It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The untold story of the Maidan massacre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The untold story of the Maidan massacre - One of the mysterious snipers tell his story.

A day of bloodshed on Kiev's main square, nearly a year ago, marked the end of a winter of protest against the government of president Viktor Yanukovych, who soon afterwards fled the country. More than 50 protesters and three policemen died. But how did the shooting begin? Protest organisers have always denied any involvement - but one man told the BBC a different story.

www.bbc.com...

A very interesting investigation and interview from the BBC, I have always held the belief that it was the protestors or a faction of the protestors that started the shooting. How does it look now almost a year on?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Reinmax

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already posted.

P

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this.

I am not sure if we will ever know the full truth on this one. Probably designed that way.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

An interesting read..

Some initial questions come to mind... I will go back later for the extended version / audio links later on when I have more time.

If this was carried out by non government entities why would the government under Yanukovych block the attempts to investigate? This is assuming that the investigation started prior to him fleeing the country. Since the entire Yanukovych government didn't flee why would those people who held positions within his government still try and block the investigation? - if that question makes sense.

* - From whats being stated it looks like the bulk of the protestors had no idea people among them were involved in this so blaming them all is a bit problematic (I am referring to Russia and those individuals who blame all of maiden for what occurred).

* - The anonymity is a bit annoying and makes it difficult to verify facts.

* - The article provides yet another justification for Russias invasion of Ukraine and illegal occupation of Crimea. In this version Russia invaded because they say the change in government was a coup. This is not what Russia has stated in the past so I am unsure how that point should factor into the incident in Kiev.

this is it for now.. Ill ask more when I get more time.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Your patience is admirable X.good luck with that.....
Whatever it turns out like it appears the Ukrainians lost.....
Lost the \crimea, the Donbas, Luhansk...., Lost a lot of soldiers, Lost a lot of infrastructure, Lost a lot of civilians, men women children....
Even lost what little sovereignty they thought they had.....
Now just a toy being fought over by two willful children....murderous ones at that......
It doesn't matter what gets said....whats done can never be put back again.....
These people been killing each other since Jesus was a cowboy...they will happily go on doing so if they are given enough Vodka and loot....
Right Sector....Putins army....whats the difference to the average person?
I think Chernoble had far reaching consequences.....theyre all bloody balmy.....

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
I think Chernoble had far reaching consequences.....theyre all bloody balmy.....

Ironically enough the USSR lied about the incident until confronted by European countries who started detecting a massive increase in radiation floating across their borders.

As for patience... meh

At the very least I can argue the fact that I read and listened to what they had to say and go from there. There are plenty of posts by others who have stated they dont read my posts / information. If I am going to call them out I am certainly not going to do what they do to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

If this was carried out by non government entities why would the government under Yanukovych block the attempts to investigate? This is assuming that the investigation started prior to him fleeing the country.

Whoa hold up,er I thought that Yanukovich fled like in February and Maiden didn't happen until May.I mean if I'm wrong,let me know please. But I was remembering it like I said. Therefore IF I'm right, Yanukovich was long gone by the time Maiden unfolded. At least I think its that way?????

new topics

top topics

join