It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REV 22:16 " I am the offspring of LUCIFER?" jesus: checkmate in two moves

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

IF JESUS WERE ALIVE
exactly...
I am thinking technically there should be no "if" as such regarding the so called "living god"

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I have limited time on the computer sorry for the delays and the generic responces in my reply
( lol my library code for this hour was 0666! )

Why do they say
"NEVER LET GOD TIE UP YOUR CAMEL"?
( if you want to still have a camel (or boat) in the morning )
everyone knows you have to exist in reality to in reality really tie up a real camel (or boat).
Really.

Also there surfaces another thing(s)
evolution and virgin births:
Evolution - cockroaches exibit succesive tolerance from generation to generation re pesticide: there is a visible example of evolution.
oh yeah, there is no such thing as evolution
yet jesus is a virgin birth....
?!
so, I can show you pesticide resistant cockroaches...
please, show me a virgin birth.

and speaking of cruxifixes:
answer me this:
why do we say to "FIX" ( as in cruxiFIX ) a POSITION?
to CROSS the OCEAN?
why IS the root word of CROSS the same as CROOK?
why are fishing weights decorations on X-mass trees?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
a reply to: Danbones

I don't think he was calling himself Lucifer or the offspring of Lucifer. At least he added 'bright' to it. There's only one morning star, so anyone who calls themselves that one thing is actually claiming to be Lucifer, aka Satan? Is this the logic train that I'm on atm? ..

Jesus is the things that a true morning star comparison would embody such as the bringer of dawn, where as Lucifer clearly is not, and has been described as being physically beautiful only. Followers of Satan will disagree with me, I'm sure. (lol)

venus is the brightest "star" in the sky that's why the "bright and morning star"
and also I have quoted a direct statement which doesn't lend itself to disambiguation much, so maybes aren't very effective at dispelling that especially when taken in context of what is provable on this and my siggy thread

but wait!
there is more:

here is a very interesting treatise on the holy grail which I have taken One step further by tying the grail myth to the object held in my AV- the real actual provable "WORKING CROSS".

Lucifer has associations that many people are unfamiliar with. For instance, the name Lucifer
means light bringer (luce light + ferre bring). There is a cave in the south of France in Saint-
Baume that in Roman times was the center for worship of the goddess Diana Lucifera, the light
bringer or Illuminatrix. Lucifer is also the Latin name of the second planet from the sun; more
commonly called Venus after the goddess of love. Thus the mythic Lucifer that most people
think of as a malevolent male supernatural being therefore has mythic associations with goddess
worship. The conflict of Christianity with earlier goddess worship is therefore likely to be part of
the ideological conflict that the myth of Lucifer and the Angelic Rebellion represents.

www.rosecroixjournal.org...

Devil in a RED dress indeed , LOL
or if you need a mental picture: how about "I love Lucy(fer)" from kabbalistic hollywierd

This doc shows how the math of the reciprocals 666 and the relationship to the working cross's 360 degrees are also the same math expressed by the relationship of the Orbit of Venus and earth as seen from the sun
the author didn't know then about the working real cross when this doc was upped.

more on this later because they had lucifers son jesus on the cross "image wise" because they used mirrors which have been found in pairs, one with a small hole in it_ which is a rude reflector telescope capable of seeing the Ten cresent horns of the then 5 known planets...
www.mirrorhistory.com...

Han Dynasty (206 BC–220 AD) when TLV bronze mirrors started being introduced. These mirrors carry that name because all of them had letters T, L and V engraved into them (letters were related to the astrological and cosmological interests of that time)
www.mirrorhistory.com...

I have a specific reference for the curved mirror pairs ( one with a hole in it - a reflector set up) found made in ancient times...I'll have to post it monday

there is no need for expensive mumbo jumbo explaining all of this it is all about navigation trade weights and measurements
and proprietary trade secrets kept safe behind the curtain of absurd belief by the wizard of Oz (ounce)
and stealing the land of natives everywhere -
"first we had the land and they had the bible, then they said close our eyes and let us pray...
when we opened our eyes we had the bible and they had the land"- Credo Mutwa , Zulu shaman

or
why is the chi rho on the front the elitist hi society Bill gates' Windows xp "sailship" logo
" where do you want to go today?"

