It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is No Man-Made Global Warming

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: edsinger

I can also roll of links to prove there IS such as thing as global warming.

NASA
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC
LIVESCIENCE
NRDC
ENCYCLOPEDIA
WIKI

Proof is metaphysically impossible before the predictions have become history.

All Human Caused Global Warming is conjecture. The only facts in climate "science" are the models. The results of the model are not facts about the climate.

The Earth has been warming since the Little Ice Age. It is still warming.

The green laws happen because TPTB want them to happen.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I have read numerous studies and they all point to our climate changing due to increased gases being emitted.

And I have read information that states that climate change is not caused by man, man has an infinitesimal effect on it. So what I am saying is why change the world and cause all the pain the globalists want for naught? We can not stop it, IF it is warming, I can show just as much that we might be cooling. Are we bringing coal back? Do you realize the financial pain this farce has caused?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Um, you do know that we can't enter another ice age because we're currently in one, right?

Also, climate change is a real thing, obviously (mother nature is a b££££). What has happened is the over production of Co2 and other gases has sped up the process some.

Prove that MAN CAUSED amounts over-production of CO2 and other gases speed up the process. Not with computer models. Not with theory. Not with emotional conjecture or name-calling, but with apolitical connected REAL science and verifiable (including chain of custody documents of all data and calibration records of all sensors and qualifications of everyone that may have access to that data).

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasnyProve that MAN CAUSED amounts over-production of CO2 and other gases speed up the process. Not with computer models. Not with theory. Not with emotional conjecture or name-calling, but with apolitical connected REAL science and verifiable (including chain of custody documents of all data and calibration records of all sensors and qualifications of everyone that may have access to that data).

It can not be done, that is the funny part and yet so many are in a big hurry to spend my money trying to stop it.

Its a sham.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Give this a read. More specifically, this study:

The result is two time-series from two very different locations. Each series spans from 2000 to the end of 2010, and includes 3300 measurements from Alaska and 8300 measurements from Oklahoma obtained on a near-daily basis.

Both series showed the same trend: atmospheric CO2 emitted an increasing amount of infrared energy, to the tune of 0.2 Watts per square meter per decade. This increase is about ten percent of the trend from all sources of infrared energy such as clouds and water vapor.

So, over 10 years, in two locations (my home state of Oklahoma and Alaska), there was an increasing trend of CO2 - EXCLUDING OTHER GASES - emitting thermal radiation. Of the overall ~2 W/m^2 increase during that time frame, about 1/10th was attributable to CO2.

But hey, folks will probably decry the study as a lie by people who want taxes (I don't) or money (scientists are already begging for funding, must they beg for bread?). Hope you ain't around in a few decades like I'll probably be, because it's not going to be pleasant.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join