It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help, Newbie here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hello All,

I am so lost, lol. I do not know how to create my avatar, set up preferences for PM's, or emails and I do not see my name anywhere on the home page and perhaps I am not supposed to. Can someone adopt me for a bit? My name is Liberti and I somehow was guided here by a google search for "why the USA is constantly at war?" Previously I googled if there were any nations/countries where it was peaceful to live. I received a list of 10, Switzerland being the first. They have no army, prisons, and remain neutral. IT seems beautiful there and I think they have Universal health care, not the mess we have...So I wonder what type of Consciousness these people have who live in peace? I am interested in "waking up" from the dream and propaganda being used on us for war and so many other things.

So, I received intelligent replies from this site and decided to join and that's my story. The topics look very interesting but I think I need some help on still getting registered on my profile page and are we supposed to see our name anywhere on the page when we log in?
Looking forward to do some reading now...

Thanks for listening.

Liberti

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Liberti
Hi, Liberti
Suppose it can be daunting just trying to join in...but, you might want to try going to The Freshmen's Forum, to acquire pre-posted help on a great number of topics that will help you merge into traffic, safely...
Then, with regard to an avatar - while you didn't ask for help in creating one - I know that the people manning this thread (BTS: Avatar Creations 2015), are very helpful, passionate and creative...and may be of assistance.

Welcome, in any regard, & hope you find your visits rewarding.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hi Liberti

Welcome to ATS,

if you need help with Avatat Creations check out here www.abovetopsecret.com...

mine was created by Cody599 Profile

its best to have an idea of what you want and let them know, we have an awesome group of artists here who can make almost anything into an Avatar!

edit on 13/2/15 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Liberti

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

If you like true paranormal stories, click on my signature.

top topics

join