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Completely out of context and of the times and language.

Sorry, completely wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Lucifer (/ˈluːsɪfər/ LEW-sif-ər) is the King James Version rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל in Isaiah 14:12. This word, transliterated hêlêl[1] or heylel,[2] occurs only once in the Hebrew Bible[1] and according to the KJV-influenced Strong's Concordance means "shining one, morning star".[2] The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate,[3] which translates הֵילֵל as lucifer,[Isa 14:12][4][5] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".[6] The Septuagint renders הֵילֵל in Greek as ἑωσφόρος[7][8][9][10][11] (heōsphoros),[12][13][14] a name, literally "bringer of dawn", for the morning star

You do have some of that right but some wrong.
In the Hebrew manuscripts there is no such Hebrew word of language as "Lucifer." It is not a translation nor is it a transliteration. It is a name given by the author through his own imagination. The same is the word Heylel. Heylel is not a Hebrew word but is a substituted name made up by the author.

In the Eth Cepher it is translated from the Hebrew as ---
YESHA ' YAHU (Isaiah) 14:12
"How are you fallen from heaven, O Heylel son of the howling morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations!"

Watch the video -- www.cepher.net...

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

so, I can show you pesticide resistant cockroaches... please, show me a virgin birth.

Do you mean show me a virgin conception? Once a natural birth is no longer a virgin is it?
Actually there is only one virgin conception that I have heard of. Now cockroaches are not my specialty so whatever you say I guess.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede
sorry for the delay
sick leave

the topic is often described as a virgin birth
the word play while clever, fails to address the OP

and this isn't about arguing over how many angels can dance on the head of a pin
its about MATH and spelling.....provable things
like a god who created heaven and earth respond in kind?
pass the collection plate

this is about how the real cross and the real language and the real math is used as the foundation od the maritime law and occult rule of this planet today
this thread is ment for people looking for truth that can be used as intended
in this life on this plane
now

if it all falls apart tomorrow with what I am trying to convey here will allow you to build navigate and trade
what have you got?
pass the collection plate please

no offence ment man
but jeepers what weak arguments for such an important topic

I have so much proof to post and because I am on sick time and only on the net for an hour some days, it will take me time to do so, but so far no arguments here will dissuade me from doing so

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
tau cross - the tool I describe

tow headed - blond

celtic cross...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

Thematically, it would make more sense but I wouldn't argue it.

Jesus was the antithesis of the brooding savage god of the old testament but he did advocate for many of the same things Satan did. For example, Jesus was meticulous to point out flaws in the accusers just as Satan pushed Jehovah to show his true colors with Job. Satan was also the first to bring enlightenment to Adam and Eve just as Jesus challenged the then-current religious leaders with new enlightenment.

Like I said, I wouldn't argue it but, objectively, Jesus has way more in common with Satan than Jehovah.

Satan means adversary/opposer, you can even use satan as a verb in Hebrew meaning "to oppose" (link) and who is the adversary of the false god? Jesus.

Jesus got the followers of yahweh to show their true colors. Jesus told them they have never known The Heavenly Father and that they hated him and wanted to kill him because they hated the True God.

This is why the adversary/satan according to Jesus is yahweh.
edit on 24-3-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
OP....Stand By

My God is about to smite your a$$ big time.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

originally posted by: Cuervo

Thematically, it would make more sense but I wouldn't argue it.

Jesus was the antithesis of the brooding savage god of the old testament but he did advocate for many of the same things Satan did. For example, Jesus was meticulous to point out flaws in the accusers just as Satan pushed Jehovah to show his true colors with Job. Satan was also the first to bring enlightenment to Adam and Eve just as Jesus challenged the then-current religious leaders with new enlightenment.

Like I said, I wouldn't argue it but, objectively, Jesus has way more in common with Satan than Jehovah.

Satan means adversary/opposer, you can even use satan as a verb in Hebrew meaning "to oppose" (link) and who is the adversary of the false god? Jesus.

