It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see god in the video?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Rare moments where "God" (LOVE) reveals himself to us in everyday life though actions.

I couldn't help but drop some tears. Theres just so much negativity out there right now as you can see in the world around you id thought id share some positiveness around.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
These people actually make me sick, sure, they're giving these homeless people $100, but in turn, they make thousands off of these YouTube channels because everyone loves stories like this. I would say it's exploitative.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Know what else makes me sick? The nonsense people support in this society. Humans of New York raised money for kids to tour a freaking college. Now people say he's a genius, deserves the Nobel Peace Prize...and for what? Having a million likes and using his clout to raise money so kids can take a tour?

People need to give money where it matters, and wake up and realize the popular causes are nothing but feel-good scams made to make the person in charge look like a great guy, making the givers feel wonderful. Society doesn't care unless it's popular on social media or one can be seen giving/brag about it.

If people want to make a difference they should volunteer imo. None of the same old nonsense, if you find the right groups, the money and food goes right to the people.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Jesus is everywhere

Jesus on some Naan Bread

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

"People Spending money they don't have on things they don't need" - George Carlin

One of the main problems in this world today.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Well Carlin wasn't a saint considering he was a tool of the system (get people to speak out against the system in order to get the public to slowly turn against said system, controlled rebellion, very effective).

But yeah that's one problem. And spending money where they know they'll be seen spending it, for the latest material glitz, compensation, etc. Humanity's doomed if the current definition of charity includes the Ice Bucket Challenge.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct
I agree with you most of these pranksters on youtube are more about their views and fanbase. but in this video i was just focusing on actions between the 2 homeless men, you just dont see rare moments like that happen often.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

Lol i dont think i mentioned jesus anywhere in the thread? thanks for the quick chuckle though

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I agree entirely!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Homeless people have a brotherhood that most of us probably will never understand, this good deed just happened to be caught on camera. Homeless often band together to take care of each other.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Well Carlin wasn't a saint considering he was a tool of the system (get people to speak out against the system in order to get the public to slowly turn against said system, controlled rebellion, very effective).

Could you possibly point me to the direction where i could research a bit more on Carlin being a tool of the system?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I wouldn't say Carlin was a tool of the system. He was just one celebrity who used his comedy as a platform to speak out against a corrupt system.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yeah while benefiting financially from said system. If someone really speaks out against the system they're either financially ruined or killed. People like Carlin are just tasked with "speaking out against the system" in order to breed distrust towards the system.

It's like people saying they're awake because of Snowden, or rebelling because they bought a Guy Fawkes mask and liked Anonymous.

But I'm not getting into a debate, it always turns into a "how can they be tools if they're speaking out????" circle parade.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
No debate here.

I do understand what you're talking about, and agree there are those "assigned" such tasks. Our only disagreement might be who falls under that umbrella, and who is standing in the rain with the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Homeless people have a brotherhood that most of us probably will never understand, this good deed just happened to be caught on camera. Homeless often band together to take care of each other.

How disgustingly inhuman of them.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You can see the reflection of homeless guy #2 at 0.33 in the video, 10 mins before they supposedly found him. Nice video, the sentiment is good but looks staged.
edit on 14-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I just get the strong impression from them [usually] that it's not actually an act of compassion and their motive really is just for the superficial purpose of Youtube views and 'likes'. Although it might encourage you to do the same [which is great] I can't help but think it might also encourage others to literally do the same i.e do it so they can post about it. I don't know, it just really rubs me the wrong way. I feel like if you truly just want to help someone then you can do it without the need for everyone else knowing about it... cuz it's supposed to be about them and not yourself after all. But hey... at the end of the day if said person is getting helped by the charitable act then that's still a great thing I suppose

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Yeah, nahh. This is true exploitation of the needy. Why make them wrestle for $100? Why couldn't give them the money and wish them a happy day?

I'm sorry, but God is about as prevalent in that vid as he is in his cameo appearance at the end of this one

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
Can you see god in the video?

Yep... he's looking out of the window at Starbucks, wearing a Broncos cap - you can't miss him!!
edit on 15/2/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
good eye there my friend.a reply to: sosobad

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join