It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christina Kirchner will have to testify following accusations by dead Argentinian attorney general

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

El fiscal Gerardo Pollicita ha imputado a la presidenta de Argentina, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, y a otras personalidades en relación con las investigaciones abiertas por el fallecido fiscal Alberto Nisman.
La justicia argentina parece no estar dispuesta a dejar morir la causa más importante.

TRADUCTION:
The attorney general has called to testify the Argentian President Christina Fernanadez de kirchner with other well known people in relation to the ongoing investigation into the death of government prosecutor Alberto Nisman.
The Argentine judicial system doesn't seem willing to let go of its most important case.

Christina Kirchner will have to testify following accusations by dead Argentinian attorney.

Note to mods..
I have searched the web for an English version of this and I have found nothing. This is only appearing in Spanish speaking news forums.

This is important.

Yes yes yes.

Kirchner will finally have to answer for her actions, and everyone else who has helped her and her husband and his minions I hope.

Lets hope the phrase -

LET JUSTICE BE DONE THOUGH THE HEAVENS FALL comes into play here.

Impeach her and send a message to the world.

However, in these tin pot dictator banana republics people like her always seem to walk on water.

I sincerly hope that the death of Alberto Nisman hasn't been in vain.

edit on PM5Fri20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
She must be the Argentine Hillary.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She must be the Argentine Hillary.

I hope not..

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing"

What I see here is a few or maybe even one good man doing something......

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
My understanding of this is she tried to cover up Iranian involvement in some bombing.

If that's true ?

Yep.

Let justice be swift.

Federal Prosecutor Gerardo Pollicita has requested to investigate President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner and Foreign Minister Héctor Timerman in the case that looks into the alleged cover-up of Iran's role in the 1994 AMIA bombing.

www.buenosairesherald.com...

As some people would have us believe 'Iran never did nothing to no one' .

LOL.

edit on 13-2-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
even if Iran brought that plane down, the US government brouht down four of its citizens' own to justify the last fifteen years of global warfare. I will not allow anyone to one up America's badassness, even our crimes against humanity! Someone here has to speak on behalf of the Empire.

However, in these tin pot dictator banana republics people like her always seem to walk on water.

Interestingly enough, this statement more accurately applies to the civilized governments of the ruling governments of the Empire more than banana republics. In fact lately it seems that it is the banana republics which are forcefully changing their evil rulers.

But if it makes anyone feel better, I am certain their is some guilt on the part of the administration in the prosecutors death. I just doubt anything serious will come of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Kinda sad that ABC News does not know it is Argentine, not Argentinian.

I am curious to see how this case pans out as it certainly looks suspicious on a superficial level.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972

El fiscal Gerardo Pollicita ha imputado a la presidenta de Argentina, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, y a otras personalidades en relación con las investigaciones abiertas por el fallecido fiscal Alberto Nisman.
La justicia argentina parece no estar dispuesta a dejar morir la causa más importante.

TRADUCTION:
The attorney general has called to testify the Argentian President Christina Fernanadez de kirchner with other well known people in relation to the ongoing investigation into the death of government prosecutor Alberto Nisman.
The Argentine judicial system doesn't seem willing to let go of its most important case.

Christina Kirchner will have to testify following accusations by dead Argentinian attorney.

Note to mods..
I have searched the web for an English version of this and I have found nothing. This is only appearing in Spanish speaking news forums.

This is important.

Yes yes yes.

Kirchner will finally have to answer for her actions, and everyone else who has helped her and her husband and his minions I hope.

Lets hope the phrase -

LET JUSTICE BE DONE THOUGH THE HEAVENS FALL comes into play here.

Impeach her and send a message to the world.

I sincerly hope that the death of Alberto Nisman hasn't been in vain.

I heard before the prosecutor died he was drafting a warrant for her arrest to appear before some kind of jury to answer questions. Then of course we have the mysterious "suicide", which, sorry, I don't buy for a second.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
They should have just used Heroin like smart America and Europeans do to make their problems go away. Its much easier to fabricate "signs that said person has been hiding their drug abuse for years" than to make any other murder/suicide look legitimate.

Crooked cops and FBI would do it to community civic and civil rights leaders in the seventies. Its why people who all knew the victims were always i "sudden shock and had no idea" of a pre-existing drug problem. Best way to make a murder look like suicide is Heroin O/D. The drug stigma usually turn the gullible to the "official story" real quick.

In fact, its happens everyday!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Here's an English article with some details
www.upi.com...

"It would have provoked a crisis without precedents in Argentina," Sergio Berensztein, a political analyst, said. "It would have been a scandal on a level previously unseen."

Congress in Argentina would have had to revoke immunity granted to members of the executive to carry out the arrests.

I find this particularly interesting because revoking immunity would have opened the door in other countries and sent a message that people in power CAN be arrested and tried.

There's no doubt that that the prosecutor was assassinated, the tone of every article I've read makes it quite clear. I wonder if Argentines will pursue this, or let it drop out of fear?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Wasn't this the prosecutor appointed to lead the reopened investigation into the Jewish centre bombings?
The investigation the Israelis didn't want to be carried out?

Strange that he gets offed in iffy circumstances and all focus is then on the person who authorized the investigation to be removed from office.
The original bombings were thought to be a false flag event with the blame, of course, being laid on the Iranians. Now who'd want to derail any new investigation into that, and punish the person responsible for letting it go ahead?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
ohhh now that is a twist I was unaware of. If that theory could only be slipped into a press conference or interview somehow, it sure would make heads turn.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
So was there anything new out of this or what??

new topics

top topics

join