Jesus got the followers of yahweh to show their true colors. Jesus told them they have never known The Heavenly Father and that they hated him and wanted to kill him because they hated the True God.

This is why the adversary/satan according to Jesus is yahweh.

Wow, that's a surprising response.

If you think Satan is Yahweh (which isn't a big stretch), who do you think Jesus's father is in the bible? And how would you explain the instances in the Old Testament where the OT god is referencing Satan?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Jesus's father is usually just called ABBA (father), but also The Most High (El Elyon). Jesus told the followers of yahweh that they never knew his father because they have another father, satan (yahweh), who was a murder and liar from the beginning.

The word Satan means adversary. The word can also be used as a verb meaning "to oppose" in Hebrew. When yahweh says satan he is talking about HIS enemies. To the followers of yahweh, Jesus was satan (an adversary) and needed to be put to death for blasphemy and the early Christians continued to be killed (stoned to death) for believing in him.

Jesus did not follow sabbath (he worked and healed on the day yahweh said to rest). He told people that kosher rules didn't need to be followed because evil comes from within, not from a piece of food being eaten.

He told people that yahweh's temple will fall (which it did in 70 AD) and that The True Temple is our bodies which the kingdom of God is within.

He told people the difference between the good fruit and the bad fruit (knowledge of good and evil).

He said God is not just his father but OUR Father in Heaven and that "Ye are gods" (which he almost got stoned to death for saying)

Jesus was against blood sacrifices. He said "I desire mercy not sacrifice " and said "if you would have known what this meant you wouldn't have condemned the innocent".

Jesus said he has come to bring Light into the world and The Truth will set us FREE.

Jesus is yahweh's satan/adversary as yahweh is Jesus's satan/adversary

edit on 24-3-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Interesting. It better fits my understanding of Genesis than the common church interpretation, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
a rousing " deny ignorance" rebuttal would do
if that was an (idle) threat in response to a debate challenge and it certainly sounds like it is, then jesus better not try that here:
the mods will delete his violation of the TLCs big time

have a nice day

oh BTW on which side of ww2 was jesus on again?...Christian Germany (96% Christian 1936 tax survey )...
or the so called Christian US Britain Canada etc?
what about this years war: Christian NATO starting it up with christian Russia...
what about all the dead Christian Palestinians from Gaza, and Iraq ...jesus really kicked Israel's US butt for doing them in didn't he?

pass the collection plate please...and before your next post here
eat some weaties please

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme
Thank you very much for that interesting reply Arp
do you have scriptural references I could compare your post to?

lol, best way to actually kick my but being the ats way
that would be the best way to kill this thread for the non debaters present

now a little of the code I am exposing here as it relates to the pre stone mason navigational maritime law cult math and phonetics hidden in this myth like pagan origins of Christmas, the Easter, bunny and Halloween:

and object travelling in our three D space like a plane or ship:
variation in PI(3.14)tch = on course
variation in RHOll = on course
variation in YAW Way = OFF COURSE

RICH JESTS US all right...
who on earth names their GOD "WRONG WAY"?, and why is this plANet named after EA, and why are ANgels named after AN?

edit on Wedam3b20153America/Chicago11 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
oh yeah;
ANke
BANK

menes manistu minos

oh yeah the beast in revelations
um
take a look
the mouth with flaming sword for a tongue is ORION - w/ the BEAST
is that too obvios?
the mouth is orions body
the flaing sword for a tongue the belt and sword
the seven candle sticks to his right?
the constalation Monceros...go count the stars!
there are seven like the book says

now that is interesting; a whole culture based on something dictated by a bunch of random stars
is this really worth all the killing all the unbelievers and each other for?
could jesus not do that as WAIH suggested above?
does he (Jesus) or his Vatican own stocks in .223 green tips?
is that why Obama wants to take them away...is he a Muslim as it has been said?

