you going to point out some of my grammatical errors or something? How about you do my homework too.

Serious question, not saying you don't, but just wondering... do you guys actually believe in the Bible?

edit on 31am2421am2824vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Hi - sorry we are not singing from the same hymn sheet. Tbh I am not big on bibles and I even have difficulty with a car manual- But thats aside have made strong representations when ever a visitation has occurred for amendents. Unfortunately I am not taken seriously by the apparitions and this too has irked me somewhat and am seeking medical review and a second opinion. Alas us prophets are never recognized in our own land or asylum. Still as I can aford to put the equivant of a small jetski up my nose everyday for the rest of my natural I dont mind too much. Sorry to be long winded. Yes I believe the persons who wrote the various bibles had an agenda to drive everyone to drink or drugs or war.

top topics

join