BTW my Cancer is in remission all by itself...thanks un-named diety living in my immune system.
and as movie "hero" John Wick said:
"yeah I think I am back"

edit on Wedam3b20153America/Chicago54 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

Lucifer (/ˈluːsɪfər/ LEW-sif-ər) is the King James Version rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל in Isaiah 14:12. This word, transliterated hêlêl[1] or heylel,[2] occurs only once in the Hebrew Bible[1] and according to the KJV-influenced Strong's Concordance means "shining one, morning star".[2] The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate,[3] which translates הֵילֵל as lucifer,[Isa 14:12][4][5] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".[6] The Septuagint renders הֵילֵל in Greek as ἑωσφόρος[7][8][9][10][11] (heōsphoros),[12][13][14] a name, literally "bringer of dawn", for the morning star

You do have some of that right but some wrong.
In the Hebrew manuscripts there is no such Hebrew word of language as "Lucifer." It is not a translation nor is it a transliteration. It is a name given by the author through his own imagination. The same is the word Heylel. Heylel is not a Hebrew word but is a substituted name made up by the author.

In the Eth Cepher it is translated from the Hebrew as ---
YESHA ' YAHU (Isaiah) 14:12
"How are you fallen from heaven, O Heylel son of the howling morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations!"

Watch the video -- www.cepher.net...

limited time on the computer so I thank you for this post I may not have time at this time to do that as I said earlier

Virgin birth of Jesus;
This article deals with the belief that Jesus of Nazareth was conceived and born of a virgin. For the Roman Catholic doctrine that Mary, his mother, was conceived free from original sin, see Immaculate Conception. For the belief that Mary remained a virgin her entire life, see perpetual virginity of Mary.
The virgin birth of Jesus is the belief that Jesus was conceived in the womb of his mother Mary through the Holy Spirit without the agency of a human father and born while Mary was yet a virgin.[1] The New Testament references are Matthew 1:18-25 and Luke 1:26-38. It is not expressly mentioned elsewhere in the Christian scriptures,[2] and "the modern scholarly consensus is that the doctrine of the virgin birth rests on a very slim historical foundation."[3]

The virgin birth was universally accepted in the Christian church by the 2nd century and, except for some minor sects, was not seriously challenged until the 18th century. It is enshrined in the creeds that most Christians consider normative, such as the Nicene Creed ("incarnate of the Virgin Mary") and the Apostles' Creed ("born of the Virgin Mary"), and is a basic article of belief in the Roman Catholic, Orthodox, and most Protestant churches. Muslims also accept the virgin birth of Jesus.[4]
en.wikipedia.org...

James gave the translators instructions intended to guarantee that the new version would conform to the ecclesiology and reflect the episcopal structure of the Church of England and its belief in an ordained clergy.[6] The translation was done by 47 scholars, all of whom were members of the Church of England.[7] In common with most other translations of the period, the New Testament was translated from Greek, the Old Testament was translated from Hebrew and Aramaic text, while the Apocrypha were translated from the Greek and Latin. In the Book of Common Prayer (1662), the text of the Authorized Version replaced the text of the Great Bible – for Epistle and Gospel readings – and as such was authorized by Act of Parliament.[8] By the first half of the 18th century, the Authorized Version had become effectively unchallenged as the English translation used in Anglican and Protestant churches. Over the course of the 18th century, the Authorized Version supplanted the Latin Vulgate as the standard version of scripture for English-speaking scholars

en.wikipedia.org...

from tha latin vulgate:

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, who didst rise in the morning? how art thou fallen to the earth, that didst wound the nations?
www.latinvulgate.com...

that's two down
and
one to go

edit on Wedam3b20153America/Chicago36 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Wedam3b20153America/Chicago41 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

The verses where Jesus tells the Pharisee yahweh worshipers that their father is the devil is in John 8.

The best evidence that yahweh worshipers never knew God, is what he said to them here:

"
"All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him." - Matthew 11:27

So if they didn't know God (Father) until Jesus (Son) revealed him, then the yahweh worshipers never knew God (which explains why they wanted to kill Jesus and called him demon possessed in John 8 and a blasphemer in John 10).

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Lucifer is both male and female, in the Hebrew version they call Lucifer morning star and Satan helyl . Oh how helyl have cut down to earth. Satan is posing as Lucifer many times. Lucifer gave man free will and that pissed Satan off. Satan said man should have rules and regulations and vowed to turn man against man and enforce rules upon ourselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join